Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feck me, we've got a twist on Mama's Spaghetti. Ladies and Gentlemen, i give you Middle Eastern Spaghetti. Fill ya boots! 😴

What a fecking piss-take.
What's that? Spaghetti with hummus - with hummus pronounced in a really cringe attempt at an Arabic accent?

Edit: Oh my god, I'm watching the live after commenting that, and it literally IS spaghetti and hummus!!!!!!! She's a parody of herself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Feck me, we've got a twist on Mama's Spaghetti. Ladies and Gentlemen, i give you Middle Eastern Spaghetti. Fill ya boots! 😴

What a fecking piss-take.
When you say mama's sphagetti are you referencing mama june from honey boo boo, because there is very little difference between nadia's cooking ability and hers.

Now, she is doing a "healthy" recipe of middle eastern spaghetti. Olive oil, sesame seeds, pine nuts, so three sources of fat over pure starch. O but there's a squeeze of lemon in there. it's actually unhealthier than eating hummous from the tubb. She is so stupid. He says it is like carbonara and she actually says it's "really healthy". A recipe that has over 30grams of fat per 100 grams isn't healthy, even if there are some mono-unsaturated or there is an amount of vitamin E (cos it's fat soluble). Again too large a portion and no vegetables. So yet more vile, toxic cookery from this amateur self-important arse.......

The good news is that they are going to do a reaction video to the ashley gardner fan video. they should note the BMI of many of their superfans before she gives them any more of her stupid nutritional advice.

Her T Shirt says Everyone has a story. I wonder if it is referencing this......

It's the sort of fake rubbish she enjoys.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Is that what she'll be telling herself, if heaven forbid her parents end up on a ventilator. She really does boil my piss :mad:
If her parents did end up on a ventilator she would be blaming everybody and everything, it would be nothing to do with her breaking all the rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What's that? Spaghetti with hummus - with hummus pronounced in a really cringe attempt at an Arabic accent?

Edit: Oh my god, I'm watching the live after commenting that, and it literally IS spaghetti and hummus!!!!!!! She's a parody of herself!

Someone has even had to tell her that it's the white, fleshy part of the chilli which is hot, not the seeds.

Masterchef, my arse!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Indeed. And then there’s the one-two comical punch of Nuddya complaining about 1) the “media” scaring and riling everyone up about Covid every day and 2) Putin taking his clothes off for pictures. Umm, pot meet kettle? What do you call you coffee moanings and stripping off in the name of confidence?
👇👇👇

4D12B649-CFAF-4F71-A6AC-59DFBDD356B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone has even had to tell her that it's the white, fleshy part of the chilli which is hot, not the seeds.

Masterchef, my arse!
Yes but wait there,s more to nadia,s repertoire! Posted by and i quote lucky man mark adderley! (good to know right in case he needs reminding not us!):unsure: Please pray tell me though what are wife goals? I,d love to know in his case!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes but wait there,s more to nadia,s repertoire! Posted by and i quote lucky man mark adderley! (good to know right in case he needs reminding not us!):unsure: Please pray tell me though what are wife goals? I,d love to know in his case!
Wife goals = someone whose house you moved into and brings home the bacon while you drink coffee and take the dogs for a walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
the Spag tho????!!!!!!! Murdered! She deserves a race horses head in her bed for that one......it was like watching a fresher with the munchies cobbling something together after getting home from the pub.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Masterchef, my arse!
i dont believe for one minute that was remotely nice, it looks horrible

the Spag tho????!!!!!!! Murdered! She deserves a race horses head in her bed for that one......it was like watching a fresher with the munchies cobbling something together after getting home from the pub.
so wrong on every level, she has no flair with cooking food at all

Reactions: 12
Another Nitty kitchen nightmare. They must have been stoned to eat that. Drunk students hummus spaghetti. The choklit bricks on a plate just scream diabetes, and heart attack for Manky. Wife goals, marry someone who seems to have another set of boobs under the real ones. I don't think Putin is jealous of your moobs Manky. Keep eating the carbs, and pretend to do Joe Wicks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2 quotes from Nitty about the same day:

"oh yesterday I was having a really weird day, felt out of sorts"

"A beautiful afternoon was had . Great food , laughs and trips down memory lane we’re had . Life . Love . Precious , careful considered human moments".

There'll be a third thought about that day if someone notifies the police about their rule breaking...
That second post is in M's handwriting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.