Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "he does science and stuff " comment is comical. It won't last with him and mad and nitty will convince mad that he was trash anyway. Lol fs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha ha :ROFLMAO: . Big mac is that a euphemism?!!!
oh no, i can see her now saying in baby voice that she loves her two beef patties covered in special sauce. WE WENT TOO FAR!

The "he does science and stuff " comment is comical. It won't last with him and mad and nitty will convince mad that he was trash anyway. Lol fs
did you hear the science is for boys for comment with the ninja? SUCH A FEMINIST......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
never heard of ninja before. because the first i heard of it was through them, I assumed it was an awful sub qvc brand.

Ok, i just googled to see if John lewis stocked it, and they do. you see I would never thought it was a high end brand based on them giving freebies to these two......... they're really cheapening their brand.
.... I read an article by the set designer and set dressers of 'AbFab the Movie' and apparently Ninja refused to allow them to put any of their products on the set of the kitchen because they didn't want to be associated with Edina Monsoon. Oh the irony 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
.... I read an article by the set designer and set dressers of 'AbFab the Movie' and apparently Ninja refused to allow them to put any of their products on the set of the kitchen because they didn't want to be associated with Edina Monsoon. Oh the irony 😂
So now they have downgraded and given this dirty, ungrateful witch their products. I was going to buy one of their cookers but they can shove it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If it was Nitty that did Mank’s make up for the interview this morning - there’s a career as a mortician waiting for her when the media bubble bursts.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
the sexist part of the ad. i'm sure there's a law against sexist ads now, so we can report this one too! lol. remember whenever she talks about a prevailing sexist attitude in society it's normally her own attitude she is projecting outwards: seems like one slipped out here.

So now they have downgraded and given this dirty, ungrateful witch their products. I was going to buy one of their cookers but they can shove it now.
yeah just remember for every purchase of a ninja a percentage of what you spend goes to giving this woman a freebie or paying her to do an ad with a ninja. I've actually been put off a lot of another type of a product by the amount of freebies they give out to a couple of gimmers.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If it was Nitty that did Mank’s make up for the interview this morning - there’s a career as a mortician waiting for her when the media bubble bursts.....
OK people always say that made me spit my drink out - I didn't have a drink but laughed out very loud and frightened my hubby to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone asked in the comments if manky could use a tripod when filming the cookery vlogs because with the camera swaying it's hard to watch, his reply no sorry it would make it too boringo_O. Sorry to disappoint you manks but it's already boring, very boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone asked in the comments if manky could use a tripod when filming the cookery vlogs because with the camera swaying it's hard to watch, his reply no sorry it would make it too boringo_O. Sorry to disappoint you manks but it's already boring, very boring!
Hahaha I'm surprised he never sd he's an experienced camera man .....slipped up there eh Manky 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I personally couldn't care less if Manky pops up on here in disguise!... everything we talk about and mention is free for debate.....Unlike there vanilla channel!...👎
I couldn't care less either. In fact if he is here slagging himself and nitty off he would only be doing it because in his pea-sized brain he would think he is confusing us. That won't happen but I am starting to feel a little bit left out that no-one has accused me yet of being manky maybe I should START writing LIKE THIS:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
someone complained about the camera work under the video and the reply was just rude. so it does look like the feedback they get on here is helping them to some degree realise the obvious. good job everyone (on here!)
M is such a bleeping arrogant keyboard warrior. After this morning's jittery performance on Lorraine, we all know that he'd crap himself if someone gave him constructive criticism face to face. xx

As for the 'action'? What action? From what you've all described, N sliced potatoes and stuck a thermometer into a piece of supermarket meat, badly. She placed both ingredients into an overpriced #gifted sandwich toaster and made a basic salad. I'm assuming nothing was cleared up as she went along. If there was singing / dancing / any other performance element I appreciate the fact no one has mentioned it. M then ate his undercooked dinner, giving some to the dog he likes. :(

As, they've said before, this is the future of entertainment. I reckon if it remains this 'action'-packed Rupert Murdoch will be on the phone to the toy cave putting in an offer to buy their family YT channel.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ha ha:ROFLMAO: i agree he looked like a grown up version of eddie from the munsters!
Poor guy the receding hairline and boderline comb over didn,t do him any favours either!
I have to agree though it was the ahem liberally applied pancake makeup similar to something actors would wear (like something from the silent screen era) that really did it for me! I will never again complain about him being unkempt of having a how shall we say natural glow!
No go au natural mark because the alternative is not good! It looks forced and as if he was wearing too tight shoes and they gave him a pained expression!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha:ROFLMAO: i agree he looked like a grown up version of eddie from the munsters!
Poor guy the receding hairline and boderline comb over didn,t do him any favours either!
I have to agree though it was the ahem liberally applied pancake makeup similar to something actors would wear (like something from the silent screen era) that really did it for me! I will never again complain about him being unkempt of having a how shall we say natural glow!
No go au natural mark because the alternative is not good! It looks forced and as if he was wearing too tight shoes and they gave him a pained expression!
Yes Misbehaving this is it!
Whilst we all know those Crocs remained wedged to his trotters, M definitely looked 'pinched'. I reckon it was as result of having to conform for 5 minutes of his life. All those little things that little people do every day to pay for their little lives: shower, wear something (semi) presentable, run a comb through the hair, eat breakfast before work, fit in with someone else's schedule and expectations, prepare, refrain from swearing or saying "poo, bum, willy". I really don't know how us little people manage.

Meanwhile, Overlord AdderEley usually rises at 10ish every day and plonks himself in front of his laptop. He rants about the society he makes no contribution towards for half an hour, before rewarding himself with an espresso and a wank. No wonder he was so out of sorts on Lorraine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I couldn't care less either. In fact if he is here slagging himself and nitty off he would only be doing it because in his pea-sized brain he would think he is confusing us. That won't happen but I am starting to feel a little bit left out that no-one has accused me yet of being manky maybe I should START writing LIKE THIS:unsure:
Haha. A few more tips: 1) confuse the words infer and imply; 2) mention your almost PhD level education; 3) complain about Nuddya’s singing and your poor reformed mother; 4) pepper your statements with references to trolls; 5) talk about your latest man-crush Xander the one-man-media-band, who displaced Josh Brolin’s chin; and 6) a new addition to the repertoire, talk about concrete and other science-y stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes Misbehaving this is it!
Whilst we all know those Crocs remained wedged to his trotters, M definitely looked 'pinched'. I reckon it was as result of having to conform for 5 minutes of his life. All those little things that little people do every day to pay for thier little lives: shower, wear something (semi) presentable, run a comb through the hair, fit in with someone else's schedule and expectations, prepare, refrain from swearing or saying "poo, bum, willy". I really don't know how us little people manage.

Meanwhile, Overlord AdderEley usually rises at 10ish every day and plonks himself in front of his laptop. He rants about the society he makes no contribution towards for half an hour, before rewarding himself with an espresso and a wank. No wonder he was so out of sorts on Lorraine.
:ROFLMAO:.
Bless his little cotton socks! It just doesn,t suit him i,m reminded of that fast show sketch suits you sir! I bet he was desperate to add some double entendre,s but had to forcibly rein himself in! Now that he finally had a chance to wax lyrical about his magnum opus honey i home schooled the kids only for mummy (nadia) to spoil it by actually being a professional and knowing how to speak to an audience! (the audacity of that women!) I can just imagine him pouting afterwards and skulking off to his man cave and playing with little yoda and his man toys! His imaginary audience/social circle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.