Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That second post is in M's handwriting.
This was on her story yesterday ... trying to put us of track or not ... personally I believe there was a big family do yesterday ... not too many photos ... IG posts ... also during that dreadful cookery 14 min vlog to keep the subs happy (as they are sooooo busy and have to.postpone non stop... ) he mentionned Nanny Di was supposed to look at Ashley's video (almost forgot about that horror) with them this weekend but she had a bumpy weekend ... so she was also there ?? they will keep tripping up ... so thick
.. so much BS ...
Screenshot_20200921-173446_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Grab bag advice always comes out at this time of year. It's to do with start of the seasons where flooding is more likely to happen.
Crystal Palace is at the top of geographical high point in South London.
They are more likely to be struck by lightning than flooded where they live.
So, as it's not about them they've scanned the headlines, looked at the photos and made up a pack of lies to fill the seconds before the next advert.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
3 cheers for morag is all i can say!!!
I took a quick screenshot before mr nimble fingers mark delete,s it!
psst Do you think she,s a secret tattler? If not she should be. (y)
She must be one of us! 😁 Nice comment Morag 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This was on her story yesterday ... trying to put us of track or not ... personally I believe there was a big family do yesterday ... not too many photos ... IG posts ... also during that dreadful cookery 14 min vlog to keep the subs happy (as they are sooooo busy and have to.postpone non stop... ) he mentionned Nanny Di was supposed to look at Ashley's video (almost forgot about that horror) with them this weekend but she had a bumpy weekend ... so she was also there ?? they will keep tripping up ... so thick
.. so much BS ...
View attachment 250166
They’ve left up the masterful FB comment by Dan Calvert that eviscerated them and I think there is a decent chance they are welcoming the negative attention. They may think that as long as they can generate a YT view and some £ then who cares if people are only paying attention to see the next train wreck? Otherwise their social media consultant Michelle is doing a piss poor job.

Reactions: 15
.. so much BS ...
View attachment 250166
I saw the same thing then she deleted it....interesting that she shares everything on all platforms but not this.... can't have negativity on yr Insta eh nitty 😡..

It was the post she deleted!! ..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I saw the same thing then she deleted it....interesting that she shares everything on all platforms but not this.... can't have negativity on yr Insta eh nitty 😡..

Nor can she share (two times since it is still on FB) proof of giving a donkey’s ding dong about the household rules.

What say we create our own tribute video to send to the Swadderleys to rival Ashley’s? Here’s the opening clip, just to say we Gnomes come in peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
lol when she says Mark is in better shape than putin during Coffee Moaning. a, he's not. b, Putin is twenty years older.
Putin is 3 years younger than Di. You know, one step away from the morgue acc N.
N's body is such a wreck in her fifties, she's probably invalidated her donor card.
M loves tits so much he's grown his own pair. Does Joe Wicks still message him on IG?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On Wednesday morning when they are going to be on Lorraine we can put comments on Lorraine face book page. Please.

Oh my days.....she's been on to Ninja #ad #gifted #pisstaker
Wish I knew how to tell them they are wasting their time gifting their products to this waster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nor can she share (two times since it is still on FB) proof of giving a donkey’s ding dong about the household rules.

What say we create our own tribute video to send to the Swadderleys to rival Ashley’s? Here’s the opening clip, just to say we Gnomes come in peace.

I'd come in peace bringing along someone from education welfare, the nit nurse and an auditor from HMRC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

And to be clear, the rest of the tribute video would be clips of them saying one thing and doing the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

It is still up there and will be for another 2 hours unless mistaken (24 hours and will then disappear) ... so do not know what she/they are playing at 🤔🤨

Reactions: 5
Hey guys new to tattle but had to get on here as these two frustrate me so much ....
That spaghetti dish made me nearly sick it looked awful she can not cook
Her sister Dina however her food always looks colourful healthy and beautiful she should have her own book out ... Nadia knows dina is a better cook and clearly will not ever give Dina a platform on her channel because then what would she do ?

Reactions: 19
and an advertising standards agency officer, alan davies, and an italian grandmother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is still up there and will be for another 2 hours unless mistaken (24 hours and will then disappear) ... so do not know what she/they are playing at 🤔🤨
No she put a big post up on her grid, the same one she's posted on Facebook...but within minutes she deleted it....but kept it on Facebook...🤔

Reactions: 5
I know this sounds so petty but the noisy way Nadia eats is vomit inducing.

You can hear her lip smacking, tongue moving, chewing, food moving around her mouth, swallowing... and she talks with her mouth full of half chewed food... I dread every time she goes in for a 'taste' of her food.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.