Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There really is a time and a place in this world where the word trolling is appropriate,

However, I'm so sick of everyone who challenges the social media money makers as trolls. Its too easy to stick a label on people who have opinions an call them trolls.

I see what we do here as our response to unacceptable aspects and behaviour of contemporary culture, and the seemingly bizarre acceptance of monetizing and cashing in on it, at vulnerable peoples expense (in our case the Sawalha-Adderleys).

We need to find a word that sums us up because we are not trolls in my opinion.

@Seeking clarity, you write so well, I'm sure manky is going to write a book on trolling, so a book about the other side would be the antithesis to a trolling book.

The world is changing rapidly, the everyday men and woman are becoming broadcasters in their bedrooms! Even Ashley Gardner has a channel!

In such changing times, reference
needs to be made to those who question these newly promoted broadcasters who do what they do just for profit but under the guise of caring!

Let's try come up with a more appropriate word than trolling because WE are so much more that that ๐Ÿ‘
Reviewer ๐Ÿค“

Done. Saw the photo, what's she having done? Her Nits?
On her insta page today her hair looks like a nest.
Funny that as with the curly girl method, a little spritz with some conditioner in a cold water sprayer would make her Disheveled bedtime curls bounce right up again,
Sheโ€™s such a fraud.๐Ÿ˜ก
Clearly sheโ€™d used the curling wand to get perfect spiral curls for the โ€˜another-opportunity-to-bare-my-saggy-boobs-in-the-bath-hair-tutorial,โ€™ and now after a nights sleep itโ€™s not playing anymore.
This is one of the things which really cheeses me off about her.
Letting people believe sheโ€™s an expert on so many things which she has only a little information or experience of.
Maybe Simone has left out a patch test today and the dye she does Narrdiarrs hair with causes it to fall out all over the kitchen floor.(Oh joy)
Simone is more than likely applying an extra strong professional โ€˜Nit-Kitโ€™ and the hair dye story is just a cover up.
(Iโ€™ve given myself a headache now.
Bloody woman.)๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Reviewer ๐Ÿค“

On her insta page today her hair looks like a nest.
Funny that as with the curly girl method, a little spritz with some conditioner in a cold water sprayer would make her Disheveled bedtime curls bounce right up again,
Sheโ€™s such a fraud.๐Ÿ˜ก
Clearly sheโ€™d used the curling wand to get perfect spiral curls for the โ€˜another-opportunity-to-bare-my-saggy-boobs-in-the-bath-hair-tutorial,โ€™ and now after a nights sleep itโ€™s not playing anymore.
This is one of the things which really cheeses me off about her.
Letting people believe sheโ€™s an expert on so many things which she has only a little information or experience of.
Maybe Simone has left out a patch test today and the dye she does Narrdiarrs hair with causes it to fall out all over the kitchen floor.(Oh joy)
Simone is more than likely applying an extra strong professional โ€˜Nit-Kitโ€™ and the hair dye story is just a cover up.
(Iโ€™ve given myself a headache now.
Bloody woman.)๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™„
I appreciate your in depth explanation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has Mark made the thumbnail of Nadia having her hair done but then it goes straight to him in his dusty man cave? Click bait at its finest. Not that I bothered to watch. Just went to thumbs down๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ‘Ž

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Apparently if manky and nitty watch their own videos over and over again it's going to put their views up. may be thick as hat is probably what they're doing to get their viewings up
Apparently their coffee moaning is late and they were so pleased to say they are doing a night shift aswell, more things to put thumbs down to ๐Ÿ‘Ž

They're doing the coffee moaning now so come on tattlers go and put thumbs down so we can get as many as we can
Just been over to give it a ๐Ÿ‘Ž...only 251 likes too....just give it up Manky, waste of time...๐Ÿ‘Ž

• Haha
Honey I Home Schooled The Kids (Because I couldn't get a proper job).
Chapter One. Let the kids lay in for as long as they like. Drink six expresso's. Chapter Two. Drag them to The White Cube Gallery to take selfies. Coffee break. Walk through Covent Garden gurning into your camera whilst the kids shuffle behind like Kevin and Perry. Lunch at Wagamama's.
Chapter Three. Go home and let the kids play on their phones for hours. Whilst I fiddle in my toy cave. More expresso. Chapter Four. Let your child drone on and on pretending to sing. Then cry and clap like a maniac. Tell them they are a genius. End of music lesson. Coffee. Chapter Five. Order a take away of junk food followed by choklit at the end of a gruelling school day. Coffee break. Then stay up all night deleting comments on your YT channel repeat the whole thing again tomorrow. It's tough being a famous author.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Chapter One. Let the kids lay in for as long as they like. Drink six expresso's. Chapter Two. Drag them to The White Cube Gallery to take selfies. Coffee break. Walk through Covent Garden gurning into your camera whilst the kids shuffle behind like Kevin and Perry. Lunch at Wagamama's.
Chapter Three. Go home and let the kids play on their phones for hours. Whilst I fiddle in my toy cave. More expresso. Chapter Four. Let your child drone on and on pretending to sing. Then cry and clap like a maniac. Tell them they are a genius. End of music lesson. Coffee. Chapter Five. Order a take away of junk food followed by choklit at the end of a gruelling school day. Coffee break. Then stay up all night deleting comments on your YT channel repeat the whole thing again tomorrow. It's tough being a famous author.
Perfect summing up of the sad pathetic boring untalented unfunny cringey filthy grime incrusted nit infested sadderleys, their kids had no hope in life with this gruesome twosome

• Heart
Why has Mark made the thumbnail of Nadia having her hair done but then it goes straight to him in his dusty man cave? Click bait at its finest. Not that I bothered to watch. Just went to thumbs down๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ‘Ž
Plus he said he was working and managed to find 20mins to talk to the subs,working at what Manky ,you do feck all,were you busy reading on here ,seeing if you could get some decent content for your coffee moron crappy thing ,because without us tattlers, you would have nothing to talk about ,you got a big ๐Ÿ‘Žfrom me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wtf ๐Ÿคข,he mustve wrote that himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ha ha :ROFLMAO: spot on! I really hope he reads that because lets face it its all about him its nothing to do with his daughters its just pure selfish self indulgence/waste of time life as a spectator sport no real involvement in anything! Yet he calls us tattlers pretentious?
Pot calling kettle black and all that! Sad little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mark...working? He is lying.
I feel sorry for the person cutting his greasy hair later.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched... I canโ€™t help myself.๐Ÿ™ˆ
I am casing the joint to record every lie and every time they trip themselves up.๐Ÿง
It passes the time and is quite satisfying when they continue to make themselves look even more ridiculous.
Call me sad but hey-
Iโ€™ll get over it.๐Ÿ˜‰

Near the end of todayโ€™s waffle, he was talking about names and said the name Maddie Adderley sounds like a rock stars name.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No it actually doesnโ€™t Murk.
It sounds like a modern-day-mid twenties-ex-prom-queen who lives in a quaint little home with home-made chintz curtains and bakes apple pies for the neighbours.๐Ÿ˜‹
Sounds like someone who has a summer she-shed where she spends hours filming her crafting skills for YouTube whilst wearing a red gingham dress which she did a tutorial on and got loads of likes and thumbs up for it.
Sounds like someone who went on a beekeeping course and shows subs how to make eco friendly soap and bath bombs.
It isnโ€™t a rock star name at all.๐Ÿฅฑ
A rock star name would be- Rebel, Star, Electra, Iggy/Wiggy or Biggy?*#
Or Susie Quatro.๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ

Hereโ€™s an idea- if Maddie Adderley wants to be taken seriously as a โ€˜Rock Starโ€™ why not start by changing her name? (As many real rock stars do.)
Then... a wee bit of tweaking with the songwriting and the tone, pitch, beat of her โ€˜ stuffโ€™ and sheโ€™s good to go.
Japan, here we come!
(Youโ€™ve not made it till youโ€™ve had a number 1 in Japan apparently. Ask Colleen Nolan.)๐Ÿ˜ฌ
(In fairness, I take that bit back about the lyrics- some of them are Ok.๐Ÿ‘Œ)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it weird that the only Tv programme they seem to be appearing on is Loose Women....why not This Morning or Breakfast telly.... and I hope that when there on Loose Women someone actually says *why didn't you help the thousands of parents having to home school....๐Ÿค”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Wonder if this will be their story tomorrow on LW tomorrow - just said they are on tomorrow telling their journey of homeschooling or will it be all lies. :ROFLMAO:

I find it weird that the only Tv programme they seem to be appearing on is Loose Women....why not This Morning or Breakfast telly.... and I hope that when there on Loose Women someone actually says *why didn't you help the thousands of parents having to home school....๐Ÿค”
I will comment on their face book page when it appears tomorrow and see if it is removed - again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They just put up a vid about hygiene it was disgusting the things they admitted to.

• Wow

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.