Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked pissed off at him for a lot of the live. At one point she's goes to the subscribers 'did he cook for yee'? I'd say she's utterly annoyed at his pure laziness this week. He didn't come Up with one new vid idea for a person who call himself a creative? I would of gave him credit for even doing a cooking live a go but No, the channel has been dull asf all week. Just his effing boring lives. He forgot to tell nadia about his late live meltdown me thinks! She prob thought he would of done something to the house while she was away but Nope. Just continued with an even worse hermit lifestyle. So Many missed oppurtunitys this week for vlog content. What a bore

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She looked pissed off at him for a lot of the live. At one point she's goes to the subscribers 'did he cook for yee'? I'd say she's utterly annoyed at his pure laziness this week. He didn't come Up with one new vid idea for a person who call himself a creative? I would of gave him credit for even doing a cooking live a go but No, the channel has been dull asf all week. Just his effing boring lives. He forgot to tell nadia about his late live meltdown me thinks! She prob thought he would of done something to the house while she was away but Nope. Just continued with an even worse hermit lifestyle. So Many missed oppurtunitys this week for vlog content. What a bore
Yes exactly it was all me me me couldn,t give a toss about other people could he?
Just acting like a spoilt brat giving free rein to his paranoia and battling imaginary foe,s (himself in other words).What did he do which could be constructive nada..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yea totally agree, noticed everything you mention. He seemed almost as angry as he was the night he lost it, when he did the late night live. No doubt he'll spend the week belittling her enthusiasm for a little less phone time and it'll all go south. It's like when she gets away and has other better, or interesting influences, or just time alone (without him) he gets scared that she'll start seeing things for what they really are. I suppose he has little faith that she will do it, as per her history of not doing what she says she will...but a little openness to her idea would be nice. He hates when she gets thoughtful.
A supportive partner would help her. He’ll probably just undermine her and love it when she fails.

Who knows maybe he’s a big part of the reason she struggles to stick to anything. You can see how it’d suit him to keep her feeling disorganised and chaotic.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yea totally agree, noticed everything you mention. He seemed almost as angry as he was the night he lost it, when he did the late night live. No doubt he'll spend the week belittling her enthusiasm for a little less phone time and it'll all go south. It's like when she gets away and has other better, or interesting influences, or just time alone (without him) he gets scared that she'll start seeing things for what they really are. I suppose he has little faith that she will do it, as per her history of not doing what she says she will...but a little openness to her idea would be nice. He hates when she gets thoughtful.
yes, he wants to keep the status-quo; afraid of change, because if she looks in other directions for anything at all, she might see how disfunctional they are and decide to split up. I actually think she's half way there already

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
yes, he wants to keep the status-quo; afraid of change, because if she looks in other directions for anything at all, she might see how disfunctional they are and decide to split up. I actually think she's half way there already
Imagine how incredibly hard it’d be for her to leave though. I really hope she doesn’t actually want to leave him (ie does really love him) because imagine the nightmare of leaving him.

He controls the finances, and she probably feels incapable (or has been made to feel incapable) of dealing with that side of life.

They don’t just share a house and kids, but a business and a money-spinning YouTube channel (his only source of income I’m guessing).

He’s obviously in charge of the homeschooling and seems to be the favourite parent.

He doesn’t have a job or a way to support himself without her.

He’s said he’s only sober because of her and the girls. Cries depression every 5 mins. Has talked about suicide. Seems to be unable to cope without her.

Really don’t envy her that marriage (or divorce)!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
He was the same when she tried to get into yoga and meditation. Such a control freak!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched a live for ages but did tonight. I found it really uncomfortable viewing.

Him looking very unhealthy staring at the comments.

Her not seeming comfortable or pleased to be back (she couldn’t even be bothered to fake it).

Him disagreeing with her repeatedly in a very dismissive way that seemed to really cut her flat.

Horrible physical dynamic between them - sat quite separately for most of it, none or barely any eye contact but lots of weird stares, him looking at her chest, her generally looking uncomfortable being there. She’s actually leaning away for a lot of it.

Odd awkward conversation at about 2.30 about him missing/not missing her, and then her reaction when he says it’s nice to have you back (around 16.30 I think). She just grunts as if to say ‘yeah right.’

He puts her down a few times and mimics her, and constantly interrupts what she’s trying to say about digital detox (which could have been interesting) with unrelated rubbish, including mumbling about a morning glory.

Other perviness 🤮

I actually felt really sorry for her ☹
If I was the only person earning in the house, after working away all week I'd be all about a weekend of enjoying my home comforts and private time. But no, instead N's dragged back into M's fake job, pretending to be on the telly for not very much money. I personally don't think she works hard for her money but it is the nature of her job. Whereas, her husband has been busy all week editing and uploading a video of their daughter's birthday :mad:, which was on the 24th August! Was he waiting for the special effects to arrive from the 90s?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m usually reading 20 pages behind (so proud of you all 😍) so don’t usually comment, but I was surprised to see the Himalayan trip pics linked in the previous thread (thank you whoever that was) on that person’s blog and now it all makes sense. Mark just didn’t want her to have any more limelight than she already had over it so he’s refused to work with the footage and upload it. I remember him being a right moody git when she left (that was when I used to actually watch them 😆), and it was clear he was insanely jealous of her having things going on and him having nothing to do but oiling a raw chicken in the cesspit kitchen back home. 😳 Didn’t they claim he wanted to go film it but they wouldn’t let him? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
In the vlog where the girls had their piercings done, she said something about getting a facelift. The fake laugh and look on his face spoke volumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Be kind Ck13 he did talk about oiling a chicken. :sneaky:

Attachments

• Haha
Imagine how incredibly hard it’d be for her to leave though. I really hope she doesn’t actually want to leave him (ie does really love him) because imagine the nightmare of leaving him.

He controls the finances, and she probably feels incapable (or has been made to feel incapable) of dealing with that side of life.

They don’t just share a house and kids, but a business and a money-spinning YouTube channel (his only source of income I’m guessing).

He’s obviously in charge of the homeschooling and seems to be the favourite parent.

He’s said he’s only sober because of her and the girls. Cries depression every 5 mins. Has talked about suicide. Seems to be unable to cope without her.

Oh god yeah, totally

Reactions: 7
A supportive partner would help her. He’ll probably just undermine her and love it when she fails.

Who knows maybe he’s a big part of the reason she struggles to stick to anything. You can see how it’d suit him to keep her feeling disorganised and chaotic.
Yes and yes again apologies people for going off on one! In at the deep end i,m just having a visceral reaction to this whole situation because i have also been in close proximity to someone like mark..and the effects are pretty devastating while i am loathe to call nadia directly a victim i can still empathise with how she is feeling.
I saw this online and it seems so pertinent regarding mark that i felt like i should post it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13

N doesn't even have the door keys to her own house. :oops:

I agree that it will be incredibly hard to leave him. It is incredibly hard to leave an abusive relationship. On average, a woman will leave an abusive relationship seven times before she leaves for good.

💯 worth it though. She'd be so supported by her LW colleagues and audience.

• Heart

I agree that it will be incredibly hard to leave him. It is incredibly hard to leave an abusive relationship. On average, a woman will leave an abusive relationship seven times before she leaves for good.

I agree completely.

I agree completely.
I,m so glad you said that

Sorry i,m repeating myself however giving encouragement to those living with any form of abuse is something worth repeating!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mark _Nadia did you read there is no more Kardashians,Nadia paused for a minute , well she had to get her story correct! No she says what's happened _mark _last one next year ! You could see nadia new all about it her body language told you that, she immediately realised that she had to really think because she has had no phone etc , mark immediately realises and says thought someone would of told you !
So this is her life changing news, honestly it was to create more subscribers, Then she mentions circle so we no that's what she has been filming.
She will not last a week with out her phone every day , she is addicted just like most people ! Honestly the way she was talking about this life changing news , what is life changing about not using your phone, say that to people who are really poorly that is life changing , merely not being on your phone so often is exactly that ,nothing more ,nothing less!And they are delivering the book to a person , yes well there was a couple who lived very very close so they will deliver their book , wait and see if they venture to the top of the country , there will be an excuse I guarantee!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ah, that would make more sense as I don't recall Nitty sitting with DvO particularly? haven't seen DvO on loose women much, and not for ages anyway.
D v O has been rehearsing for a musical thing which opened recently in London (which is why I was surprised she was mentioned for The Circle) so has only been on Goggle Box recently which is also well paid hence others wanting to go on it. ;) When she was on LW she always sat next to Nitty. If Kaye was on it I wonder if they did it together - the plot thickens.

This from previous thread: "Thumbs down everyone and be quick about it, first 20 seconds she goes on about not having a phone and my 'sources' tel me, they all had phones.."

You're right I think, because she said in tonights live that she was with someone yesterday whose phone kept going off: someone she sits with a lot, someone she knows well ??
Kaye..?

Yes and yes again apologies people for going off on one! In at the deep end i,m just having a visceral reaction to this whole situation because i have also been in close proximity to someone like mark..and the effects are pretty devastating while i am loathe to call nadia directly a victim i can still empathise with how she is feeling.
I saw this online and it seems so pertinent regarding mark that i felt like i should post it.
Many thanks for taking the time to post these. It is in actual fact the exact description of Naardia.

I'm sure he is similar too..

She doesn't have keys because she needs to make sure he's at home when she gets back. Also, she'd lose them.

In other words she has to know her place or he,ll put her in it! Of course in his eyes he,s the superior one always has been so by default she has to be inferior its no way to live your life. She has woken up but for how long? Its really sad actually.
Yeah, really sad, boohoo, she might leave, then go find another victim to eat up and spit out. Don't fall for it, I can see you all falling for it. She chooses her victims well. She belittles, controls, enables to the point where they are going insane, then turns round and does the 'poor me' act.

I agree completely.

I,m so glad you said that

Sorry i,m repeating myself however giving encouragement to those living with any form of abuse is something worth repeating!
Of course she has a key, that's just her 'pulling' you in to her 'poor me' act. Her sister will have one, and there's probably one under a garden gnome.. Trust me, that woman is way way way too clever to let a man rule her roost.

Kaye..?

Many thanks for taking the time to post these. It is in actual fact the exact description of Naardia.

I'm sure he is similar too..

She doesn't have keys because she needs to make sure he's at home when she gets back. Also, she'd lose them.

Yeah, really sad, boohoo, she might leave, then go find another victim to eat up and spit out. Don't fall for it, I can see you all falling for it. She chooses her victims well. She belittles, controls, enables to the point where they are going insane, then turns round and does the 'poor me' act.

Of course she has a key, that's just her 'pulling' you in to her 'poor me' act. Her sister will have one, and there's probably one under a garden gnome.. Trust me, that woman is way way way too clever to let a man rule her roost.
I only say all this because I was a victim too of a woman like that, and she was the abuser. I got out and am happy now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

He actually has her in a corner,hes very manipulative, practically blackmailed her into sticking with him.He would threaten her by saying,oh if you throw me out,I will harm myself,you will leave my girls without a dad,I will hit the bottle again,whatever happens to me will be all your fault.Hes a person who turns everything around ,so he looks like the down trodden one,he plays mind games with her, and I think is someone who could quite easily make her life hell,and totally guilt trip her,if she was to chuck him out.

• Angry
  • Heart
He actually has her in a corner,hes very manipulative, practically blackmailed her into sticking with him.He would threaten her by saying,oh if you throw me out,I will harm myself,you will leave my girls without a dad,I will hit the bottle again,whatever happens to me will be all your fault.Hes a person who turns everything around ,so he looks like the down trodden one,he plays mind games with her, and I think is someone who could quite easily make her life hell,and totally guilt trip her,if she was to chuck him out.
Trust me, if she 'chucked him out' which she wouldn't because she's a sociopath and sociopaths need slaves. However, if she did, the girls would follow him, along with Nanny Di and the dogs, and Naardia would sit there and think 'Oh. I got rid of all my family.. Oh, I can't stand women. Oh, I'll have to put my red lipstick back on and go a victim huntin'

Reactions: 8
thanks for your info about when she got blind drunk. So, she got so drunk, that she fell down the stairs in front of her family and couldn't remember it. This is a very drastic thing to let happen; we can all get drunk, but to get like that at her age?

Weird to let happen also, when you're married to recovering alcoholic. Also weird to talk about it when your contract with LW expects some sort of code of conduct. It's all bloody nuts!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.