Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His face was a picture when she suggested they spend less time on their phones, especially the 'no Mark Mondays'😁Had to laugh when he said 'but these lovely people won't get their content' She might have been thinking when she was away that it's time for less content,but I can't see him going for that. It's like a drug to him.

At the start of the year when, i presume he chucked his toys out of the pram and demanded that his name is added to the channel title else he won't film anymore, was the start of his plan for total domination. We then got the membership bollocks, hooking up with Gleam and churning out shite content, and before you know it, the vlogs appear to be getting not many more views than they were two years ago.

Quality over quantity every time, Manky!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Plus as soon as nitty is back,he starts all his pathetic childish nonsense again,as someone said,glaring at her tits,wanting to see her wobbly flesh 🤢,hes a sleazy, greasy dirty weirdo.
I think he does it on purpose. I don't think they've had sex since Kiki was conceived and the way he looks at her? It isn't sleazy, it's with disgust. He just pretends to fancy her so prances about and makes herself look a pratt, all the while laughing inside, because, she uses him as her 'in-house studio' and he knows it. He looks and listens to her with utter disdain and quit frankly I don't blame him.

Agree with who ever said you couldn't get a piece of paper between them

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Does anybody watch Popcorn Junkies film/TV reviews? They're very telling as to their relationships in my opinion, you see some moments where they kind of forget themselves.
The latest one for "I'm thinking of ending things" has Mark, Nanny Di, Maddie and Kiki. Maddie seems to believe her opinion matters more than anyone's - she regularly talks over people and as someone who claims her bullying in school was 'a sideways look' she really should take a look at the faces she makes, especially towards her own Nan.
Nanny Di seems frustrated by Maddie (rightly so) and sometimes probably wants to tell her to STFU 😂 but her face softens when she talks to Kiki and you can tell she thinks a lot of her.
Kiki is usually quiet, even when spoken to,.. I wonder if she feels possibly intimated by Maddie at times.
A lot seems to get cut (you can tell by the way it jumps) usually when Maddie has been talking - as if to try to cut out her worst behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think if N kicked Manky out he'd definitely end up on Di's sofa. As for the girls, they know which parent provides easy street for them, they'd stay put. She'd struggle with the driving, but as for the finances I'm sure Dina would help sort it, and as she began her new better life, Manky would self destruct.
Yeah, 'Easy Street' will be with the Grandparents. Trust me when the Melanie Blake book comes out it is going to be catastrophic in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Plus as soon as nitty is back,he starts all his pathetic childish nonsense again,as someone said,glaring at her tits,wanting to see her wobbly flesh 🤢,hes a sleazy, greasy dirty weirdo.
Absolutely he,s like a hyperactive dirty toddler and is incredibly annoying and draining. What kind of support does he provide because i can,t see any?.
She seems to me as if she would like to move on instigate some change (its like that feeling you get when you come back from holiday refreshed renewed) less time on the phone maybe more family time and better self care routines. Now i know the road to hell is paved with good intentions and we all know how easy it is to fall back into bad habits but seeing him cling like a limpet to the past,not living in the present moment begrudging her even a moments respite from the misery he likes to create (because it feels comfortable) .Well even if you think she is flaky and unreliable and can be just as manipulative as him (maybe sometimes).
Despite all that i still think her desire to implement changes is real (it must be coming from a place where she realises things are wrong between them?).
Whereas he just wants things to chug along the way they are (now thats scary?).
Plus i give her credence because i believe that she did (maybe still does) love him whereas (and i really don,t mean to be unkind to him not this time!) i don,t believe that he has love for anyone. Attachment sure obsession,need (absolutely) desire(yes) but love? The warm glow of affection ease gentleness peace ? No i don,t see any of those qualitys. Would she like to have those things? I,d bet my bottom dollar on it i feel she sense,s what she is missing however much she lies or has lied i think she would actually love to be honest this time and to have it reciprocated.Is he listening though and would he even like to or is he too terrified of being found wanting or not being perfect (falling off his pedestal?) just human like the rest of us (and therefore accountable).Someone likes being top dog just a little bit too much in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely he,s like a hyperactive dirty toddler and is incredibly annoying and draining. What kind of support does he provide because i can,t see any?.
She seems to me as if she would like to move on instigate some change (its like that feeling you get when you come back from holiday refreshed renewed) less time on the phone maybe more family time and better self care routines. Now i know the road to hell is paved with good intentions and we all know how easy it is to fall back into bad habits but seeing him cling like a limpet to the past,not living in the present moment begrudging her even a moments respite from the misery he likes to create (because it feels comfortable) .Well even if you think she is flaky and unreliable and can be just as manipulative as him (maybe sometimes).
Despite all that i still think her desire to implement changes is real (it must be coming from a place where she realises things are wrong between them?).
Plus i give her credence because i believe that she did (maybe still does) love him whereas (and i really don,t mean to be unkind to him not this time!) i don,t believe that he has love for anyone. Attachment sure obsession,need (absolutely) desire(yes) but love? The warm glow of affection ease gentleness peace ? No i don,t see any of those qualitys. Would she like to have those things? I,d bet my bottom dollar on it i feel she sense,s what she is missing however much she lies or has lied i think she would actually love to be honest this time and to have it reciprocated.Is he listening though and would he even like to or is he too terrified of being found wanting or not being perfect (falling off his pedestal?) just human like the rest of us (and therefore accountable).Someone likes being top dog just a little bit too much in my opinion.
👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
And very controlling and has been emotionally blackmailing her by saying things like if you leave me I'll start drinking again, what a toxic relationship they have, and they put it out there for everyone to see, even their kids, shameful :mad:
I'm surprised he hasn't already started drinking, she's enough to drive you to drink!

They’ll have to be incredibly careful about what they show now because if they do break the 6 rule, people can literally call the police on them.
'WOOP WOOP! It's the sound of da police.!

Yes I get that, but I think he uses her emotionally as she lost ( even though they weren't together at the time) a partner to suicide.
She was a sociopath before that happened..

Yes I get that, but I think he uses her emotionally as she lost ( even though they weren't together at the time) a partner to suicide.
Oh yes, and she once said in an article she didn't seek grief counselling because she is too clever for therapy. WTF!!!!!

Are you implying you know what will be said in the book?
Well, I think Melanie made it pretty clear.

I agree with a lot of what you said except 'she would love to be honest this time. No, she loathes honesty. Honesty means owning up to things, being humble, apologising. Have you ever seen that woman say sorry to anybody, aside from stepping on a dog's paw (and that will have been for show)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised he hasn't already started drinking, she's enough to drive you to drink!

'WOOP WOOP! It's the sound of da police.!

She was a sociopath before that happened..

Oh yes, and she once said in an article she didn't seek grief counselling because she is too clever for therapy. WTF!!!!!

Well, I think Melanie made it pretty clear.

I agree with a lot of what you said except 'she would love to be honest this time. No, she loathes honesty. Honesty means owning up to things, being humble, apologising. Have you ever seen that woman say sorry to anybody, aside from stepping on a dog's paw (and that will have been for show)

I must have missed that, what will it reveal?

Reactions: 2
Are you implying you know what will be said in the book?
This is the synopsis of Ruthless Women -

Ambition can be deadly... A sizzling thriller set behind the scenes of a glamorous TV soap, from a Sunday Times bestseller
Falcon Bay was one of the world's most popular soap operas, beamed to millions from its gorgeous location on a tiny island off Jersey. But with ratings falling, a new network owner, the beautiful and malevolent Madeline Kane, arrives on the private island determined to do whatever it takes to get the show back to number 1.
Writer Farrah, star Catherine and producer Amanda are the driven, ambitious women who keep the show on the road. But Farrah is losing episodes to the network's lead male writer, Catherine is terrified of the public falling out of love with her and Amanda's evil husband Jake, vice president of the network, is plotting to get his wife kicked off the show.
In a true battle of the sexes, these women will do anything to stay on top. But can they team up to bring down their male rivals? Or will jealousy, betrayal and revenge tear their friendship apart? As their story reaches its shocking climax, one thing is certain: only the most ruthless woman will survive...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the synopsis of Ruthless Women -

Ambition can be deadly... A sizzling thriller set behind the scenes of a glamorous TV soap, from a Sunday Times bestseller
Falcon Bay was one of the world's most popular soap operas, beamed to millions from its gorgeous location on a tiny island off Jersey. But with ratings falling, a new network owner, the beautiful and malevolent Madeline Kane, arrives on the private island determined to do whatever it takes to get the show back to number 1.
Writer Farrah, star Catherine and producer Amanda are the driven, ambitious women who keep the show on the road. But Farrah is losing episodes to the network's lead male writer, Catherine is terrified of the public falling out of love with her and Amanda's evil husband Jake, vice president of the network, is plotting to get his wife kicked off the show.
In a true battle of the sexes, these women will do anything to stay on top. But can they team up to bring down their male rivals? Or will jealousy, betrayal and revenge tear their friendship apart? As their story reaches its shocking climax, one thing is certain: only the most ruthless woman will survive...
ahhh ok thanks

Reactions: 3
Totally agree,you nailed it there ,it must be so exhausting living the way they do,both mentally and physically.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I must have missed that, what will it reveal?
❌ It's called Ruthless Women, MB used to and still does manage a lot of the, Loose Women.

Quote from book..

'The cast and crew used to be ‘one big family,’ but now they’ve turned against each other in the battle to impress their new boss and survive the downturn.'

Just guessing after her Tweet, The total witch' one and the next Tweet : 'I would like to spill the beans, the time will come. I'd let sleeping dogs lie if she didn't bleat on about 'being kind' every time she gets the chance - when behind the facade she is anything but. If she had any sense - she'd wise up - before more people reveal what she's really like. Like her sister did.'

So @petalpetunia, I'm just takin' a wild guess here now that that there book, might have somethin to do with them there Loose Women. Never occurred to you?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First day back and she cant be bothered to do the live she promised every one last night shes a sham just takes takes takes off vunerable people and gives nothing back I wish they would get kicked off utube all their rule breaking boring content filthy house scruffy them .lies and his pervertedness .
Do you think theyve had a row already,hence why there was no coffee tit this morning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
MB has denied this on Twitter but said maybe her next book will be about a panel show.
MB is P.R agent, she knows whats she's doing, all the better for when the hype ramps up.

❌ It's called Ruthless Women, MB used to and still does manage a lot of the, Loose Women.

Quote from book..

'The cast and crew used to be ‘one big family,’ but now they’ve turned against each other in the battle to impress their new boss and survive the downturn.'

Just guessing after her Tweet, The total witch' one and the next Tweet : 'I would like to spill the beans, the time will come. I'd let sleeping dogs lie if she didn't bleat on about 'being kind' every time she gets the chance - when behind the facade she is anything but. If she had any sense - she'd wise up - before more people reveal what she's really like. Like her sister did.'

So @petalpetunia, I'm just takin' a wild guess here now that that there book, might have somethin to do with them there Loose Women. Never occurred to you?
Hey! @petalpetunia we were having a convo, where did you go all of a sudden??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.