Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manky seemed really off this morning, pouting even more than normal. So the nits comments must’ve come from here, surely they don’t have people private messaging them asking?
Ive never known a grown adult get nits when they don’t have kids/grandkids at school. Where the hell do they catch them from? Why does he deny she has them when she’s admitted it at least twice on camera?

Why does he act so superior? Saying how the chats go on before the coffee moaning, I think in his head they are celebrities keeping their fans waiting at a concert or something. Everyone stops in awe when the great man makes his entrance to the lucky subs 🤢

How bleeping rude is he when he demands thumbs ups. ‘come on guys you’re being slow at the thumbs up’ said quite aggressively. Jeez this idiot needs a dose of reality. Go get a proper hard graft job ffs.

Why does she fake cry everyday?

How has sub Jodie lost her job, family, then her dog died and now her cat 😮 I mean what are the chances?
I know, I thought the same about Jodie, shes following on from Jess and Ashley!...vulnerable people baring their souls to 2 idiots who don't give a flying fig. ..

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Manky seemed really off this morning, pouting even more than normal. So the nits comments must’ve come from here, surely they don’t have people private messaging them asking?
Ive never known a grown adult get nits when they don’t have kids/grandkids at school. Where the hell do they catch them from? Why does he deny she has them when she’s admitted it at least twice on camera?

Why does he act so superior? Saying how the chats go on before the coffee moaning, I think in his head they are celebrities keeping their fans waiting at a concert or something. Everyone stops in awe when the great man makes his entrance to the lucky subs 🤢

How bleeping rude is he when he demands thumbs ups. ‘come on guys you’re being slow at the thumbs up’ said quite aggressively. Jeez this idiot needs a dose of reality. Go get a proper hard graft job ffs.

How has sub Jodie lost her job, family, then her dog died and now her cat 😮 I mean what are the chances?
There's lots of comments about their nits in the Hello article also, Aaron C (manky} must be regretting replying to other comments he got found out pretty quickly and I have my suspicious head on and I think he may also be Passive Aggressive as those posts are similar to Aaron. I might be wrong but I think supersub jodie is winding them up😄....

• Haha
When Mark calls to her while she's in the bath seems very controlling to me, he hates her filming without him and NEEDS to be in on everything she does for their channel or Insta. I also noticed while talking about the whatsapp they'd received from Betty he also seemed to know all about her messages on her phone. Very controlling but Nadia can't seem to see it.
I noticed in one of the vlogs she was obviously going to post something to her instagram and said to Mark can I run this by you and handed him her phone. She can't do anything for herself and lacks confidence when it comes to her intellect, but then that usually comes from being in a controlling coercive relationship for years.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There's lots of comments about their nits in the Hello article also, Aaron C (manky} must be regretting replying to other comments he got found out pretty quickly and I have my suspicious head on and I think he may also be Passive Aggressive as those posts are similar to Aaron. I might be wrong but I think supersub jodie is winding them up😄....
I totally thought that, I can't remember if it was a comment someone posted on here from their Insta but my Red Flag Radar went up.

Reactions: 5

I agree, he acts very superior and the real reason he keeps them waiting isn't so they chat it is because he is waiting for more people to log on, he can't stop checking how many viewers they have. He is always rude when he asks for the thumbs up, he gets really annoyed. Wish people would thumbs down when he rudely asks for a thumbs up. It's always evident when he notices a thumbs down, his face goes red with anger and he starts chewing his puckered lips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What a joke!
As usual she shows everyone how to do something without knowing the correct terminology nor the right info.
1/ She called it the ‘Curly hair method’ when it’s actually the ‘Curly girl method’ (same thing with ‘WE Winchmore hill’ when it should be ‘Me @ Winchmore Hill’ Too lazy to look up the correct name, or too nasty to share it in case others end up with the same nice clothes or curly hair like hers.😡
2/ She says she shampoos etc but you don’t use shampoo with the curly girl method- it’s all conditioner and hair masks.
3/ She says she used a t-shirt to squeeze the water from her hair (Which is correct, or a microfibre cloth,) yet every time she’s just washed her hair In vlogs and it’s tied up in a ‘turban,’ it’s been a regular towel.
(Not supposed to use regular towels with curly girl method)
4/ She says you have to have your hair really wet but she doesn’t know why-it’s to hydrate it or it just goes frizzy. She’d know this if she truly did the Curly Girk Merhod.😤
5/ She says ‘you’re not to touch your hair at all and to leave it alone’ which is correct but we all know she is constantly fluffing, flicking and scratching at it in vlogs.
This would ruin the effect and her hair would go really frizzy or really greasy (which it does as she won’t leave it alone.)
6/ You aren’t supposed to use any hot appliances on Curly girl hair yet she is constantly seen in front of her hall/stairs mirror using a curling wand and also in the loose Women dressing room.
She’s a fraud and a liar... but hey- we knew that didn’t we? 🙄
When she does things like this it really gets on my tonsils.
Why not actually do the curly girl method properly and benefit from it instead of faking it like everything else she tries to advocate for?
#FAKE
#FRAUD
#Other things beginning with ‘F’😡
#FANTASTIST
#FRUITCAKE
#FORTUNATE TO STILL HAVE A 'CAREER IN TV'
So hard not to swear 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just had a look at comments on this mornings boring coffee tit,lenny peggate sorry penny leggate 😉 said there were strange people who watch Nitty and manky ,and leave weird comments,she must know those subs well , surely cant be talking about tattlers 😉😄
'Lenny Peggate' 😍 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t disguise the way she slips her hands to her mouth after scratching her scalp though... so she can crunch whatever she catches beneath her nails with her teeth.
Anyone else noticed that repetitive behaviour?🤔
Yes I have and I find it repulsive. She needs help.

• Sick
Narcissists LOVE to fake cry. They love imitating real emotion (even though they don't feel them) and think they're fooling people, they get an actual buzz off it.I read all about it in a brilliant book about sociopathy.
I love it when Nadia cries because there are never any tears.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Narcissists LOVE to fake cry. They love imitating real emotion (even though they don't feel them) and think they're fooling people, they get an actual buzz off it.I read all about it in a brilliant book about sociopathy.
I watched Psychopath on Netflix over the long weekend ... there are very similar characteristic elements ....

Reactions: 6
Sorry but can you remember the name of the book please? I love books like that and have a fair few myself?
I admit it i find the dark side of human nature strangely fascinating no wonder i watch mark and nadia! Or maybe i,m a secret masochist god help!:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but can you remember the name of the book please? I love books like that and have a fair few myself?
I admit it i find the dark side of human nature strangely fascinating no wonder i watch mark and nadia! Or maybe i,m a secret masochist god help!:unsure:
The brain, human behaviour and personality types are incredibly fascinating. I do love to watch documentaries about it.

Reactions: 3
I wandered around on there hitting the (n) wherever I felt. There's a brand new vlog, something about Nanni Di and ATTACK in the title:rolleyes: anyway only has 69(y) and 9(n) so get over there Tattlers and do your best!
So when we are either muted or blocked .. our thumps down👎👎👎 are still seen???

• Heart
  • Haha
How do I know if I’ve been muted? I still have ability to comment but I’m thinking no one but me can see them. My thumbs down does change the numbers so that still works.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe about the dog poo in the house, why is she telling Manky off about it exactly? and why is he including it in the vlog? unbelievable
And she just sits down at the table and wipes dog poo from her bare feet with some tissue 😡 why does she not clean them properly in the shower/bath/sink??? Yuuurrkkk .... then Mark has to inspect Toffee's bum 🤢🤢🤮🤮 think anyone is going to clean the kitchen floor??😉

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Just a thought...before the f*ckoffee moaning lives. When he leaves everyone to chat amongst themselves, wouldn’t tv that be a perfect opportunity to spam the comments with some home truths?
😋🤪🤓👹🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.