Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such an attention seeker....and I don't believe she didn't add a few curls using her chopstick curling wand! No need to be in the bath, there are endless curly girl hair tutorials all over youtube and other places without anyone having to be in the bath!

She said Mark had to crop the shot as she kept flashing her boobs...I'm sure they do this stuff to spice up their sex life. 🤢
Those bloody eyebrows though.
She Looks constantly surprised.😯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Forgot to mention but the other day did anyone else hear him say right at the beginning of ,i think, a coffee boring that sorry they were late they were just busy taking all the cling-ons off, i thought he was referring to nits at the time as he did that stupid high pitched laugh he does when he's being a spiteful dick

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Nitty sitting there preaching about not commenting on other people's weight loss.... 😲 Hypocrite much ???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Great!:/.🙄.. there gonna do a few late night lives instead of coffee moaning..... yeah because a lot of people are back at work and not watching and then there's those who are bored senseless so just don't watch ...👎

Jane Jane Jane 🤦‍♀️.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Great!:/.🙄.. there gonna do a few late night lives instead of coffee moaning..... yeah because a lot of people are back at work and not watching and then there's those who are bored senseless so just don't watch ...👎

Jane Jane Jane 🤦‍♀️.....
And of course Penny Legit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes you are whining everytime you go on the live Jodie.(she asked , so I’m answering ) 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know how or where to start to do it but can someone report them. I’m so peed off!
Tonight’s vlog around 19mins Lisa hugging nit laughing about social distance, Nadia joking ‘come on subs we all do it with our friends’!!! Someone laughing about in the background. Nobody social distancing in the kitchen.

Sorry but no we don’t! I live in a at risk area my children can’t even see their grandparents in the garden. Absolutely fuming
I thought they where YouTube influencers’
Just not right
I don't know how to report it, but it MUST be reported before Manks edits it. Hypocrites!

She should have gone for this trainers/trackies combo the night she went arse over tit on the red carpet instead of those tarty heels that she couldn't walk in. Does anyone else remember when Mank insisted on replaying her falling over about 10 times in a vlog? Cause we all like to publicly take the piss out of our partners. It's totally normal. In Sadderley land. All jokes aside, he does seem to get far too much pleasure from embarrassing his wife for my liking. I've seen several incidents that have made me cringe. I often wonder if she's aware of some of the stuff that makes it through the 'edit suite' and into the vlogs? He loves to make her look like a fool. And let's face it, she needs little help. As a woman, I'm watching closely. Manky...I'm watching you 👀
He probably can't stand her and she won't be aware because she thinks everyone adores her, total Messiah complex that one.

Reactions: 8
I'm totally bored of their videos now. Does anyone have any recommendation for other family vloggers? Ideally families with older children and where the wider family, grandparents, family friends, etc. are also involved.

Reactions: 4

Jane Jane Jane 🤦‍♀️.....
the book will be a huge success?, it will bomb by next week bit of attention at the moment but it wont be sustainable- anyone who is going to buy it will have bought it by now - they were 70,000 in the book ratingslast week they are now in the 700's thats because the units have been released - doesnt mean they have sold that means the units that have been sent to them

Reactions: 12
Very sorry for your health situation. Agree. Nuddya, in a vlog a week or so ago, said that everyone is breaking the rules, but when you’re “off the Telly you can’t do anything” in expressing her annoyance that folks were calling out her non-adherence. They shouldn’t have made Covid such a centerpiece of their vlogs if they were going to toss aside the guidance - even tho she disingenuously keeps on claiming “they didn’t know.” She doesn’t remember what she says, because in another vlog - after moaning about her children not being able to see friends, she admitted that she can’t/won’t control where they go and who they see.
Can you really call being on LW and Supermarket Sweep, being 'off the telly?' I call it totally desperate for any work I can get 'on the telly.'

What's with all the bleedin' #########. Get a grip, you egotistical piss poor excuse of a woman/mother/educator.
I know! who searches for #curlyhairjourney? :ROFLMAO:

If nadia was let go from loose women and their youtube channel was on decline as it seems to be heading down that road already I'm wondering would their marriage survive, their egos not being satisfied anymore, both essentially jobless, could he relapse or breakdown? Who knows
Deffo not, she'll either kick him out and the girls will follow or he'll go and the girls will follow. Oh, but hang on, aren't they renewing their Wedding vows for Hello? £££££££! they're going to have to make a lot of 'CELEB' friends very quickly for the HELLO photo shoot. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So Nitty 'it's not an ad'. Has to show us how amazing this product is. Has to be naked, thinks she's so tantalising. Grotbags in her grotty bathroom toilit in full view. Looks older than her dad. Should be doing coffee moaning, but this type of exhibitionism and sneaky begging comes first. Used her curly tongs and lied. Looks like a gifted dressing gown. Will soon end up in the pit with the Oodie's.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Deffo not, she'll either kick him out and the girls will follow or he'll go and the girls will follow. Oh, but hang on, aren't they renewing their Wedding vows for Hello? £££££££! they're going to have to make a lot of 'CELEB' friends very quickly for the HELLO photo shoot. :sick:
She is so lucky, because she doesn't have to find that many CELEB guest friends. You are only allowed a very small number at weddings at the moment, not sure how many.😓 So panic over!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Nitty 'it's not an ad'. Has to show us how amazing this product is. Has to be naked, thinks she's so tantalising. Grotbags in her grotty bathroom toilit in full view. Looks older than her dad. Should be doing coffee moaning, but this type of exhibitionism and sneaky begging comes first. Used her curly tongs and lied. Looks like a gifted dressing gown. Will soon end up in the pit with the Oodie's.
Agree! :whistle: Since when is she a hair stylist!
Did anyone really ask how to get hair like hers? If so they need professional help!
That barnet is a frizzy/itchy disaster zone with her roots showing through she looks like an elderly badger! Giggling to herself in case she inadvertently shows us her breasts! I say she is not right in the head!
Again why post yourself online looking such a state and mark gets called out for humiliating her but frankly she does it to herself if she wasn,t so undiscriminating!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm totally bored of their videos now. Does anyone have any recommendation for other family vloggers? Ideally families with older children and where the wider family, grandparents, family friends, etc. are also involved.
I don't watch any other family vloggers anymore. I find they all become greedy in the end and exploit their kids. I watch escape to the chateau which is interesting.

I don't watch family vloggers either. I stay well clear for my own sanity. 😂 I only starting watching Nadia in the first place because she was with Kaye.

Nadia has started to fluff her hair as a way to disguise the fact she has an itch.

Last edited:
She is so lucky, because she doesn't have to find that many CELEB guest friends. You are only allowed a very small number at weddings at the moment, not sure how many.😓 So panic over!
Good point! Not much money in that though, the more CELEBS gurning with champagne the more copies sold.. Still, I suppose there's Kaye and....erm... well she did 'live near Dexter Fletcher once...'

Agree! :whistle: Since when is she a hair stylist!
Did anyone really ask how to get hair like hers? If so they need professional help!
That barnet is a frizzy/itchy disaster zone with her roots showing through she looks like an elderly badger! Giggling to herself in case she inadvertently shows us her breasts! I say she is not right in the head!
Again why post yourself online looking such a state and mark gets called out for humiliating her but frankly she does it to herself if she wasn,t so undiscriminating!
I am beginning to think seriously, she is not right in the head..or she completely believes she has 300,000 people watching her every move, mind you, that still doesn't make you right in the head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I quite like giovanna fletcher i know she gets some stick from some people saying she is smug or mumsy or whatever( i think thats unfair to be honest!) . She has her fingers in a few pies but unlike the adderleys she seems to work hard and has some quality output.I liked her book happy mum happy baby and eve of man is supposed to be good though i haven,t read it.
Lets face it her image is a lot more wholesome than the adderleys and she seems to have a good rapport with her husband and a cute little family that she obviously dotes on and yet she speaks openly about parenting issues and seems quite relatable.I don,t know about extended family featuring or not but she is half italian and we all know that family play a pivotal role in their culture. I guess their target audience are young mums or people with small children i don,t know if that would be of any interest to you?
I followed her in one of my previous pregnancies and found her useful regarding breastfeeding,anxiety over miscarriage (she is pretty open about the realities of motherhood) and hypnobirthing.
Hope that helps but its a sad fact that at the moment so many vloggers have lost credibility/sold out she seems a bit more reputable than most!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.