Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are forever promising and not delivering. All they care about is the money and free gifts and this would be OK, but they try to appear that they are doing everyone a favour by delivering 'content'. It's the fakeness we can't stand.

They used to be tuned in to their subs, and deliver vlogs which were only few days old (if that); so that everyone pretty much knew their daily activities. Since Cornwall where they pulled the wool over their subs eyes, they have stepped back from this constant interaction but this confused their loyal subs; their loyal, vulnerable, often lonely subs needed this, so that they felt part of the family. The coffee borings are easy to do, no filming, preparation, editing - just half an hour of looking at the headlines online and saying 'hello' to substandard subs.

And this week, they couldn't even deliver the special members only live chat and apart from yesterdays plug for their book, they've been sullen and disengaged, distracted.
Yes they treat their subs like tit, I can see a big downfall heading their way, but manky will do one of his mental health chats and the subs will swoon all over him, they really are disgusting people.

I hope he goes on like he usually is then everybody can see what a big sweaty moron he usually is.
Yes, he'll wear an old t-shirt which he'll find on the floor, with his gross rings on, and witchy will just talk over him.
Blimey if there are fools out there willing to buy their book, I truly despair :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I love this pic of manky. Everyone looks all glam and ready on the red carpet (putting Nadia's tracksuit bottoms to one side), and he's there holding his phone, wallet and a rainbow umbrella. Pure art.

View attachment 228336
She reminds me of Edina Monsoon from Absolutely Fabulous in that outfit, personality isn't far off either. PR, PR 'oh sweetie' why does she call the subs sweetie?:sick: P.s you're right, pure art:LOL:

OMG Just found Nadia on facebook running the home education school from her parents' house

Wonder what happened to the school and the rest of the facebook diary about Home Education? It is only two years' old. Have a look:

Nadia Sawalha's Home Ed Family Diary - Facebook

Something else they started and then gave up on - seems to be a bit of a habit with the Sadderleys.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
sure she only did one day a week... she deffo doesn't do it anymore otherwise it would be all over he vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just been made very angry looking on google for their book to see where else you can buy it (being nosey) and found a podcast and face book page called Honey I'm homeschooling The Kids, not to be mixed up with theirs - Honey I homeschooled The Kids. What a blatant rip off, I knew there was one of a similar name but not that similar. The first one is brilliant and has been running for ages so they are just cashing in on this hoping people will think the book is from these people or that they are running that face book page. Devious Bastards. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 14
On this mornings F*ckoffee, he’s had a shave and she’s gushing saying-
“Oooh, babe, have you had a shave?” - as if she’s only just noticed it despite them both being in the same house, despite her probably having made and fed him her date-filled-with-peanut-butter-mama’s-spaghetti-in-3-litres-of-olive-oil for breakfast and watched him dribble and drool over it whilst pouting his lips and nodding at the utter gorgeousness of it all,
DESPITE having more than likely listened to his morning ‘woe is me’ ramblings and DESPITE actually SITTING BESIDE HIM FOR TEN BLOODY MINUTES!!🙄🙄🙄
Then she does that annoying thing where she pushes his hair behind his ear like he’s a 3 year old girl.
The big Jessie.
(Apologies to all those named Jessie🙈)
For those of us who have a normal, simple, daily personal hygiene routine we don’t feel the need to make a song and dance about having a bath, shaving or washing but they’re making almost half a vlog on it!
Ppppfffttt!!
Of course, credit to Tattlers as they’ve obviously read on here that we believe they are dirty little toe-rags and they have taken it on board.
They admit that they’ve “let themselves go during lockdown.”
(No tit Sherlock?!)
Wee bit longer ago when that ship sailed methinks.🐷🐷
She says she never complains about good or bad service in restaurants yet in the same breath says the rest of them cringe and beg her not to say anything when she’s not happy.
goes on to say she said to a waitress recently that something she got was ‘awful.’ (and probably “Don’t you know I won master chef and I’m a celebrity so take these EDAM beans (edamame) back and get me more right now.”
Funny that she says she never complains as I read a few comments recently from people who were dining beside her and says she was exceptionally loud and rude in an eating house and also, from someone who served her food and said the exact same.
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE🔥

On their homeschooling Facebook page.... great comment by a ‘friend.’😂

“Oooh, babe, have you had a shave?” - as if she’s only just noticed it despite them both being in the same house, despite her probably having made and fed him her date-filled-with-peanut-butter-mama’s-spaghetti-in-3-litres-of-olive-oil for breakfast and watched him dribble and drool over it whilst pouting his lips and nodding at the utter gorgeousness of it all,
DESPITE having more than likely listened to his morning ‘woe is me’ ramblings and DESPITE actually SITTING BESIDE HIM FOR TEN BLOODY MINUTES!!🙄🙄🙄
Then she does that annoying thing where she pushes his hair behind his ear like he’s a 3 year old girl.
The big Jessie.
For those of us who have a normal, simple, daily personal hygiene routine we don’t feel the need to make a song and dance about having a bath, shaving or washing but they’re making almost half a vlog on it!
Ppppfffttt!!
Of course, credit to Tattlers as they’ve obviously read on here that we believe they are dirty little toe-rags and they have taken it on board.
(No tit Sherlock?!)
She says she never complains about good or bad service in restaurants yet in the same breath says the rest of them cringe and beg her not to say anything when she’s not happy.
goes on to say she said to a waitress recently that something she got was ‘awful.’ (and probably “Don’t you know I won master chef and I’m a celebrity so take these EDAM beans (edamame) back and get me more right now.”
Funny that she says she never complains as I read a few comments recently from people who were dining beside her and says she was exceptionally loud and rude in an eating house and also, from someone who served her food and said the exact same.

And another-🙈😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do they not realise that children in full time education are also taken to theatres, museums and art galleries by their parents after school and at weekends, the two are not exclusive

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think many of their subs fit the demographics for their book. Many of their subs who have children are adults themselves. I have kids at school but would never consider buying the book, if I were to choose to homeschool (which, I have to say after this pandemic alone I wouldn't even consider it😂) I certaintly wouldn't be rushing to buy a book by those two about education and I would never buy it as a gift. It will be interesting to read the reviews.
Amen to all that. Overseeing my kids work during lockdown, whilst attempting to WFH myself, nearly drove me to gin.

• Heart
  • Haha
At about 5 minutes into the latest GFH, Nadia says "We're in the next stage of turning our garden into a retreat". 😂 I mean, really? A) It's a literal shithole. They are traipsing round in dog crap. 🤢
B) The progress that has been made has been done by his Mother because she knows it's the only way she can get to spend quality with 'her boy' (even though she seems numb to the fact that he spends most of his time belitting her). 😡
C) What the actual duck do they need to retreat from? Their hectic schedules? Their crippling guilt over their children? His chaotic social diary? Or is it all the hard work they put in to keeping their home so aesthetically appealing? Hmmm...one's mind boggles.

I hope they let him go on exactly as he is, then people can get a good look at this author of literary excellence and see where their hard earned cash will go when they buy the book. Like he'd even consider a shower before going on live tv. He's a dirty git 🤢🤢
He said in this mornings F*ckoffee that he also “Worked for ‘Nat Geo.”
(National Geographic Magazine.)
(This was him being all ‘arty-farty-let’s-use-dead-trendy-only-those-who-are-serious-journalists-phrases’.
🙄🙈🙃
Yet another string to add to his extremely warped bow.😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
OMG Just found Nadia on facebook running the home education school from her parents' house

Wonder what happened to the school and the rest of the facebook diary about Home Education? It is only two years' old. Have a look:

Nadia Sawalha's Home Ed Family Diary - Facebook

Something else they started and then gave up on - seems to be a bit of a habit with the Sadderleys.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Thanks for finding this. Somewhere previously, someone posted a link to the actual school page of "academy" or something they'd set up. I never got chance to see it properly, I thought it was called norwood academy but there's no sign of it on Facebook. Maybe he's removed it. Wonder why the Telegraph never referred to their failed home school 😂

Reactions: 6
(This was him being all ‘arty-farty-let’s-use-dead-trendy-only-those-who-are-serious-journalists-phrases’.
🙄🙈🙃
He really is full of tit, all these things he's supposedly done, and where is he now, posting vlogs on you tube:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
I can't believe she said "All you subs keep saying we should have are own reality show on TV - we don't need to have one on TV, why would we want that when we have our OWN reality programme on here just for you, our subs."
That must have cut deep, I think she truly believed the yt channel was going to be so huge that she wouldn't need to be on'TV,' when of of course we all know she is despo for a reality show on Primetime TV. Have a word with NETFLIX I'm sure they'd give you a huge budget! Oh, no.. I forgot.. Manky said in his toy cave, 'This is the future of TV right here, happening right now.":LOL: Better close Pinewood, Shepperton, Three Mills, The BottleYard studios etc down then. All head over to the Toycave with your C.v's.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I agree, it's a novelty product. Waste of trees.

I noticed someone had commented on the passing of Sir Ken Robinson under one of their vlogs. I mentioned it on here last week. :(
His name appears to be absent from their YT live titles. Puzzling, when he was such an important influence on M as an educator and they have a home schooling education book out next week. A thoughtful reflection on this influence might have really appealed to Telegraph readers, too. Damn, it may even have reminded me why I had initially had any time for him.

But no, instead M’s been fighting a losing battle with ‘the critics’ all night and wittering on about the really important stuff: Queues at PRIMARK, Mark LOSES it OVER W.H.O. Saying “Wear Masks in Public” and CHEAP & CHEERFUL HOLIDAYS? Would YOU go?
😩
Your book is a waste of trees!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just noticed, I say tit alot, I'll have to be like Helen and post :poop::poop: :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The big Jessie.
Ppppfffttt!!
(No tit Sherlock?!)

And another-🙈😂
How long till it’s deleted?😂

Reactions: 2
It makes me laugh when she tries to convince everyone that she'd had loads of offers to talk about homeschooling in the past. Of course she did! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
🙄🙈🙃
1598875952426.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do they not realise that children in full time education are also taken to theatres, museums and art galleries by their parents after school and at weekends, the two are not exclusive
Exactly this. 🧡

Their argument is that they handed over all responsibility for the girls' education for a school that cost them a fortune. Idiots. Then M's work dried up because he was tit at what he did and burnt every bridge thanks to his odious personality. He talked N into the homeschooling gig: "It will save us money, we could actually make money by starting a cult tuition centre in your parents' attic, we won't have to engage with those horrible parents at school, we won't have to read the nit letters, we actually won't have to engage with anyone who might disagree with us, we won't have to get the girls up for school, no more uniforms to wash, you'll stop asking when I'll get a job, I can look after the dogs all day, I can transform our garden into a retreat, I will always be available to drive you around, I won't end up in a random woman's bed via a session in a Soho pub."

He then became so lost in his purpose during the deschooling phase that he left the planet and moved into the cinema with their daughters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I love this pic of manky. Everyone looks all glam and ready on the red carpet (putting Nadia's tracksuit bottoms to one side), and he's there holding his phone, wallet and a rainbow umbrella. Pure art.

View attachment 228336
Yes ,it would have been so much better without the appendages, he does look smart though, I think. Nadia looks like she's just come from her 80's keep fit class.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eww is she still pushing his mullet behind his ears for him? Makes me shudder. She acts like his mother and he acts like a manchild...very strange relationship.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.