Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do I know if I’ve been muted? I still have ability to comment but I’m thinking no one but me can see them. My thumbs down does change the numbers so that still works.
Just log in with someone else's account and see if you can view your comment 😊

Reactions: 7
How do I know if I’ve been muted? I still have ability to comment but I’m thinking no one but me can see them. My thumbs down does change the numbers so that still works.
On youtube?
I’m the same.
My comment goes up but not sure anyone can see it.🙄
I see a couple of my curly girl comments disappeared from her insta ostvtofay though.😂
If you screenshot your comment we can check for you.❤

I agree, he acts very superior and the real reason he keeps them waiting isn't so they chat it is because he is waiting for more people to log on, he can't stop checking how many viewers they have. He is always rude when he asks for the thumbs up, he gets really annoyed. Wish people would thumbs down when he rudely asks for a thumbs up. It's always evident when he notices a thumbs down, his face goes red with anger and he starts chewing his puckered lips.
I didn’t realise you can do a thumbs down on lives....🤔🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just a thought...before t tv he f*ckoffee moaning lives. When he leaves everyone to chat amongst themselves, wouldn’t tv that be a perfect opportunity to spam the comments with some home truths?
😋🤪🤓👹🤡
🤔 hmm interesting, how do you get on the lives? Do you have to be a sub. I only ever watch them a few hours later.

Good idea, never though if this. Will try now.

Just log in with someone else's account and see if you can view your comment 😊

Reactions: 3
I
I think every utuber eventually gets on your nerves after time.
That old saying....” Familiarity breeds contempt “ has never been truer when it comes to vloggers..
I’ve also noticed many of the old tattlers have stopped commenting as often on here (like me) its just repeating the same stuff over and over It’s now become as boring as Nitty....
Like I said ....Familiarity breeds contempt!
And yet you repeat yourself time and time by saying this thread is boring. You stopped commenting because people think you are Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On youtube?
I’m the same.
My comment goes up but not sure anyone can see it.🙄
I see a couple of my curly girl comments disappeared from her insta ostvtofay though.😂
If you screenshot your comment we can check for you.❤

I didn’t realise you can do a thumbs down on lives....🤔🤩
Yeah, I do it all the time 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
I think every utuber eventually gets on your nerves after time.
That old saying....” Familiarity breeds contempt “ has never been truer when it comes to vloggers..
I’ve also noticed many of the old tattlers have stopped commenting as often on here (like me) its just repeating the same stuff over and over It’s now become as boring as Nitty....
Like I said ....Familiarity breeds contempt!
Sadly many of the best tatters have been banned so forced to stop commenting, I know of 4 who were banned recently.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
You can still thumbs down if muted or blocked and you can thumbs down on a live.
Type your comment then log out of youtube to see if it shows...if it doesn't you are muted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sadly many of the best tatters have been banned so forced to stop commenting, I know of 4 who were banned recently.
Anyone who's banned can just sign up for a new Youtube account using a disposable email service (https://temp-mail.org/en/). It takes about 1 minute in total and is completely anonymous. It doesn't matter if you forget the email address because you can just create a new account at the drop of a hat - and it's not like you'll lose much if all you're using it for is to comment on Mark's videos.

Obviously, it's not to be abused for trolling and harassment but where people are being banned for just speaking up... I say go for it.

• Heart
You can still thumbs down if muted or blocked and you can thumbs down on a live.
Type your comment then log out of youtube to see if it shows...if it doesn't you are muted.
I always do a thumbs down for the actual vlog but wasn’t aware you could do one for a live.
Is it the same thing?🤪

And yet you repeat yourself time and time by saying this thread is boring. You stopped commenting because people think you are Mark.
How come there’s an error now when you click the name of the above Tattler?
‘Leesblueceasar’ or whatever their name is?
Have they ran off or been booted out?
MANKY in da house.😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I always do a thumbs down for the actual vlog but wasn’t aware you could do one for a live.
Is it the same thing?🤪

MANKY in da house.😏
Yea if they've either cancelled their membership of had it cancelled it will say oops error etc

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I’m repeating an earlier comment (@seekingclarity), but the first thing Meeerk said on today’s live was, “Contrary to popular opinion, when Nittia scratches her hair it’s not because she has lice.” She looked like she could murder someone. Wonder on what site Murk discovered this popular opinion...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it the same thing?🤪

MANKY in da house.😏
Hahaha .....ran off 😂

Reactions: 6
Thank you Grace Kelly! Off I am on a thumbs down mission then 😉😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thumbs down always used to be v low, it grew to 5% of the thumbs up everyday. Nowadays the thumbs down are often 20% of the thumbs up which speaks volummes👎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thumbs down always used to be v low, it grew to 5% of the thumbs up everyday. Nowadays the thumbs down are often 20% of the thumbs up which speaks volummes👎
Don’t cha just love a good ol’ increased thumbs down statistic?😂❤

Just a thought...before the f*ckoffee moaning lives. When he leaves everyone to chat amongst themselves, wouldn’t that be a perfect opportunity to spam the comments with some home truths?
😋🤪🤓👹🤡
Sorry if I’m repeating an earlier comment (@seekingclarity), but the first thing Meeerk said on today’s live was, “Contrary to popular opinion, when Nittia scratches her hair it’s not because she has lice.” She looked like she could murder someone. Wonder on what site Murk discovered this popular opinion...
“Murk” 😂😂😂😂❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been unwell recently and in bed recovering quite a bit, I can honestly say that you tattlers make me laugh out loud when I read your posts. Day and Night. I've never known such quick witted observations.

BraLard is one of the funniest words I've ever read on here and I'll never forget it, it's also very appropriate.

I'm reading a new book called Dear NHS by Adam Kay where he's filled the book with 100 celebs and their nhs stories, it v humorous and all goes to charity.

I so wish we could write a book using our stories on people who monetize their youtube and exploit others, it would be hilarious based upon the comments I read here. It could be called "The other side to "trolling"

Here's to all you tattle hero's who've got me through being poorly. Your all BRILLIANT 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it the same thing?🤪

MANKY in da house.😏
They have left the building.

I've been unwell recently and in bed recovering quite a bit, I can honestly say that you tattlers make me laugh out loud when I read your posts. Day and Night. I've never known such quick witted observations.

BraLard is one of the funniest words I've ever read on here and I'll never forget it, it's also very appropriate.

I'm reading a new book called Dear NHS by Adam Kay where he's filled the book with 100 celebs and their nhs stories, it v humorous and all goes to charity.

I so wish we could write a book using our stories on people who monetize their youtube and exploit others, it would be hilarious based upon the comments I read here. It could be called "The other side to "trolling"

Here's to all you tattle hero's who've got me through being poorly. Your all BRILLIANT 👏
Hope you start to feel better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Bless you. ❤
Here’s wishing gentle healing and strength for recovery.❤
I too have been bed bound for sometime hence having too much time on my hands to ‘troll’ Myself into oblivion.😋
You can go one way or the other when poorly- either fall into the pit of despair and dark thoughts, or develop a warped sense of humour.🤪
I’m sure like myself, you’ve visited both places.
I’m happy to report that I’ve come out of the pit of despair now and not going back there again.🙃 (🙏)
I still manage to earn a bit of a crust whilst flat on my back... 😉
By writing!!!!!
Sooo... maybe I will explore your suggestion.😏
Looking for a new project so... thumbs up to that!
Warm hugs to you for improved Health notSUBmissive.❤
Take care of yourself❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.