Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hes gone a week with no sex, he will have expected her to drop her knickers as soon as she walked thru the door, obviously she didnt, she was straight on her phone instead, she’l have found out how he once again edited a vlog where she looks a twit...in the week she was away he nearly ruined their whole channel. Moron that he is.

she cant leave him, and he cant leave her, they are forever stuck in this toxic, manipulative, abusive mess. They deserve each other really, both as fucked up as each other 🤷‍♀️

latest vlog. Negative as hell, any one would think they owned london and were living on the breadline 🙄 full on catastrophising.

why has no one bought teddy some shoes that he can easily slip on and off, instead hes walking about in them dangerous eyesores that are just any second away from a fall. Unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Trust me, if she 'chucked him out' which she wouldn't because she's a sociopath and sociopaths need slaves. However, if she did, the girls would follow him, along with Nanny Di and the dogs, and Naardia would sit there and think 'Oh. I got rid of all my family.. Oh, I can't stand women. Oh, I'll have to put my red lipstick back on and go a victim huntin'
I don't think toffee would follow, she really dislikes him cos he teases her, waiting for the day she bites him, won't be her fault.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Last nights live. So much tension between them. She could hardly bring herself to look at him. He at any opportunity undermined/mocked her. Such a knobhead. He hates women so much. He has to be the lord and master, egotistical twit.
She wont stay off her phone and she wont follow the rule of 6....fact!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They really are a folie a deux. They’ve both mentioned counsellors etc raising concerns about the toxic co -defendant nature of the relationship. Personally I can’t put a fag paper between them when it comes to controlling behaviour. Whilst they are locked in the battle for top dog position - Nadia/ bread winner/ food controller/extrovert/ and Mark intellectual (ha ha)/ popular parent/ driver/ etc .....they have very little cognitive energy left for caring for others in their immediate circle.....hence kids without boundaries, Teddy stumbling around in poor shoes, Di left in poor housing and social situation and all the other various emotional and practical neglects which we see in the vlogs. Moby Dick and Captain Ahab spring to mind.......and no prizes for guessing which one is Dick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think if N kicked Manky out he'd definitely end up on Di's sofa. As for the girls, they know which parent provides easy street for them, they'd stay put. She'd struggle with the driving, but as for the finances I'm sure Dina would help sort it, and as she began her new better life, Manky would self destruct.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last nights live. So much tension between them. She could hardly bring herself to look at him. He at any opportunity undermined/mocked her. Such a knobhead. He hates women so much. He has to be the lord and master, egotistical twit.
She wont stay off her phone and she wont follow the rule of 6....fact!
Can you imagine the grief she'd get if on the off chance she did try and follow the 6 rule. Mark and Maddie would give her hell. Maddie will want her bf there, and he'll stick up for her so that Nadia will look like the mean parent. Classic.

• Heart
  • Angry
In other words she has to know her place or he,ll put her in it! Of course in his eyes he,s the superior one always has been so by default she has to be inferior its no way to live your life. She has woken up but for how long? Its really sad actually.
Yes and on a recent vlog He kind of said “ I was very successful before I met you (Nadia)”
So who caused his downfall Nanni Di or Nadia or perhaps He has always caused his own downfall STOP blaming others and take responsibility for your self

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I think if N kicked Manky out he'd definitely end up on Di's sofa. As for the girls, they know which parent provides easy street for them, they'd stay put. She'd struggle with the driving, but as for the finances I'm sure Dina would help sort it, and as she began her new better life, Manky would self destruct.
Plus as soon as nitty is back,he starts all his pathetic childish nonsense again,as someone said,glaring at her tits,wanting to see her wobbly flesh 🤢,hes a sleazy, greasy dirty weirdo.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Of course she has a key, that's just her 'pulling' you in to her 'poor me' act. Her sister will have one, and there's probably one under a garden gnome.. Trust me, that woman is way way way too clever to let a man rule her roost.
The keys probably under the garden gnome haha 😆👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plus as soon as nitty is back,he starts all his pathetic childish nonsense again,as someone said,glaring at her tits,wanting to see her wobbly flesh 🤢,hes a sleazy, greasy dirty weirdo.
And very controlling and has been emotionally blackmailing her by saying things like if you leave me I'll start drinking again, what a toxic relationship they have, and they put it out there for everyone to see, even their kids, shameful :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Mind you ....she’s old enough to have reflected on her dodgy history of man selection....praps she’s hanging on in there with a bit of “ better the devil you know....” mentality.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the grief she'd get if on the off chance she did try and follow the 6 rule. Mark and Maddie would give her hell. Maddie will want her bf there, and he'll stick up for her so that Nadia will look like the mean parent. Classic.
They’ll have to be incredibly careful about what they show now because if they do break the 6 rule, people can literally call the police on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They’ll have to be incredibly careful about what they show now because if they do break the 6 rule, people can literally call the police on them.
First day back and she cant be bothered to do the live she promised every one last night shes a sham just takes takes takes off vunerable people and gives nothing back I wish they would get kicked off utube all their rule breaking boring content filthy house scruffy them .lies and his pervertedness .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But they'll say it was before the 6 rule, we all know they've broke the rules, wasn't there a live at start of lockdown showing Dina running through their house to the garden? They are constant liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mind you ....she’s old enough to have reflected on her dodgy history of man selection....praps she’s hanging on in there with a bit of “ better the devil you know....” mentality.
Yes I get that, but I think he uses her emotionally as she lost ( even though they weren't together at the time) a partner to suicide.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed how many subscriptions they have...Sky, Netflix, Apple TV, Disney+, Amazon, Hayu, Spotify and others we probably don't know about and then all the movie magazine subscriptions Mark has. Cinema and gallery memberships. I have a few tv subscriptions like many people but it seems they have to have all the TV subscriptions as a fear of missing out which I notice Mark suffers from a lot. 😂 I mention all the subscriptions because we know from his companies house records he claims it all back on tax.

(I'm behind on the vlogs) I also can't understand why they are always so surprised that London is quiet or why it is they are the only ones in a cinema. 🙄 The more Mark talks the more I see signs of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
She wont stay off her phone and she wont follow the rule of 6....f4act!
His face was a picture when she suggested they spend less time on their phones, especially the 'no Mark Mondays'😁Had to laugh when he said 'but these lovely people won't get their content' She might have been thinking when she was away that it's time for less content,but I can't see him going for that. It's like a drug to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
His face was a picture when she suggested they spend less time on their phones, especially the 'no Mark Mondays'😁Had to laugh when he said 'but these lovely people won't get their content' She might have been thinking when she was away that it's time for less content,but I can't see him going for that. It's like a drug to him.
Indeed .. he does not want a day off social media ..so addicted ... 🙄 and then he says "I have control of my destiny"🤣 and later on he says he needs his phone next him at all times in case he has to film something .... he really believes he is soooo important ... yeah yeah Manky ... the great broadcaster, filmdirector, cameraman, podcaster, writer, author, wanker, troll hunter, ... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Has anyone noticed how many subscriptions they have...Sky, Netflix, Apple TV, Disney+, Amazon, Hayu, Spotify and others we probably don't know about and then all the movie magazine subscriptions Mark has. Cinema and gallery memberships. I have a few tv subscriptions like many people but it seems they have to have all the TV subscriptions as a fear of missing out which I notice Mark suffers from a lot. 😂 I mention all the subscriptions because we know from his companies house records he claims it all back on tax.

(I'm behind on the vlogs) I also can't understand why they are always so surprised that London is quiet or why it is they are the only ones in a cinema. 🙄 The more Mark talks the more I see signs of the Dunning Kruger effect.
Ha ha, I must be the only person on the planet that doesn't have Netflix, I have Freeview, hayu, and occasionally now TV, I can't afford all these subscriptions, but he claims back on tax, hope they get they get a tax inspector round to look at their books!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.