Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these ppl who are crying at moodies crap 1 min voice message?? They seriously need to get a life! All she said was thanks fgs ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Kikis off back to school, so yeh, homeschooling is really working out for ya there guys ๐Ÿ™„
That poor child didn't sound very convincing, had images of a PR person holding her up against a wall (whilst socially distancing off course) with a mic rammed in her face

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh God, the reviews, he is going to have a TOTAL meltdown! His poor children ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Both their hair looks tit too. Why has he dyed his hair a weird none colour? He doesnt look ten yrs younger....ten yrs older yeh.

the amazon reviews are awesome ๐Ÿ˜‚ i hope they keep coming in! The fact that manky has no control and cant delete/block/mute is brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Who are these ppl who are crying at moodies crap 1 min voice message?? They seriously need to get a life! All she said was thanks fgs ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Kikis off back to school, so yeh, homeschooling is really working out for ya there guys ๐Ÿ™„
I have a conspiracy theory bod my own about all the age controversy concerning Kiki
1. According to M&N she has been a teenager for years
2. They canโ€™t remember when they started home schooling Kiki... 5,6,7 years
3. Made a BIG DEAL of mentioning/not mentioning it
4. She is practising the route to new school ( This year/ next year)
Maybe........she is really 15 but going to start school as a โ€˜13โ€™ year old coz sheโ€™s missed so much studying in that vacuum of a โ€˜homeschoolโ€™
Just a thought ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Last nights night shift.....another troll bashing ๐Ÿ˜‚ talked about how before they even go live they get 10 thumbs down ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ its them weirdo trolls!
again with the cornwall vlogs....according to nitty everyones doing what they want and going on holiday with loads of ppl, its just not fair! ๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
  • Haha
Both their hair looks tit too. Why has he dyed his hair a weird none colour? He doesnt look ten yrs younger....ten yrs older yeh.

the amazon reviews are awesome ๐Ÿ˜‚ i hope they keep coming in! The fact that manky has no control and cant delete/block/mute is brilliant!
He'll be phoning Jeff Bezos demanding for them to be removed

That'll be 5 little star shaped sparks of joy for me today :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a conspiracy theory bod my own about all the age controversy concerning Kiki
1. According to M&N she has been a teenager for years
2. They canโ€™t remember when they started home schooling Kiki... 5,6,7 years
3. Made a BIG DEAL of mentioning/not mentioning it
4. She is practising the route to new school ( This year/ next year)
Maybe........she is really 15 but going to start school as a โ€˜13โ€™ year old coz sheโ€™s missed so much studying in that vacuum of a โ€˜homeschoolโ€™
Just a thought ???
Actually... that makes total sense.
I read somewhere that they actually โ€˜put her back a yearโ€™ as she was behind. ( words to that effect)
The make up and clothes she wears make her look older although sheโ€™s grown up a lot in the last year.
Itโ€™s like when they canโ€™t get their story straight regarding how long theyโ€™ve been together or how long heโ€™d been sober.
They canโ€™t keep up with the lies.๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just watched their interview on youtube, cringed For entire thing. The moment Jane started talking mark reached for the water LOL.

• Haha
The emoji queen will land later to leave them a wonderful review, although she'll probably forget what site she's on and just tit out a load of rainbows ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ:love::love::love::love:๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Freddy Kruger jumper that must stink to high Heaven. Drinking water out of a beer glass. Hair sticking up. Keep it classy Manky. Sounding like a pompous local radio presenter. Nitty fake empathy and looking like a crazed nutbag. Maddie yeah but, no but message. How many bad reviews on Amazon. It's going well so far. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good lord, I'm a couple of hours deep into the audiobook and all they're doing is talking about themselves! It's rare that my background noise is more boring than the work I'm doing at the same time.

They're just going on and on... talking about their parents, how they found school, what they were like at school, what Kiki was like, what Maddie was like... I'm still waiting for any form of enlightenment. The first reviewer is right - it really is just like an autobiographical story book.

• Wow
  • Angry
Louisa - Brilliant - 5 star review just gone up......... Well firstly Iโ€™ve been waiting for this book since June when it was first available to pre order. Being a parent who homeschools my daughter I really couldnโ€™t wait for this to arrive. Like everything else Mark and Nadia do this is absolutely brilliantly. A real mix of everything about homeschooling. Well worth the wait.

Edit - just checked it out and she has actually bought it - must have more money than sense. :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
5 star review just gone up......... Well firstly Iโ€™ve been waiting for this book since June when it was first available to pre order. Being a parent who homeschools my daughter I really couldnโ€™t wait for this to arrive. Like everything else Mark and Nadia do this is absolutely brilliantly. A real mix of everything about homeschooling. Well worth the wait.
Nadia and Mark could write their names on a piece of paper and Ashley would give it 5 stars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh God, the reviews, he is going to have a TOTAL meltdown! His poor children ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
Yes your so right about that having had my personal share of controlling narcisissts i feel a little bit anxious myself (its that old fear pit of the stomach sorry about oversharing but that gets triggered easily!)
In that the atmosphere in that house will be very tense for the kids if their is any kind of backlash/fallout from the books reception.
Of course if it had been a resounding success then he also would be unbearable he would have gloated like a mad chesire cat and we,d all never hear the end of it.
Trouble with the man-k in that everything is so personal and without filter and overexposed and so is their homelife can you really imagine him in one of his paranoid persecution/victim complex moods!
The toy cave/as a bunker nadia stocking up the supplies from ocado his hair growing long and greasy ditto fingernails like a howard huges z list recluse pondering on where did it all go wrong?
Not knowing that the answer to that question resides in himself?
I wouldn,t want to live with him would you?
Its tragi-comedy except the people around him will not be granted the freedom to either laugh nor gain perspective :( a part of this makes me feel sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These 2 sanctimonious arseholes deserve all the bad reviews the book is receiving on Amazon. Saying that โ€œtheir book is the best home schooling book ever writtenโ€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚yeah, right... it looks like the worst one according to the reviews. I really hope youโ€™re reading this No Mark Manky...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.