Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Jeremy Kyle was still on, imagine her on a lie detector.... would explode with her lying....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this sounds so petty but the noisy way Nadia eats is vomit inducing.

You can hear her lip smacking, tongue moving, chewing, food moving around her mouth, swallowing... and she talks with her mouth full of half chewed food... I dread every time she goes in for a 'taste' of her food.
She looked like a mole sucking up worms tonight.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

You can hear her lip smacking, tongue moving, chewing, food moving around her mouth, swallowing... and she talks with her mouth full of half chewed food... I dread every time she goes in for a 'taste' of her food.
Not petty at all!. Noisy eaters make me kiss my teeth. I can't stand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes but wait there,s more to nadia,s repertoire! Posted by and i quote lucky man mark adderley! (good to know right in case he needs reminding not us!):unsure: Please pray tell me though what are wife goals? I,d love to know in his case!
How much you wanna bet he wasnt even allowed to eat that? 😂

They’ve left up the masterful FB comment by Dan Calvert that eviscerated them and I think there is a decent chance they are welcoming the negative attention. They may think that as long as they can generate a YT view and some £ then who cares if people are only paying attention to see the next train wreck? Otherwise their social media consultant Michelle is doing a piss poor job.
they dont really do facebook, i think when she posted to insta it automatically also posted on fb, she deleted it from insta but forgot to do the same on fb, hence why its still on....neither one of them ‘get’ fb, im guessing michelle is supposed to keep an eye on it....she’l be too busy deleting comments on youtube tho

No she put a big post up on her grid, the same one she's posted on Facebook...but within minutes she deleted it....but kept it on Facebook...🤔
they dont do fb....she’l av forgot all about it

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Everything she cooks ,has the word easy infront of it,but why then,does all her stuff look like shite 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This plant based vegan is excited about cooking steak in the new #gifted Ninja. Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, we were talking earlier about Mark's social class and where he grew up, and surprise surprise on tonight's show they mention him being posh and Nadia saying he grew up in Notting Hill Gate, what a coincidence!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A few months ago she admitted in a vid that ninja contacted her saying they were disappointed that she didnt present it in a clean state while doing a video and nadias reply to it was were not that kind of people!! So now they have 2. mamas spaghetti today again, a carbonara with loads of seeds and weird spices version, and it looked like a dog got sick into a bowl.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So, we were talking earlier about Mark's social class and where he grew up, and surprise surprise on tonight's show they mention him being posh and Nadia saying he grew up in Notting Hill Gate, what a coincidence!
There are lots of rough parts of Notting Hill, especially when he was young. Ridiculous. He really thinks he's something special. You're a middle aged, unemployed addict mate. Get over yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They are pissing all over her cookery master class tonight. Someone has dared to tell her that she's aqueezing her lemons the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This video is being spoiled by the sound of Mark heavy breathing, I can hear a whistling sound coming from his nose, it sounds like a dried bogie is blocking his nostril.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This video is being spoiled by the sound of Mark heavy breathing, I can hear a whistling sound coming from his nose, it sounds like a dried bogie is blocking his nostril.
Yeah that is a bit weird. Sounds really strange.

Good old Penny is on reply duty tonight I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Green fingered hell vlog tonight and all the plants are dying!! -- Is it any wonder when they've never bothered to water the garden? You have to water at least every other night Mark, more so for some or in the warm weather we've had. Never seen them feed the plants miracle gro etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Love how Helen is in a happy little world of her own. Everyone around her arguing or dissing N&M but she’s there with the hearts and rainbows. Even when she said it’s compulsory to wear a mask 🌈🌈🌈❤❤❤

Then good old Penny pops, every day she seems to have a call so misses the lives Poor love. Mentions how she used to be the life and sole at raves 😳

As for Carol Costello wow she’s one angry lady. Not sure if she has some mental health issues or is taking the piss.

Can’t get to sleep tonight but the comments are giving me a good giggle tonight. It’s like I’m in some sort of asylum,

• Haha
Reactions: 18
S
Hey guys new to tattle but had to get on here as these two frustrate me so much ....
That spaghetti dish made me nearly sick it looked awful she can not cook
Her sister Dina however her food always looks colourful healthy and beautiful she should have her own book out ... Nadia knows dina is a better cook and clearly will not ever give Dina a platform on her channel because then what would she do ?
[/QUOTE She would have to pay her:eek:
She's losing it, I mean seriously, no decorum at all. She looks completely deranged.

Reactions: 6
Love how Helen is in a happy little world of her own. Everyone around her arguing or dissing N&M but she’s there with the hearts and rainbows. Even when she said it’s compulsory to wear a mask 🌈🌈🌈❤❤❤

Then good old Penny pops, every day she seems to have a call so misses the lives Poor love. Mentions how she used to be the life and sole at raves 😳

As for Carol Costello wow she’s one angry lady. Not sure if she has some mental health issues or is taking the piss.

Can’t get to sleep tonight but the comments are giving me a good giggle tonight. It’s like I’m in some sort of asylum,
I noticed Carol. As my dear old Nan would say, "Calm down, because it will all end in tears" She certainly wasn't happy today, was she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.