Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. 🧡

Their argument is that they handed over all responsibility for the girls' education for a school that cost them a fortune. Idiots. Then M's work dried up because he was tit at what he did and burnt every bridge thanks to his odious personality. He talked N into the homeschooling gig: "It will save us money, we could actually make money by starting a cult tuition centre in your parents' attic, we won't have to engage with those horrible parents at school, we won't have to read the nit letters, we actually won't have to engage with anyone who might disagree with us, we won't have to get the girls up for school, no more uniforms to wash, you'll stop asking when I'll get a job, I can look after the dogs all day, I can transform our garden into a retreat, I will always be available to drive you around, I won't end up in a random woman's bed via a session in a Soho pub."

He then became so lost in his purpose during the deschooling phase that he left the planet and moved into the cinema with their daughters.
Agree with all of that, however I think it was all her idea, or a mangled, dysfunctional, co-dependant mash up by both.

Reactions: 7
That was not that long ago she was on the red carpet and fell not long ago big give away is her creppy neck looks as it does now. They fail at everything .
One of those school Ed videos was Feb 2018

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Amen to all that. Overseeing my kids work during lockdown, whilst attempting to WFH myself, nearly drove me to gin.
Ha ha:ROFLMAO: i,m with you on that one!
Lets just say i developed a rather unhealthy interest in wine! End of the day relaxant and all that! Thankfully my son still passed all his gcse,s with flying colours! (what a trooper he was worked his socks off!)
Hey maybe we should bring out a book on home schooling!:p. I,m sure it would be a damn sight more informative (not to say practical) than the sadderleys lame attempt!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just wondering if it is against the rules and really cheeky to ask all those on this thread to go over to the lastest boring coffee morning and hit the (n). Obviously you must not watch more than 30 secs of the video otherwise it will count as another "view" and they will get paid for it. :)

If this is totally out of order, please let me know and I would like to say I'm very sorry and forget such a bad idea. I will even delete this comment myself (😂🤣) Its just I have noticed the number of views and 👍 for this morning's coffee moaning is quite low and the number of (n) is already quite high.
can they see our identity? If not then sure thing

Reactions: 5
They are doing a live now on insta..... apparently you can ask any question you want 😄😬 sometimes just asked about sex 🤮
They need to be asked why they delete comments, but I know what the answer will be :rolleyes: , tis because we are trolls
Really has someone asked them about their sex life, their poor daughters, how embarrassing are they.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Agree with all of that, however I think it was all her idea, or a mangled, dysfunctional, co-dependant mash up by both.
You have forgotten about Expenses they can claim for their homeschool
1. The Venue ( Teddy and Betty’s house)
There’s probably a lot more tax loopholes

Reactions: 9
I've never believed they actually homeschool themselves, they get tutors in and their kids go to workshops, groups, music, drama and art classes outside of the house. Maddie is at a performing arts school now isn't she? They talk as if they actually sit and teach and the reason they probably don't talk much about it is because they can't really relate much to those doing the homeschooling themselves. They have the money to outsource it so they do. Their book title and cover has been poached from other places. Mark will have cut and pasted a load of quotes from Ken Robinson and of course will have written all about his favourite subject - himself.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You have forgotten about Expenses they can claim for their homeschool
1. The Venue ( Teddy and Betty’s house)
There’s probably a lot more tax loopholes

Clothing - She probably bought herself a shitload of "fun jumpers" and other ill fitting garments to wear. Obviously long before the new #gifted crap started to arrive.

For someone that has been around make up artists and stylists for a long time, how the feck does she always manage to look like so shite.

End of the day relaxant and all that! Thankfully my son still passed all his gcse,s with flying colours! (what a trooper he was worked his socks off!)

Well done to your son!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am afraid she is doing another one of those lyp syncs because Mark told her the other day how amazing, wonderful, intelligent, beautiful and funny she was doing the last ones. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Isn’t there a copyright issue over doing that?
I’m sure I read it somewhere that It’s a violation to lip synch without permission of the original person whose voice you’re mining to.
Maybe just for singing?
I commented to this effect on her insta but don’t know if it was deleted or not.🙄

Reactions: 5
The book reviews on Amazon will be interesting. He's going to need to buy alot of fake reviewers to counteract any reviewers from The Telegraph readers who've been duped into buying it that's for sure.
Loose women were having a dig at her today I'm sure. They asked if it's OK to ever receive criticism 😅 They then played the itsy bitsy teeny weeny song that our title is related to. Too many random coincidences in one programme. 😂
I wonder if Melanie Blake has joined us?? She must be loving it if she has. Hi Melanie, if you're there...

Don't worry, when the book reviews come out and people realise the book is not very useful and a waste of money, they will not get many sales. People will realise the Sadderleys are just jumping onto the homeschooling band-wagon. Many parents considering homeschooling at the moment, need clear, easy to follow advice and tips on how to go about it. They do not need to read a semi-autobiography of two idiotic parents who have obviously not succeeded in homeschooling their own children properly.

I look forward to seeing it at Poundland in six months or a year's time 🤣
A pile of them used as the doorstop

Nitty has just said on a live she’s going to do another Kym Kardashian lip sync. She has to practice 150 to 200 times! She needs to get a life. Pathetic woman. Can’t she see how embarrassing she is. Her ego knows no bounds.
Desperate, why doesn't she go and read a book or clean her toilit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well done to your son!
Aww thanks for that!(y)he is such a mild mannered modest young man that he deserves praise (i think its safe to say that being a teacher is not my true vocation!).
As do all the kids who have coped so well in difficult and anxious circumstances ditto parents the unsung hero,s (in my opinion talk about multi tasking!) of the pandemic.:). I was going to say i,ll drink to that but i think it,ll be a tea for me this time!:coffee:
Cheers!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That was not that long ago she was on the red carpet and fell not long ago big give away is her creppy neck looks as it does now. They fail at everything .
I couldn't believe she had the cheek to turn up at Julia's ex-boyfriend's and true, first love (Dexter Fletcher's) premiere. 1)uncomfortable for him and his wife, 2) Rubbing Julia's nose in it.. again. Karma pushed her over for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't believe she had the cheek to turn up at Julia's ex-boyfriend's and true, first love (Dexter Fletcher's) premiere. 1)uncomfortable for him and his wife, 2) Rubbing Julia's nose in it.. again. Karma pushed her over for sure.
Noticed she mentioned Dexter a day or so ago but said she knew him as he used to “live near” her this time, rather than mentioning his past relationship with Julia......perhaps she got a warning off Julia last time she relationship dropped? hope so....hope it was a gob full! This woman would go to the opening of an envelope if it gave her some publicity and free grub.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
very true. Be careful who you take your education advice from 🙄 a qualified teacher with a degree or
people that live in squalor And pick their noses scratch their heads while preparing food and sleep in dirty linen 🤢🤢🤢
I totally agree with you about the homeschooling advice @Lucydowl. I am a qualified teacher with a degree and I can't see how homeschooling could be done without paying for tutors, especially in Science and Maths. I know M. has a degree but actually being a trained teacher is a whole different ball game. It's the arrogance of people like them who think they know better than trained professionals that gets me. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to like Nadia and Mark but I actually find him repulsive now, the way he talks about his Mum being an alcoholic and using drugs in his childhood and uses it to provoke her and the way he treats her is horrible. He reminds me of a seedy , greasy old man that i’d hate to be alone with!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.