Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me giggle how seriously Mark takes Coffee Moanings, he genuinely has convinced himself it's a news broadcast.
He'll soon be adding the Big Ben bongs at the start and shuffling paper before he preaches to his disciples. Knobber!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All this Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark, when he zooms in on her chest, used to think what a leach. However, Nitty is constantly waving them about, I actually think she loves it. Look how she dist Kaye's assets, even saying she looked like a boy. I think they're awful saggy things, and actually make her look older and fatter.
Yes i said on one of my first posts on this forum that its like carry on nadia.
Nudge nudge wink wink.
I think he does really cross the line sometimes.He definitely takes it too far but in her own way she,s like a self obsessed child thats just discovered its body for the first time and wants to show off to everyone.
Nadia the party girl likes the attention that having a large bust brings with it. (no feminist is she?).
I think its her naive overbearing side coming out and kaye doesn,t react because kaye is intelligent and quietly confident.
She just doesn,t seem to understand that when you objectify yourself people will respond to that in a negative sense (you will also be objectified in turn).
Thats ahem ample ammunition as far as mark is concerned and he often uses it against her i.e leering and lack of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It makes me giggle how seriously Mark takes Coffee Moanings, he genuinely has convinced himself it's a news broadcast.
Yes! He actually has convinced himself now that hes a number book selling aurther and wise news reporter. Like nadias cool, shes down with todays world and open minded and actually questioned things. Mark just comes across as a nationist obaying everything hes told not because he has no opinions for himself and constantly talks down to nadia because hes convinced them thay hes smart and know tit, reality...nadias the smartest person in that house because she actually relates to all people and questions and reasons everything. Someone says jump and mark ask how high.

Reactions: 9
I have a full range of news apps on my phone, I like to see how differently they each report the same story. I noticed some years ago that everything discussed on itv programmes from GMTV to This Morning to Loose Women ALL follow the headlines from The Sun's online app everyday, they discuss topics in the order they're listed on the Sun app and very often quote them word for word.

I also noticed very recently that the Sawalha-Adderleys have started quoting the exact same news stories from the Sun's app. Prior to doing this their coffee Moanings were less gossipy and more intellectual ish.

Manky trying more and more to align himself with ITV even though TV is dead to him and the future is all online.

I once read somewhere that the Sun readers average reading age is around 7. That's just about where Manky is stuck emotion wise.

So funny that he's copying what TV programmes do, even tho they are so last century 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She is
And their friend Pat is over who as I recall has underlying health issues. And is not social distancing in the photos.
She is incapable of giving back love to those who loved her and they are all fools to be swept in by it. Why oh why will they not see it's all for show? Got to get her pathetic political comment in, and what does she mean Maddie held her breath?? SOMEONE REPORT THEM!

Reactions: 12
Another quote from her facebook post:

"Made tea and scones for the people we are most scared we could be BANNED from seeing if there another lockdown ! "

Nanny Di either not included in the people she's scared about not seeing (ie, just HER family), or Nanny Di is there

:ROFLMAO: Think I'm in for a ban, see you guys in a few days on a new shiny thread
Awe, bye,take care.
I imagine Pat was invited over so Nitty could tell her all about her week away in glorious minite by minute detail, the rest of the family forced to come along incase they missed any of the story when they heard it 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th time around this past week.

I realise why she keeps saying she's bored all the time.

Pre covid, her life was vacuous, meaningless and full of fake celebrity "hello darling" moments in the itv corridors and cafes. That has now gone and Nittys dating pool for love bombing and making new friends with false compliments and fake kindness
has been eroded.

Lots of other people have realised the life they had pre covid was shallow and meaningless and have reverted to simpler lives at home, which is the kind of life nitty hates as everyone at her home is sick of her constant performances and are utterly bored of her.

So to nitty, there are no more hello darling moments in the corridors, no more hunting for new friend prey in the cafes and wine bars. The love she once felt online is been eroded by reactions to their benile ridiculous channel and is getting fuller with people calling her out.

No wonder she's bored!

The people she presents with are changing and becoming more intelligent and diverse, they won't fall for her fake love bombing.

Shes now talking of living a simpler life in the country or nr the sea. Having lived in a remote lake district village for sometime now I can guarantee the people in the communities she's dreaming of would eat her for breakfast and would not tolerate her behaviour. Small communities are very accountable places, everyone knows your business and your movements.

When I moved here I felt very exposed initially as everyone is suspicious of you and it takes years to start to become accepted. People are however kind and interesting, they'd see the Sawalha-Adderleys coming a mile off and I can guarantee they wouldn't stay long.

Coronavirus has been tough on extroverts like Nitty and it appears there is a long road ahead.

Shes either going to have to change and adapt vv quickly or the impending car crash is going to come much soiner.

The third alternative, of seeing a medical professional, which I say is her answer out of all of this won't happen, she is above a diagnosis and treatment of a personality disorder.

Engaging in talking therapies and medication is mocked by her as she says she'd run rings around the therapist. I suspect she's only met well meaning counsellors before now, no disrespect to them but psychotherapists they are not.

An experienced psychotherapist/ psychologist would break her down and build her back up.

It would require nitty exposing her demons, the demons she tries everyday to hide behind, the "up there for thinking, down there for dancing" facade.

She exposes her flesh, her opinions, her home on a daily basis to hide exposing her problem foundation's. Her foundations are not solid, they have been eroded away and without proper foundations everything is a facade wobbling and waiting to fall down any moment.

If she's not careful she's going to be bored AND left with a big pile of metaphorical rubble when it all comes tumbling down.

This short 😂 post is only about nitty, the manky one would require 2 lifetimes to write.

What a fine mess they've got themselves into.
WOW! That was incredible!

There w
And Di.

Ironically this is the closest we've been to one of Nardia's legendary / much-talked-of-but-rarely-seen mahoosive Family Feasts for years and they are having to play down the numbers. 😂
There ould be many many more, but she refuses to speak to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Indeed. And then there’s the one-two comical punch of Nuddya complaining about 1) the “media” scaring and riling everyone up about Covid every day and 2) Putin taking his clothes off for pictures. Umm, pot meet kettle? What do you call you coffee moanings and stripping off in the name of confidence?

• Haha
Indeed. And then there’s the one-two comical punch of Nuddya complaining about 1) the “media” scaring and riling everyone up about Covid every day and 2) Putin taking his clothes off for pictures. Umm, pot meet kettle? What do you call you coffee moanings and stripping off in the name of confidence?
She just talks a load of 💩..... contradicts every thing she says!....

Reactions: 8
Honestly whats wrong:unsure: with the pair of them?
Its coffee boring time nadia,s going on about grap a bag (be prepared for the worse/exercise in evacuation sent out by the council? Bizarre i have never heard of these things ever but anyhow!). Yes grap a bag with a torch and other essentials (bit bear grylls isn,t it)and run for the hills because as mark says the russains are coming:eek:.
People are seriously turning to these 2 in times of stress needing reassurance?
It beggars belief because these 2 are seriously deranged! My husband was brought up in a former communist state which literally is still full of bunkers (just in case) and the people of that country are stoic and grounded just what is the excuse for thses 2 pampered lunatic,s pontificating from their ivory tower pretend empathising with the little people worried about being on the run and someone coming for them?
(the russians) what a joke what are they spys secret service Mi5? With mark as a latter day james bond spreading the word fighting the good fight against chris whitty boris and trolls and gnomes.
I,d like to say they are losing the plot but the truth is they have already lost it.
Grab bag advice always comes out at this time of year. It's to do with start of the seasons where flooding is more likely to happen.

Reactions: 10
Grab bag advice always comes out at this time of year. It's to do with start of the seasons where flooding is more likely to happen.
which the Sadderleys are not making clear and spreading lots of anxiety!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
To be fair, a couple of the districts apologised on Twitter due to Covid panic and admitted the annual Grab campaign was mis-timed.

Reactions: 7
Cool i didn,t know that i was just laughing at her interpretation of it! :D.As usual with these two everything goes through the adderley sawalha filter of reality first (pretty subjective to say the least!).Its one of the reasons i don,t like their coverage of co-vid and the news as they are so obviously biased.

On another note but connected to that post their stereotyping of people from other countries gets me rattled a bit.
Quick hide the russians are coming!
I,m sorry but wtf? I have russian friends hint hint mark you might be surprised to know not one of them is an ex kgb agent or melancholy vodka drinker or money grabbing femme fatale goldigger!.
It gets me a bit because my husband is from albania and no he,s not into drug dealing or people trafficking (thanks taken).
Think it doesn,t matter mark?My husband (sorry to be repetitive!) is an artist and mixes with people from all over the world.
Once he had clients from kazakhstan they said where they were from and then asked my husband so what do you know about kazakhstan then? Borat right? Thats what people say to us all the time and its humiliating our country has become a joke in the eyes of the world and these people were visbly upset. I never forgot that if you want to be a decent person you never generalise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Feck me, we've got a twist on Mama's Spaghetti. Ladies and Gentlemen, i give you Middle Eastern Spaghetti. Fill ya boots! 😴

What a fecking piss-take.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.