Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As @Ulrika said, she's a spy on the Facebook page Ashley set up. I became a member wheen he set it up to see what was said etc, I soon un joined as it was a load of rubbish in my opinion. Trust me, there is nothing sinister in anyone peeking in to view how others see them
Poor Ashley doesn’t know how to make thing private. Be nice if M&N could let him know the whole world can see πŸ˜”
So Nitty's bought back a bug. Instead of going to bed she's doing a live. Wonder if she's past it on to Betty and Teddy, or Di and Dina.
For someone who went germ phobic about Covid. Shouting at Di, and disinfecting the shopping. Now she's back to her old unhygienic self.
In the last vlog she went on about masks yet look who's talking.
Helen from South Africa and Xander are still cult member's. Same old nut bags.
Maddie was coughing a lot in the back ground of one of Marks lives and even Mark had a funny throat while Nardia was away . So perhaps she caught it from Maddie

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yes that must be him. I just went back and had a look. That just makes him even creepier.
Do you have a link sorry? I've googled and youtubed every variation of 'Nadia and Kaye santa' you could imagine but no luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Ashley doesn’t know how to make thing private. Be nice if M&N could let him know the whole world can see πŸ˜”

Maddie was coughing a lot in the back ground of one of Marks lives and even Mark had a funny throat while Nardia was away . So perhaps she caught it from Maddie
You have to be approved to be a member of Ashley's channel, as I said, we are invested in their car crash journey via YouTube and here, out of curiosity I wanted to see what was been said on his private page, nothing interesting was said so I unjoined. Nothing sinister, just curiousity

Reactions: 7
Do you have a link sorry? I've googled and youtubed every variation of 'Nadia and Kaye santa' you could imagine but no luck.
If you go to Nadia and Kaye's channel. Type in Santa. It's vlogmas 22.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I’m Manky then Glitterknockers is Nuddya. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ And when you all respond could you please give us the thumbs up? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I've no idea what's going on today here, claiming hopscotch is Mark? Questioning anyone on Ashley's page?

What's with all the paranoia today???

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I've no idea what's going on today here, claiming hopscotch is Mark? Questioning anyone on Ashley's page? What's wuth all the paranoia???
Anone could be anyone however I enjoy reading and contributing to the thread. Confused.
Maybe trolls are invading are lovely garden of gnomes! Or maybe the Circle has invaded our sacred space! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I cant wait for Helen from South Africa to reveal herself. πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŽˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've no idea what's going on today here, claiming hopscotch is Mark? Questioning anyone on Ashley's page?

What's with all the paranoia today???
I am lost as well. I find that Thank You video for all they do, very disturbing, I could not watch much of it. There is a hidden agenda coming from somewhere for that to be posted. I think the majority of us who are clued up and not gullible will know where all this is coming from...they dont disguise themselves very well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Noooo....really??...πŸ€”
A few pages back, when he kept putting pictures of gnomes on a train etc. Someone commented on how he phrased things, similar to Mark. Other things were said too, I think there are probably other 'fake' accounts too.

Reactions: 7
I am lost as well. I find that Thank You video for all they do, very disturbing, I could not watch much of it. There is a hidden agenda coming from somewhere for that to be posted. I think the majority of us who are clued up and not gullible will know where all this is coming from...they dont disguise themselves very well.
Thank goodness it's not just me πŸ˜‚
Today's thread has not run as it usually does for sure.
Let's get back to business, anyone caught Nittys "cold" yet? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Thank goodness it's not just me πŸ˜‚
Today's thread has not run as it usually does for sure.
Let's get back to business, anyone caught Nittys "cold" yet? πŸ˜‚
I am surprised with all their COVID paranoia she isnt hooked up to a ventilator by now. How does she know it is just a cold...and how many people has she been in contact with whilst on her secret mission? either way, she couldnt care less about spreading it...I bet she has been to visit her parents who are in a vulnerable group...but Nanny Di will be cast out of the bubble of 6. I would put money on it.

• Heart
  • Angry
I am surprised with all their COVID paranoia she isnt hooked up to a ventilator by now. How does she know it is just a cold...and how many people has she been in contact with whilst on her secret mission? either way, she couldnt care less about spreading it...I bet she has been to visit her parents who are in a vulnerable group...but Nanny Di will be cast out of the bubble of 6. I would put money on it.
Your right, she said in this mornings moaning vlog, she spent the day yesterday with her mum, dad and dina having lunch etc all day, sooo selfish 😑

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes and on a recent vlog He kind of said β€œ I was very successful before I met you (Nadia)”
So who caused his downfall Nanni Di or Nadia or perhaps He has always caused his own downfall STOP blaming others and take responsibility for your self
I think he is definitely threatened not just by her success but actually by the success of the whole sawalha acting dynasty.
The thought occured to me recently that i think his nose must be put out of joint by her father nadim,s success in life.(To be fair he seems quite easily intimidated/emasculated by other males and thereby overcompensates)
I think that nadim is everything mark wishes he was. He came to this country with an interesting background but on paper at least not very good prospects.Maybe his timing was right in that it was the swinging sixties and the british film industry still had a degree of flexibility and social mobility inherent in it that to my mind it has sadly now lost. He was young and talented and good looking (for some reason he always reminds me of omar sherif but anyway i digress!).He most definately was hardworking and ambitious and resolutely a self made man. So despite all obstacles he succeeds (no excuses from him about how hard life is!).He becomes a highly respected actor and if not a all and out movie star still manages to build up a pretty impressive cv that does include some big budget hollywood films.(contrast that with marks wishful thinking if you will!).In a similar vein so does julia prehaps following her fathers star.Poor mark (hey the cap fits this time!) can only look on and wonder how did they do it? Without a fuss and fanfare just being awake and through hard graft and using their talents wisely. Now marks ambitious too maybe he,d like to be associated with these people they are warm and hospitable the door is always open. They entertain well live in a nice big cosy house nadim has provided everything that he possibly could for his daughters including flats for all 3 of them.
He is the proverbial benevolent patriarch whats not to admire? In some ways nadia i think has tried to model herself on him (to say she hasn,t done it as well is probably true but seems a bit churlish to say so).
Simply because times are different now oh how we all wish we could have bought a large london property when the cost was relatively low well i know i do! (luck of the times) Also whatever you think of nadia (and i,m beginning to understand that she,s a bit of a marmite person in that people seem to love her or dislike her!) she still has always provided for her family on a material level.
The house the overflowing food/drink non stop entertainment (in the electronic sense)
she does things always regarding her career one way or another she has worked solidly for the last 20 years. Now i know she has been helped in this but it does seeem to be the cultural norm regarding nadim and his family values. Family is a clan and help each other out sometimes even to the detriment of themselves but its very much the done thing in that if you have you share.
I do not wish to be stereotypical in this but as an english women married to an immigrant for 20 years thats what i,ve seen for myself over and over again. It works for good (in that sometimes everyone prospers by this if they are skillful and know how to be resourceful)
Or it can work against people i.e what do you do when your family contains people who don,t want to pull their weight or expect a free lunch? My feeling is that nadia got caught out between the two. In that she both floats through life devil may care and yet when time demands she can pull the threads together and bow to family demands.
She is the provider (good or bad) she has through her father and family enjoyed (in a modest sense) a taste of the highlife and the rewards that brings with it (a certain degree of abundance some small measure of clout).
Contrast this with mark and his resolute determination to paint a bleak picture of impovrishment and neglect thats his visualisation of reality and to a certain extent you prosper in accordance to your beliefs?
If life is naught but a struggle and pain and nothing good comes of it well that will be your reality (so many of us have negative programming about this its not unusual) Maybe he thought that by association to the sawalha,s he too could be a part of a feast but unfortunately he has become instead the beggar because sadly even though he is intelligent his core belief system is one of bleakness and deprivation.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think he is definitely threatened not just by her success but actually by the success of the whole sawalha acting dynasty.
The thought occured to me recently that i think his nose must be put out of joint by her father nadim,s success in life.(To be fair he seems quite easily intimidated/emasculated by other males and thereby overcompensates)
I think that nadim is everything mark wishes he was. He came to this country with an interesting background but on paper at least not very good prospects.Maybe his timing was right in that it was the swinging sixties and the british film industry still had a degree of flexibility and social mobility inherent in it that to my mind it has sadly now lost. He was young and talented and good looking (for some reason he always reminds me of omar sherif but anyway i digress!).He most definately was hardworking and ambitious and resolutely a self made man. So despite all obstacles he succeeds (no excuses from him about how hard life is!).He becomes a highly respected actor and if not a all and out movie star still manages to build up a pretty impressive cv that does include some big budget hollywood films.(contrast that with marks wishful thinking if you will!).In a similar vein so does julia prehaps following her fathers star.Poor mark (hey the cap fits this time!) can only look on and wonder how did they do it? Without a fuss and fanfare just being awake and through hard graft and using their talents wisely. Now marks ambitious too maybe he,d like to be associated with these people they are warm and hospitable the door is always open. They entertain well live in a nice big cosy house nadim has provided everything that he possibly could for his daughters including flats for all 3 of them.
He is the proverbial benevolent patriarch whats not to admire? In some ways nadia i think has tried to model herself on him (to say she hasn,t done it as well is probably true but seems a bit churlish to say so).
Simply because times are different now oh how we all wish we could have bought a large london property when the cost was relatively low well i know i do! (luck of the times) Also whatever you think of nadia (and i,m beginning to understand that she,s a bit of a marmite person in that people seem to love her or dislike her!) she still has always provided for her family on a material level.
The house the overflowing food/drink non stop entertainment (in the electronic sense)
she does things always regarding her career one way or another she has worked solidly for the last 20 years. Now i know she has been helped in this but it does seeem to be the cultural norm regarding nadim and his family values. Family is a clan and help each other out sometimes even to the detriment of themselves but its very much the done thing in that if you have you share.
I do not wish to be stereotypical in this but as an english women married to an immigrant for 20 years thats what i,ve seen for myself over and over again. It works for good (in that sometimes everyone prospers by this if they are skillful and know how to be resourceful)
Or it can work against people i.e what do you do when your family contains people who don,t want to pull their weight or expect a free lunch? My feeling is that nadia got caught out between the two. In that she both floats through life devil may care and yet when time demands she can pull the threads together and bow to family demands.
She is the provider (good or bad) she has through her father and family enjoyed (in a modest sense) a taste of the highlife and the rewards that brings with it (a certain degree of abundance some small measure of clout).
Contrast this with mark and his resolute determination to paint a bleak picture of impovrishment and neglect thats his visualisation of reality and to a certain extent you prosper in accordance to your beliefs?
If life is naught but a struggle and pain and nothing good comes of it well that will be your reality (so many of us have negative programming about this its not unusual) Maybe he thought that by association to the sawalha,s he too could be a part of a feast but unfortunately he has become instead the beggar because sadly even though he is intelligent his core belief system is one of bleakness and deprivation.
Mark is jealous to death of all of them. He has never provided for any of his families..and there are a few to count I think..several children to different partners, he doesnt cherish or look after his mother , he sees her as a burden. He is selfish through and through.

• Heart
Hey Misbehaving, such a brilliant observational comment. I imagine Nadim is less than impressed by Mark, I'm sure he saw straight through him years ago. The only people who believe the Sawalha-Adderley hype are Mark and Nadia, everyone else roles their eyes and let's everything they say go over their head πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is full of crap, went on for months how she was terrified of Covid, but seemed quite calm given some of her supposed symptoms.. I think she had hangover because by the time she's on Insta in the garden she looks perfectly fine!... just say in future nitty *I can't be arsed....πŸ‘Ž

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Manky tones it down completely when Betty and Teddy are there. They know he's a twit and ignore him. I should imagine they were dubious, when Nitty got pregnant, to a drunk who had two kids by two different women, and had been with her a matter of months. The drink driving must have sealed his fate. There must be so many other things we don't know about, that he's done. Manky never goes to Betty and Teddy's. Never does their garden or odd jobs because he's useless. Noticed he was on Tattle during their visit in the vlog. Pretending to be busy.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.