Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can promise you it's not me, I can be found commenting on other social media pages about them but I wouldn't read their book if it was given away for free. To me it reads like someone who's in publishing.
No disrespect notSUBmissive😉 😃,the review did come across as someone whose in the business ,and possibly asked to review it for maybe a magazine or website ,it was a very good review and one Manky will not like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Review No 1 from Amazon

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 September 2020
Quite expensive for what it is. Not too sure what I should have got from this.

I really wanted to like this book given the times that we’re in, but I came away feeling disappointed. I’m not sure I got much out of it. Is it really a ‘go to guide’? Is it ‘sharing experiences’? I’m not too sure the authors really know.

This uncertainly is reflected in the writing style. To my eyes, the book isn’t sure if it wants to be a story book, autobiography, a novel, or an informative guide. It tries to be all 4 at the same time. For example, some parts almost read as an attempt to be quite literary, and quite profound - but don’t quite hit the mark. Other parts feel quite juvenile in contrast: the multiple voices, the random stories, and the silliness. In reality, I was often confused and waiting for it to ‘cut to the chase’.

In terms of content, it felt lacking. There wasn’t much which was applicable to me, and the autobiographical parts weren’t particularly gripping. I really feel that the book could be cut down in volume by about a half as it does ramble on. I also felt the points about how bad ‘school’ can be for some people were repetitive and overstated.

If you have kids who want to pursue something vocational, then this book might be worth a skim. If your kids are more academic, then maybe not. That’s not to say that homeschooling can’t be good for those kids, but I don’t think this book really lends itself to that.
That could be a review of their YouTube content too. At least they’re consistent. Consistently lacking, juvenile, repetitive, silly and overstated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hasn’t he been wearing that jumper for a full week now?
He could’ve brushed his hair. He kept pouting and sniffing, very odd. I kept thinking he might do his weird tick thing.
More fake as duck tears from Nitty but at least she didn’t scratch.
He looks like a woman as usual. Wasn’t it only yesterday he promised Nitty he’d make an effort with his appearance. He’s so arrogant

• Sick
Reactions: 15
On her insta stories... the bit where the balloons are in the garden.
“Look what grew overnight... from seed!”
And said the same in a different clip about the cake...
It’s that squeaky, squealy voice she does that really grates my cheese.
Someone must have told her once that it’s playfully sexy and fun but it’s just pathetic in a woman her age. Especially along with her geezer laugh.
Talk about identity crisis.

There was a longer insta stories clip of both of them chatting about the book.
In this one she says they’ve been homeschooling 6 years, in the intro of the book it’s 5 years-(since 2015) and elsewhere it’s 7 years.🙄

I’ve come to the conclusion that he pouts so much more when he’s frustrated or pissed off.
She was talking over him lots in the longer insta stories mentioned above and he was huffing and puffing like and asthmatic deep sea diver.
The pout protruded so much that he was in danger of sucking up the entire Population of Upper Norwood-lips like the backside of a baboon on heat.👎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn't see them but apparently Diane had to text Mark saying stop making funny faces on the links in loose. What is wrong with you man,? looks like his hair was sticking up to fs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hasn’t he been wearing that jumper for a full week now?
He could’ve brushed his hair. He kept pouting and sniffing, very odd. I kept thinking he might do his weird tick thing.
More fake as duck tears from Nitty but at least she didn’t scratch.
She nearly did, at the beginning, the left hand went up but she stopped herself

Didn't see them but apparently Diane had to text Mark saying stop making funny faces on the links in loose. What is wrong with you man,? looks like his hair was sticking up to fs
I really thought he was going to say bum bum in the links, gurning away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now they have no less than 3 one star reviews! :eek:. Just out of curiosity has anyone on here actually read the book?
Is it really that bad? We already know they are huge hypocrites and don,t practice what they preach but i was expecting mark with his copious reading of ken robinson to at least have some theoretical understanding of what home schooling should be?
Or did he not even learn from the master?
If he didn,t then he really must have his head in the sand..oh dear..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I had to have a break from the plebs but iv caught up now.
htsm. Him pouting constantly makes me sick...he reminds me of ben stillers derek from zoolander 🙄😂 the thought of nittys and mankys pants with the gussets for all to see for weeks on end in every room of the house is beyond disgusting, we all kno they have no shame, but this is just vile, i feel for the kids fetching their friends/boyfriends in and having to see that, must be so mortifying! theyre both tramps 🤢
manky at the end of the vlog, when nitty was comparing herself to other LW who rock up to work looking fab....he said ‘like christine’ nittys face was a picture! 🤣

latest hometime vlog. I like that chair lisa made, doesnt fit in with nittys house/style tho.
theyre taking the piss now with the social distancing/bubble situ, its quite obvious they dont give a rats arse and really never have.
manky was again just a big massive cringe fest. His masks are just boring, he gets a sick pleasure out of scaring women....including his daughter. Another abusive trait of his.
i cant stand dinas laugh/voice, its like finger nails down a chalkboard.
Lisa just likes been friends with a ‘celeb’ imo, they dont really have much in common other than having teens.
god the mess 🤦‍♀️ Have none of them heard of a bin? I could not sit amongst all that shite, i couldnt go to bed n leave it for the next day either, that logic makes no sense to me.

the book is tit. Nobodies interested in it, hence only doing the LW interview. Nittys career is held back by being married to such a moron. No body can stand him, hes an egotistical narc who reeks of b.o.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No disrespect notSUBmissive😉 😃,the review did come across as someone whose in the business ,and possibly asked to review it for maybe a magazine or website ,it was a very good review and one Manky will not like.
It would truly have been a ‘spark of Joy’ it it had been our fellow Tattler though.😊❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Manly could have brushed his hair fgs!

Manly!! MANKY!!
His hair was standing up, a right old mess and the pouting! victoria beckham has got nothing on him. I couldn't stop seeing Dennis the menace with that jumper.....new name manky the menace....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There really is a time and a place in this world where the word trolling is appropriate,

However, I'm so sick of everyone who challenges the social media money makers as trolls. Its too easy to stick a label on people who have opinions an call them trolls.

I see what we do here as our response to unacceptable aspects and behaviour of contemporary culture, and the seemingly bizarre acceptance of monetizing and cashing in on it, at vulnerable peoples expense (in our case the Sawalha-Adderleys).

We need to find a word that sums us up because we are not trolls in my opinion.

@Seeking clarity, you write so well, I'm sure manky is going to write a book on trolling, so a book about the other side would be the antithesis to a trolling book.

The world is changing rapidly, the everyday men and woman are becoming broadcasters in their bedrooms! Even Ashley Gardner has a channel!

In such changing times, reference
needs to be made to those who question these newly promoted broadcasters who do what they do just for profit but under the guise of caring!

Let's try come up with a more appropriate word than trolling because WE are so much more that that 👍
So they're doing the LW from home. He's wearing Freddy Kruger again. They are insufferable. Both had a Covid test yesterday. How many has she had now? Then going on about social distancing and handwashing etc. Bloody hypocrites. The number of people they've had in that house. Don't even wash their clothes, let alone their hands.
Nitty and Manky are so grimy if they caught Covid they'd kill it!! This should be their moneymaker, not the book, or sparse, underwhelming paint pack that you can get from Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And now they have no less than 3 one star reviews! :eek:. Just out of curiosity has anyone on here actually read the book?
Is it really that bad? We already know they are huge hypocrites and don,t practice what they preach but i was expecting mark with his copious reading of ken robinson to at least have some theoretical understanding of what home schooling should be?
It doesn't really matter if it's good, one kid left school because she was being bullied probably because of who her Mother was and they couldn't be bothered to deal with the younger one's anxiety, which come on let's face it, we all had at school. So they took them both out rather than deal with teachers, started up some half arsed attempt next door, gave up on that and now the youngest one is going back to school. WTF??? Would some please write THAT point in a review. Our daughter loved us homeschooling her so much, that she has begged to go back to school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who are these ppl who are crying at moodies crap 1 min voice message?? They seriously need to get a life! All she said was thanks fgs 🤦‍♀️ Kikis off back to school, so yeh, homeschooling is really working out for ya there guys 🙄

• Heart
now 4!

Reactions: 8
Congratulations to manky and nitty they managed to find a corner of their house that didn't look like a shithole to do their loose women interview that must have taken some sorting out. I was hoping she would be sitting on lisa's chair with the cupboard in the background that was on yesterday's vlog. the one with all the junk plates and dishes piled high. They could have been sitting in their usual spot with the stairs in the background cluttered with clothes make-up and of course the dog's oesophagus, gloria hunniford's face would have been a picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
5 negative reviews now on amazon.
What’s the bets on him blaming this all on ‘That troll website?’ (Tattle Life)
If it was genuinely that good of a publication, the true and positive reviews would already be rolling in and outweigh the negative ones.
Hope the press pick up on the review situation.😏
It’s all a tad embarrassing eh Murk?🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.