Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does now Lol
๐Ÿ˜‚ :):D:giggle:
I am so happy that he has deleted my message and his horrible reply........... but thanks to the wonderful work of tattlers we will always have a screen shot of it, just to remind us that he cannot take any criticism of any sort.............how on earth will he deal with negative book reviews?
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”...............the only emoji that sums how he may feel if anyone dares to be negative about his (oh sorry, their) amazing book, is perhaps the exploding volcano ๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No book reviews anywhere? Only TV show appearance is Loose Women. Itโ€™s almost like the publishers / PR team are a bit ashamed of it.

And no โ€œtaking on Piers Morganโ€œ that Manky was so looking forward to ๐Ÿ™„ (as if GMB would be interested in their big yellow flop)

All we have to look forward to is Needia talking over shaky Mark as the bravado of the toy cave dissolves on live TV ๐Ÿฟ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
๐Ÿ˜‚ :):D:giggle:
I am so happy that he has deleted my message and his horrible reply........... but thanks to the wonderful work of tattlers we will always have a screen shot of it, just to remind us that he cannot take any criticism of any sort.............how on earth will he deal with negative book reviews?
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”...............the only emoji that sums how he may feel if anyone dares to be negative about his (oh sorry, their) amazing book, is perhaps the exploding volcano ๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹
oooohh what did he reply?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why bring out a book on homeschooling when kids have gone back today, some have already been back a while? Poor timing. After this covid lark I am staying well away from homeschooling forever I hope. I wonder how parents who already homeschool will rate this book?!
This is a horrible thing to say, sorry, but I am sure they were hoping that the homeschooling situation would continue for as long as possible ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž. They are probably annoyed that the book is coming out on the same day when huge numbers of children are going back to school for the first time, making their book totally unnecessary ;)

oooohh what did he reply?
On the how to stay married video yesterday when they talked about their disgusting habits (I am bambi d!)
View attachment 231735

1599124573123.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys... I signed up for an audible free trial and got access to the audiobook for free. I hope it doesn't somehow count as a sale but... I'll keep it on in the background while I work and let you know how it is.

They have a whole chapter on 'To GCSE or Not to GCSE?'. Gripping stuff!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I would be stunned if he was ever out chasing girls...
You know my husband?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I wasn't talking about manky but Lisa's eldest son who is 17. Just think it strange that at that age he would want to spend a night with the nut case adderleys.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You know my husband?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I wasn't talking about manky but Lisa's eldest son who is 17. Just think it strange that at that age he would want to spend a night with the nut case adderleys.
Haha, no no, I'm sure your husband is lovely! I was talking about the son - I think Carlitos. Don't think you'll see him chasing girls any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Manky seriously needs to grow the hell up...most annoying irrating git ever, the fact he thinks he's funny makes you realise the man is an idiot....๐Ÿ‘Ž
The fact that he runs around his house with creepy masks on and that he finds it amusing to scare kiki, she said in the vlog he frightened her.

Reactions: 10
Just went on Amazon and had a look inside the book .................. the first line tells you to close your eyes (wherever you are) and do a visualisation OMG!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So... he had his hair โ€˜doneโ€™ today by Simone.๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ
This is the result-
Barely cut and dyed within an inch of its life.
ITโ€™S YELLOW!
I,m sure its been said on here before but you can,t let a good comparison go to waste can you? He looks just like Timmy mallet with that new hairdo/don,t:ROFLMAO:.Plus timmy is a best selling author don,t ya know!

I just realised who Mark reminds me of.....Jimmy Savile ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh my god but that is sooo creepy honestly o_O i,m scared to look at it...oh no i,m going to have to scroll past quickly....the stuff of nightmares....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I,m sure its been said on here before but you can,t let a good comparison go to waste can you? He looks just like Timmy mallet with that new hairdo/don,t:ROFLMAO:.Plus timmy is a best selling author don,t ya know!

Oh my god but that is sooo creepy honestly o_O i,m scared to look at it...oh no i,m going to have to scroll past quickly....the stuff of nightmares....
Dead ringer for him!๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone posted a photo of Liberace on here recently with all his rings which made me really laugh. Wonder whether Mark will wear the pirate rings on Loose Women again. Shame I can't watch it. :rolleyes: Just looked on Amazon at the preview of the book and nearly fell asleep reading the first page. Nothing they haven't said on their vlogs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So they're doing the LW from home. He's wearing Freddy Kruger again. They are insufferable. Both had a Covid test yesterday. How many has she had now? Then going on about social distancing and handwashing etc. Bloody hypocrites. The number of people they've had in that house. Don't even wash their clothes, let alone their hands.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So the day has arrived, the famous author finally has his book published!

Off they trot to lie to various radio stations and his wife's TV programme (no nepotism at all!) to tell their successful story of homeschooling their beloved children.

Homeschooling which has resulted in one child achieving no qualifications, however she's become an expert at cooking spaghetti and can find her way to Londons art galleries blindfolded.

The other has decided, that despite school causing her anxiety which required her to leave it and be homeschooled, she's opted to abandon the successful homeschooling to return to mainstream school to ensure she gets "some semblance" of normality in her life.

Today Manky is your day! It's all about you and how you homeschooled your children whilst juggling such a busy monetized youtube channel and helped them to achieve absolutely no academic success thus far.

Your big yellow pages book is a remarkable 4142 out of 100 on its publication day.

You've managed to get up, wash and cut your hair, have a shave and step out into the world we call normal life.

Cupcakes, banners, balloons and adulations all at the ready. Youtubers are waiting with baited breath to see their best friend become a big important author.

Your management team are anxiously willing you not to cock up and refer to poo poo, or boobies or your wife's 6 day old knickers that she uses to damp dust with. Be on your best behaviour as your an author now!

You did it! The children didn't, but most importantly YOU did! ๐Ÿ‘
My mistake, he's not stepping out of the house to promote his book, he's hiding in his house getting paid to lie to the masses due to covid. He'll be on top form as talking to a screen is what he does everyday.
What's the betting the first review on Amazon will be from either Zoe, Ashley or Zander, their top childless fans ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just went on Amazon and had a look inside the book .................. the first line tells you to close your eyes (wherever you are) and do a visualisation OMG!!!!!!!
I checked out the audio on amazon this morning too.
Thereโ€™s a free clip to listen to.
WHY OH WHY, when sheโ€™s a presenter, when he likes the sound of her own voice, when they both do so many podcasts and are used to droning on in front of microphones for hours every day.... why have they got two other people to narrate the book?
If I was publishing a book which was also available for audio, Ibe wanting to narrate the audio version myself.
Lazy, sloppy, โ€˜canโ€™t-be-arsedness.โ€™

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I just realised who Mark reminds me of.....Jimmy Savile ๐Ÿคฃ
Spot on, manky is a creepy pervert, the disgusting things he comeS out with on his โ€œ family channelโ€ is beyond gross, I report the massive weirdo everytime

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This makes me so angry and she shouldnโ€™t be allowed on LW behaving like that.I had to shield until last month and have still not been out of the house except for hospital appointments. I have not seen my oldest son since before lockdown. I know people who have been really sick and others who have died from Covid-19 and they should not be laughing about it at all. Iโ€™m also sick of them constantly saying everyone is doing what they want. No they arenโ€™t! My young adult children are still social distancing and arenโ€™t complaining about it either.
Oh they'll all be celebrating and non distancing dragging what's left of their family into a 'We've released another book aren't we amazing' blog.
Manky seriously needs to grow the hell up...most annoying irrating git ever, the fact he thinks he's funny makes you realise the man is an idiot....๐Ÿ‘Ž
Just been on my mid-morning (n) thumbs down stroll.
I'm looking so forward to being lied to at 12pm on LW. I see they're doing it from home, no surprise there, can't be as easily attacked. What's the betting Kaye will be fawning all over it.:sleep:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.