Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 100th purchaser of their book will receive an action figure of Murk himself.
View attachment 232067
Charlene pretending on LW that she read it was amusing. Funny how reviews are critising poor writing and mark claims to be a writer. Also nits today saying that have a tutor to? I haven't seen one tutor mentioned in the last year of vlogs.
I’m certain there was a vlog some time back... (last year/year before) where the tutor was caught beside the fridge in the kitchen- gathering her coat and bag.
Nadia said mid sentence about some other auld waffle- “oh, that’s Kiki’s tutor.”
Of course they don’t homeschool themselves. 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So, when are they going to be hand delivering these books?

Did he really that Freddie K jumper?o_O

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He will now be begging for youtube thumbs up AND Amazon reviews.

Having to beg for praise is not a good look Manky.

Surely this was all a bit of a joke, Gleam said hey write a book, he banged out 50,000 words over a few weeks. It was not something he'd been dreaming of doing or passionate about like traditional authors, this was just another idea to make more money for all concerned.

He's utterly deluded if he thought writing down a few pages on something the whole country has been doing most of this year was gonna be well received.

IF THRY WERE REALLY PASSIONATE about homeschooling they'd have been doing homeschooling hour throughout lockdown to help the many bemused parents forced into doing it. They never mentioned it throughout lockdown as they haven't got a clue, they couldn't give a dam and they already taught how to cook spaghetti so what else could they teach the nation???

I’m certain there was a vlog some time back... (last year/year before) where the tutor was caught beside the fridge in the kitchen- gathering her coat and bag.
Nadia said mid sentence about some other auld waffle- “oh, that’s Kiki’s tutor.”
Of course they don’t homeschool themselves. 🙃
I remember her talking about homeschooling with Kiki nearby and Nitty said God I don't homesschool them, I didn't even get an ó level, they go to tutors for that, she couldn't lie straight in her bed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not seen any reviews of her celebrity mates...and why didn't they do the audible!?... not like they haven't had time... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No need to look up the weather forecast, just ask Penny Leggit, bit cloudy, a nice day to put you’re washing out. Everyday she never fails🙄

I hate how nutty calls Dina a teacher, I’ve seen people say on here she is a teaching assistant. Which is great, but why lie?
Good old penny but she only gives us the weather forecast for the lincolnshire coast, skegness......

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Look Mark admits he knew about the ‘Maddie Message’.........I bet it was ALL HIS IDEA ( nothing to do with loosewomen) ....smug git

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just looked a their channel how many lives are they churning out, even had time for a film review today? When is the homeschooling happening? They are so wrapped up in themselves. I bet Kiki is sat alone in her room all day...unless she has a class with her tutor?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know I said I would wait but could not resist putting a comment on a 5 star review.

Educational - Such a heart warming story but with truth running threw it absolutely loved it and wil always guide me threw me and my daughters own home schooling journey

My reply was - Educational - you should not home school your child if you are not able to spell correctly. Threw - that is when you throw something, the word you are looking for is through. Will has 2 l's not one and bet you say "of" instead of instead of have

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wth! See best sellers rank! How did this happen in a few hours???🤔🤔🤔
Screenshot_20200903-195255_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Wth! See best sellers rank! How did this happen in a few hours???🤔🤔🤔
View attachment 232230
The important thing to remember is that the vast majority of books don't sell very much on a day to day basis.

It doesn't take much to get a relatively high ranking on the day of release because you're getting what will be a huge chunk of the total books you'll ever sell all in one go. You don't need to sell too many books to even get into the top 10 on Amazon.

Nadia & Mark are competing against other books which aren't on their first day of release, so those books are relatively stable in terms of sales while Nadia's book is at its peak. So actually 182 is not a great ranking for the first day, but give it a couple of weeks and you'll see it drop like a stone.

Reactions: 14
Not surprised, their favourite topic of conversation is always about themselves.

Gleamers always get poor book reviews, they get signed up and have to do an obligatory rushed job book which always get slated. I remember youtuber Lily Pebbles book she's totally embarrassed by it now.

Probably works at Gleam.
How can you tell that she actually bought it as opposed to the other reviewers please? 🤓

Reactions: 5
How can you tell that she actually bought it as opposed to the other reviewers please? 🤓
Click on the user name for the reviewer and it should take it to their review page and it will tell you if they are an actual purchaser. Will go and have another look.
Done it - Louisa is the first 5 star reviewer - click onto her name and you will see all her reviews and it says under the book review that she is a Verified Purchaser.

Reactions: 2
The important thing to remember is that the vast majority of books don't sell very much on a day to day basis.

It doesn't take much to get a relatively high ranking on the day of release because you're getting what will be a huge chunk of the total books you'll ever sell all in one go. You don't need to sell too many books to even get into the top 10 on Amazon.

Nadia & Mark are competing against other books which aren't on their first day of release, so those books are relatively stable in terms of sales while Nadia's book is at its peak. So actually 182 is not a great ranking for the first day, but give it a couple of weeks and you'll see it drop like a stone.
What stops them buying their own books in bulk to go up the ratings??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What stops them buying their own books in bulk to go up the ratings??
Nothing at all, I wouldn't have thought!

Done it - Louisa is the first 5 star reviewer - click onto her name and you will see that all her reviews and it says under the book review that she is a Verified Purchaser.
The only caveat is that if you bought the audiobook, the purchase won't flow through.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.