Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry aside from all the horrendous things on here, 'Recipe Taster?' Whose recipes is she tasting? So baffled, I'm spinning in her own web of lies, God what must it feel like to be inside her head?
Recipe taster my arse!....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There seems to be some discrepancies re any medication Mark may take.

Mark has confirmed several times on their youtube channel that he does not take ANY prescribed medication for his issues.

He said he tried one lot of tablets, they made him feel not like himself so he stopped taking them and has refused to try any other prescriped medication for fear they'll do the same . Mark is happy to constantly talk about mental illness, constantly advise strangers about mental illness but REFUSES to be treated for his mental illnesses.

Talking therapies are another important part of recovery re mental illness and Mark refuses to engage. He attends a couple of online Alcoholics Anonymous Zoom meetings tho 🙌

If the coffee Mark drinks is mixing with any substances, the substances are not ones prescribed by the Doctor 🌿
Just woefully irresponsible he has so many excuses that are wearing thin.Nadia has always been the main breadwinner and as i,m sure has been mentioned before on here he seems to have stopped working about the same time that maddie and kiki left school.
I,m sure he had good intentions he was going to right the wrongs of the educational establishment and foster a love of learning and have stimulating debates with the girls.
Him being something of a frustrated renaissance man.The fact that his lofty ideals didn,t translate into reality must have left him a bit shellshocked.After all he has an thirst for knowledge why wouldn,t they?
Maybe because they just got used to someone else (tutors) doing it for them .
Maybe because he,s a dilettante and didn,t provide a stable base from which to learn?
Maybe because both of them have a short attention span and get bored easily?
Two restless souls together wanting both a safe security net and then endless stimulation and adventure (but only on an intellectual level) .Talking heads its a shame he wasted his potential i actually think he would have made an excellent philosopher but dealing with real life and yes the boring mundane bits has left him frustrated and out of his depth.Not everything can be an optimal experience and i think for both of them things came pretty easy they are not used to hard graft and are really in no position to teach the girls anything she,s distracted trying to make the next buck and he is by turns morose and silly a bad combination no wonder they are at war with themselves and with the so called trolls and sometimes with the world who would feel good living such a life? Too much expectation not enough appreciation thats lethal.

You know if he really wants to sort out his mental health problems (they do exist if only in his head!) and be a good example to his daughters he should imo do a degree.
Yes another one reinvent himself a little use his knowledge of human nature and his interest in the arts sector and humanities to get that much needed mental imput that he,s missing.Its never too late and the self respect that would encourage him to build would be the much needed boost both for his ego and his career. Look at ruby wax so open and eloquent she did it both for herself and others you never stop learning so put it to good use and that way his daughters could also be proud and you never know he just might ignite their passions as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
9.pm tonite her friend Lee is doing a Mr and Mrs with Nitty and Manky ....hey guys let's all watch and give it a thumbs up eh guys....NO 👎
Oh god, just watched this: just one word - desperate

all 3 of them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Agreed.

Did they get that coffee maker around Christmas time? Does it correspond with a change in behaviour, do you think? The do reference it themselves as being an "addiction", and a problem. And if a serious overconsumption of coffee is combined with a medication, who knows what the consequences might be.
I think she bought the coffee machine for Valentine’s Day for him

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mark has confirmed several times on their youtube channel that he does not take ANY prescribed medication for his issues.
If the coffee Mark drinks is mixing with any substances, the substances are not ones prescribed by the Doctor 🌿
Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: 4
If N is getting 3k per episode for LW on average as is rumoured then she is very well paid. That's 24k a month for 2 hours work for that alone.
HMRC will take a chunk of that and her agent prob 15% so less than half of 3k, still; pretty hefty wage for a morning of showing your backside to the nation.

Oh god, just watched this: just one word - desperate

all 3 of them
I watched a bit of it.

She thought he's say that the thing he liked most about her was her morals - he said something else.
He thought that she'd say that the best thing about him was all the sacrifices he'd made for the family - she didn't say that at all.

Xand the Man thought Mank would say that the best thing about Nitty was that she put out when she's pissed. 😮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
You know if he really wants to sort out his mental health problems (they do exist if only in his head!) and be a good example to his daughters he should imo do a degree.
Yes another one reinvent himself a little use his knowledge of human nature and his interest in the arts sector and humanities to get that much needed mental imput that he,s missing.Its never too late and the self respect that would encourage him to build would be the much needed boost both for his ego and his career. Look at ruby wax so open and eloquent she did it both for herself and others you never stop learning so put it to good use and that way his daughters could also be proud and you never know he just might ignite their passions as well.
That is a brilliant idea! Absolutely brilliant! It would be good for everything that ails all of them.

I watched a bit of it.

She thought he's say that the thing he liked most about her was her morals - he said something else.
He thought that she'd say that the best thing about him was all the sacrifices he'd made for the family - she didn't say that at all.

Xand the Man thought Mank would say that the best thing about Nitty was that she put out when she's pissed. 😮
😂😂. Xand the man is nuts

• Wow
Another late Sunday night that the No Name Sunday Show has still not been uploaded.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I watched a bit of it.

Yeah Xand and Ash were there, and Penny. Xand was getting told off by a few other saps subs for being pervy. I think he fancies Lee tbh. But the whole thing was a cringe fest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone please post the Vlog where she gets told off by Ninja for displaying their products dirty? Even better if you can timestamp it! How embarrassing, why would Manky even dream of leaving that in the Vlog?! He obviously just throws it all together without watching or listening.

Many thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah Xand and Ash were there, and Penny. Xand was getting told off by a few other saps subs for being pervy. I think he fancies Lee tbh. But the whole thing was a cringe fest
[/QUOTE what a load of pointless unfunny crap that was 👎 total cringe, manky being the complete weirdo he is, those subs are scary freaks, while manky gets off on those bizarre sad pathetic people praising him, I’d be bloody terrified

Reactions: 2
Talking of Xand the man, he's done it again. He really is creepy! Think he may be Nadia's stalker, and Ashley is Mark's.

• Sick
  • Wow
Talking of Xand the man, he's done it again. He really is creepy! Think he may be Nadia's stalker, and Ashley is Mark's.

Could such a human being really exist. If he is for real I don't know how nitty sleeps in her bed at night I'd be having nightmares this is one creepy weirdo totally obsessed with the sadderleys. This is not going to end good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Could such a human being really exist. If he is for real I don't know how nitty sleeps in her bed at night I'd be having nightmares this is one creepy weirdo totally obsessed with the sadderleys. This is not going to end good.
He's for real. He's disabled (to what extent I don't know) and lives in America; they may be the only two things saving Nadia at the moment.

On the Mr & Mrs; does anyone know what Nadia meant by they were coming over from ITV to the BBC as they were doing another show, vlogging some of it?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jesus if he’s considered a fan ..... he’s blatantly taking the piss and he goads her about Julia in the lives quite often

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watching an old video where she is making a salad dressing by rubbing a piece of garlic in tahini, and it falls on the floor. She then picks it up and puts it back in the dressing! Even with the cleanest floor, I wouldn't dream of doing that, especially if my floor had tracheas draped across it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.