Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the 🦠 presently all they do is quote other people’s opinions....Maddies, John Campbell, Prof Karol, the papers etc. whilst sitting on their rank backsides drinking coffee. Numbers are rising again across UK - as are hospital admissions.,.,,what I would like to see is them both go and join the volunteer programmes at their local hospital for a few weeks ( no medical reason why they can’t) and let’s see how that impacts on their prioritising. I can promise it would put young people missing their friends a little further down their list of concerns.
Oh no when they see this and if they do it, you've given them an idea for showing how caring and kind they are!😟

Reactions: 3
I really don,t want to belittle him if he is suffering but really if it is derailing his life he needs to find a better coping mechanism rather than just over sharing with strangers and withdrawing into his shell.
At the end of the day only he is privy to what is really going on in his head but when he talks to the subs all i see is a walking list of symptoms and no real insight into why or the cause of such feelings so really they are getting short changed and he,s short changing himself.
I think his suffering is quite real, and the chaos M&N appear to create together, while distracting, is not actually helpful long term. I think they both suffer, and their disorders are enmeshed. I hesitate to comment this way except their behaviour invites it. They ask, in so many words, for an opinion to be formed about their fitness. Unless you have the hide of a rhinoceros, this is a very dangerous thing to do.

Reactions: 7
Weird that Manky prefers a day indoors on his own, and not going with Nitty to Lisa's for the day, given that Lisa's hubby was obviously there, given Nittys latest Insta post!...chance to have a bloke conversation and he doesn't go but instead moans he should sort his clothes but doesn't want too... it's like self inflicted misery!!!...and I don't believe it's due to social anxiety either!!
He's def intimidated by men! Especially Lisa's hubby!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched the exchange again having read the comments here. I agree that Nadia was unwilling to listen to Saira. It seemed to me that she had decided Saira had nothing of value to add, and she simply wasn't going to listen to her, only wait her out. Her body language spoke volumes.
Then walked down a sterilised corridor and flashed her huge panted backside to the nation, lovely..

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Also, he's spoken about medication. Psychoactive meds can have an extreme effect on behaviour, impulse control, and mood, of course.

Then walked down a sterilised corridor and flashed her huge panted backside to the nation, lovely..
Yes, well, there's that. Beyond my comprehension.

Reactions: 6
💯 N uses the same strategy + the false tears. #stinkingthinking
Stinking Thinking comes from The Twelve Step programme for addiction. It pisses me off that she makes out she came up with it. She needs to got to Overeaters Anonymous, which deals with all types of eating disorders. It does exist. She also should be attending Al/Anon which is set up for partners and friends of recovering addicts, does she? I doubt it. Then preach about your stinking thinking.😤

Thank you thats very considerate of you.❤
Your very observational and always get to the heart of a matter and its a pleasure to debate/converse with you.
Likewise ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think his suffering is quite real, and the chaos M&N appear to create together, while distracting, is not actually helpful long term. I think they both suffer, and their disorders are enmeshed. I hesitate to comment this way except their behaviour invites it. They ask, in so many words, for an opinion to be formed about their fitness. Unless you have the hide of a rhinoceros, this is a very dangerous thing to do.
Oh I think they are both pretty thick-skinned, They are obviously missing some genuine trolls. Fitness of mind or of body...?

Reactions: 5
Stinking Thinking comes from The Twelve Step programme for addiction. It pisses me off that she makes out she came up with it. She needs to got to Overeaters Anonymous, which deals with all types of eating disorders. It does exist. She also should be attending Al/Anon which is set up for partners and friends of recovering addicts, does she? I doubt it. Then preach about your stinking thinking.😤

Likewise ❤
She has spoken about OA and her attending. Not done much good though me thinks ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has spoken about OA and her attending. Not done much good though me thinks ...
Another fad. If you have a compulsive disorder or addiction attending OA is a lifelong commitment, whilst keeping their philosophies 'In the Day.' Ok, maybe she didn't like it, she probably didn't like it because you have to sit and listen to other people sharing about their problems. That's a big fat YAWN for Nitty whilst she's thinking of where the closest Waga's is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes i know exactly what you mean except that as you said their speculation leads to our speculation on the subject.
They might not like the feedback they recieve but unfortunately i do see it as a consequence of them having no real boundries
Mental health problems in men still have a huge stigma attached to them and i believe they both have firmly entrenched beliefs/pejudices attached to those beliefs.
For example i get the impression that he hates to be seen as weak (its not manly) so tries to control the narrative by only disclosing things on his terms and in his way. That could be problematic however in a doctors office.When brutal honesty is the only way to go forward.That honesty includes owning up to our imperfections our less desirable traits and even our worst moments/behaviour. We do know that he struggles with this.Its lovely when you feel crap to get empathy from others or a virtual hug but its only a temporary solution and it won,t give real answers or respite.

Reactions: 12
Today's live comments troll, troll, mark troll, troll, troll. mark we have a troll. Okay let me sort out the troll, got him he's gone. For the love of god what is the matter with these stupid thick people they are like a bunch of schoolkids running to the teacher......the troll police they seriously need to get a life. Manky having a few trolls about would definitely make your vlogs a lot more interesting and entertaining and less boring, trolls and gnomes are intelligent and amusing and speak the truth. Supersubs are flippin boring saying hello to each other, talking about the weather, talking gibberish, all lovey-dovey just plain BORING!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whoah, just tried out the Mental health journey, had to stop at 'the frenzied beating jazz brush on a drum.' Sorry we can all wake with great potential to want to do things,like clean out the understair cupboard, the boot of our car or write a poem, and we can all have the feeling of, oh what's the point. That's life, it's tough, especially at the moment, but sitting there talking to a screen is just plain weird, not mania..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Today's live comments troll, troll, mark troll, troll, troll. mark we have a troll. Okay let me sort out the troll, got him he's gone. For the love of god what is the matter with these stupid thick people they are like a bunch of schoolkids running to the teacher......the troll police they seriously need to get a life. Manky having a few trolls about would definitely make your vlogs a lot more interesting and entertaining and less boring, trolls and gnomes are intelligent and amusing and speak the truth. Supersubs are flippin boring saying hello to each other, talking about the weather, talking gibberish, all lovey-dovey just plain BORING!!!
Agree 100%....

Reactions: 8
Yes he,s getting both sympathy and attention by being ill!
Why would he ever want to be well then?
In reality he probably is a hyper sensitive hypochondriac with unresolved childhood issues/trauma of course we all would feel down if thats all we thought about?
Does he have ptsd ? i,m really not trivialising that its more common than people think and you don,t have to be a soldier to get it growing up in a war zone is enough.(could explain his fixation on his stinking thinking/intrusive thoughts)
I really don,t want to belittle him if he is suffering but really if it is derailing his life he needs to find a better coping mechanism rather than just over sharing with strangers and withdrawing into his shell.
At the end of the day only he is privy to what is really going on in his head but when he talks to the subs all i see is a walking list of symptoms and no real insight into why or the cause of such feelings so really they are getting short changed and he,s short changing himself.
Another day another condition another admission but no real revelation.
(of course he could be one of those unfortunate people that has multiple conditions).I know of such a man someone who works with my husband but he is italian).Why mention this well because i believe that other countries are not as squeamish as us when it comes to recognising and being aware of mental health conditions.In this country we are slow to diagnose even slower to treat people and just seem generally unwilling to accept that people can genuinely be ill or in need of help.
Its as if we are suspicious and people need to almost go to the point of madness until they are taken seriously.
Our mental health services are hugely underfunded and its really nothing short of inhumane.Its british stoicism gone mad.
I completely agree. the trouble with him, and her to some extent, is that they refuse to seek proper medical help with anything. I'm not slating Nitty's Homeopathic route, as i have used, and will continue to use alternative treatments myself, but when it involves deep rooted issues, you have to get, initially a proper diagnosis and then the right treatment.
They have mentioned marriage counselling, but i am not sure what other therapy he has received.
He went to rehab 17 years ago, and that should have been the start of a full recovery, both physically and mentally. In my opinion, he cleaned his body up, but for whatever reason hasn't attempted to do the same for his mind. He seems to have a fear of a full recovery, which i really struggle to understand.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
We've discussed their income on here often, some thinking they are loaded others thinking they are not.

On today's Marks Miserable Moan he mentioned thinking about sorting through and selling some old clothes to sort and sell on ebay.

Ebay is great for all kinds of reasons, especially when times are hard and people need some extra cash. The wealthy people I know, all give their older clothes to charity.

If the Sawalha-Adderleys had plenty of money in the bank I struggle to see why they'd need to sell old clothes on ebay? Any suits he has must be decades old, and for the majority of time he only wears jeans and tshirts.

I think the ebay comment was a subtle indication of the state of their finances. I have always thought their finances are a problem, he thought youtube would be the solution.

Ive always thought Mark has a gambling addiction. We know Nadia let's him control all of the finances and has, by her own admission, no idea about their finances.

I'm by no means wealthy but I give all of my old clothes to charity. I truly think money is a massive problem for them, she earns plenty but also spends plenty. On top of that, if he is a secret gambler, there is only one winner in gambling and its not the gambler 🤔😳

He is still begging for thumbs up etc and the only people who genuinely need to beg for anything are people who are in a desperate situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We've discussed their income on here often, some thinking they are loaded others thinking they are not.

On today's Marks Miserable Moan he mentioned thinking about sorting through and selling some old clothes to sort and sell on ebay.

Ebay is great for all kinds of reasons, especially when times are hard and people need some extra cash. The wealthy people I know, all give their older clothes to charity.

If the Sawalha-Adderleys had plenty of money in the bank I struggle to see why they'd need to sell old clothes on ebay? Any suits he has must be decades old, and for the majority of time he only wears jeans and tshirts.

I think the ebay comment was a subtle indication of the state of their finances. I have always thought their finances are a problem, he thought youtube would be the solution.

Ive always thought Mark has a gambling addiction. We know Nadia let's him control all of the finances and has, by her own admission, no idea about their finances.

I'm by no means wealthy but I give all of my old clothes to charity. I truly think money is a massive problem for them, she earns plenty but also spends plenty. On top of that, if he is a secret gambler, there is only one winner in gambling and its not the gambler 🤔😳

He is still begging for thumbs up etc and the only people who genuinely need to beg for anything are people who are in a desperate situation.
I was thinking about that eBay thing and I was wondering if he was going to attach some sort of "Buy Nadia & Mark's the huge YouTube sensation Swaadderely's clothes, with a pair of Naardia's skid thrown if for free"
It's as if somehow, in is head, he might think subs will bid loads for them. Of course that money should go straight to a charity.. HAH HAH HAH! Sorry I just made myself laugh so hard. However I agree, there is something odd about admitting it unless he was looking to make a huge amount from it. Sort of, buy the last jacket Elvis Presley ever wore..no Manky, no, no-one wants your old 90's cast offs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fitness of mind or of body...?
Mind. I'm not as body obsessed as they are. I was surprised when watching one of their videos to see them order and eat more than one MacDonalds burger each. It seemed quite a normal thing to them. It was the first time in my long life I'd ever seen anyone eat more than 1 in a sitting. I've experienced eating disorders in my family and it seems to me they both suffer. Mark's is masked, I think, by his coffee addiction, which is serious and requires attention.

We've discussed their income on here often, some thinking they are loaded others thinking they are
I don't think they can be making all that much money at this point from youtube. And I think they have shopping/spending addictions/habits that are pretty costly. Endless boxes from Amazon, endless plants, London hotel stays... those things add up. They may have sources of income we know nothing about - good investments, etc.. We can't know the state of their finances. We can see the state of their spending.

Yes i know exactly what you mean except that as you said their speculation leads to our speculation on the subject.
They might not like the feedback they recieve but unfortunately i do see it as a consequence of them having no real boundries
Yes! No boundaries! None. Not a teeny-tiny picket fence, not a line in the sand... nothing. It's so alarming.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking about that eBay thing and I was wondering if he was going to attach some sort of "Buy Nadia & Mark's the huge YouTube sensation Swaadderely's clothes, with a pair of Naardia's skid thrown if for free"
It's as if somehow, in is head, he might think subs will bid loads for them. Of course that money should go straight to a charity.. HAH HAH HAH! Sorry I just made myself laugh so hard. However I agree, there is something odd about admitting it unless he was looking to make a huge amount from it. Sort of, buy the last jacket Elvis Presley ever wore..no Manky, no, no-one wants your old 90's cast offs.
The only people interested would be Ashley and Xander, They’d be fighting over his sweaty jumpers. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.