Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At about 5 minutes into the latest GFH, Nadia says "We're in the next stage of turning our garden into a retreat". ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean, really? A) It's a literal shithole. They are traipsing round in dog crap. ๐Ÿคข
B) The progress that has been made has been done by his Mother because she knows it's the only way she can get to spend quality with 'her boy' (even though she seems numb to the fact that he spends most of his time belitting her). ๐Ÿ˜ก
C) What the actual duck do they need to retreat from? Their hectic schedules? Their crippling guilt over their children? His chaotic social diary? Or is it all the hard work they put in to keeping their home so aesthetically appealing? Hmmm...one's mind boggles.

Do you think the big sweaty filthy moron is going to clean himself up for his appearance on LW, hope to god someone makes him shower and wash his rancid hair and cut his minging finger nails, canโ€™t wait to watch the useless idiot, in a taking the piss way kind of way I mean of course
I hope they let him go on exactly as he is, then people can get a good look at this author of literary excellence and see where their hard earned cash will go when they buy the book. Like he'd even consider a shower before going on live tv. He's a dirty git ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think the big sweaty filthy moron is going to clean himself up for his appearance on LW, hope to god someone makes him shower and wash his rancid hair and cut his minging finger nails, canโ€™t wait to watch the useless idiot, in a taking the piss way kind of way I mean of course
Be careful what you wish for - he'll be ordering silver polish on Amazon now ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen the cover to their book and tbh i would look at it on the shelves with others in the same category and think it was a dumbed down version and not think it a serious help guide to home schooling. I'm not saying this because of who they are i'm saying this as someone who works in publishing educational books.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love this pic of manky. Everyone looks all glam and ready on the red carpet (putting Nadia's tracksuit bottoms to one side), and he's there holding his phone, wallet and a rainbow umbrella. Pure art.

1598860256860.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just seen the cover to their book and tbh i would look at it on the shelves with others in the same category and think it was a dumbed down version and not think it a serious help guide to home schooling. I'm not saying this because of who they are i'm saying this as someone who works in publishing educational books.
I agree, it's a novelty product. Waste of trees.

I noticed someone had commented on the passing of Sir Ken Robinson under one of their vlogs. I mentioned it on here last week. :(
His name appears to be absent from their YT live titles. Puzzling, when he was such an important influence on M as an educator and they have a home schooling education book out next week. A thoughtful reflection on this influence might have really appealed to Telegraph readers, too. Damn, it may even have reminded me why I had initially had any time for him.

But no, instead Mโ€™s been fighting a losing battle with โ€˜the criticsโ€™ all night and wittering on about the really important stuff: Queues at PRIMARK, Mark LOSES it OVER W.H.O. Saying โ€œWear Masks in Publicโ€ and CHEAP & CHEERFUL HOLIDAYS? Would YOU go?
๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe heโ€™ll even get a hair cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a has been.
He's a nobody.
Bit like the Great .....
Philip Scofield COVER UP.
I remember when that story broke N&M just brushed over it.
I think people in the business know stuff they donโ€™t reveal .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have no idea what's in the telegraph, agree with you, yes they are total manipulators they really prey on vunerable people, I can't believe the media hasn't caught up on them, maybe time will tell .

I think alot of their subs, apart from Helen with the excess emojies, are maybe getting wise to them, they don't deliver on their promises, waves to manky, he's probably reading here in his toy cave with another espresso!!!
They are forever promising and not delivering. All they care about is the money and free gifts and this would be OK, but they try to appear that they are doing everyone a favour by delivering 'content'. It's the fakeness we can't stand.

They used to be tuned in to their subs, and deliver vlogs which were only few days old (if that); so that everyone pretty much knew their daily activities. Since Cornwall where they pulled the wool over their subs eyes, they have stepped back from this constant interaction but this confused their loyal subs; their loyal, vulnerable, often lonely subs needed this, so that they felt part of the family. The coffee borings are easy to do, no filming, preparation, editing - just half an hour of looking at the headlines online and saying 'hello' to substandard subs.

And this week, they couldn't even deliver the special members only live chat and apart from yesterdays plug for their book, they've been sullen and disengaged, distracted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG Just found Nadia on facebook running the home education school from her parents' house

Wonder what happened to the school and the rest of the facebook diary about Home Education? It is only two years' old. Have a look:

Nadia Sawalha's Home Ed Family Diary - Facebook

Something else they started and then gave up on - seems to be a bit of a habit with the Sadderleys.
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Their lives are just there for them to plug there book, their members channel along with whatever else they want to flog and an easy bit of money adding the 15 ads afterwards. It also helps Marks ego.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Bit like the Great .....
Philip Scofield COVER UP.
I remember when that story broke N&M just brushed over it.
I think people in the business know stuff they donโ€™t reveal .
I remember in one of their hometime vlogs last year, she came back from from being on LW, and she was fit to burst about some celebrity gossip, I think now it was about Philip Scofield,maybe all at itv have had a gagging order.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They are forever promising and not delivering. All they care about is the money and free gifts and this would be OK, but they try to appear that they are doing everyone a favour by delivering 'content'. It's the fakeness we can't stand.

They used to be tuned in to their subs, and deliver vlogs which were only few days old (if that); so that everyone pretty much knew their daily activities. Since Cornwall where they pulled the wool over their subs eyes, they have stepped back from this constant interaction but this confused their loyal subs; their loyal, vulnerable, often lonely subs needed this, so that they felt part of the family. The coffee borings are easy to do, no filming, preparation, editing - just half an hour of looking at the headlines online and saying 'hello' to substandard subs.

And this week, they couldn't even deliver the special members only live chat and apart from yesterdays plug for their book, they've been sullen and disengaged, distracted.
Totally agree,they're very distracted just now,and subs saying ,I've ordered it ,I'm getting 2,its a great xmas pressie,how many are actually going to buy it,or say these things to try get a shout out ,Ashley Gardener, oh I'm going to buy it....no your not Ashley, your just wanting to be that super sub with the brown nose,and manky and Nitty dont give a ๐Ÿ’ฉ about you ,its all about the money .

Reactions: 11
I hope he goes on like he usually is then everybody can see what a big sweaty moron he usually is.

Reactions: 8
I don't think many of their subs fit the demographics for their book. Many of their subs who have children are adults themselves. I have kids at school but would never consider buying the book, if I were to choose to homeschool (which, I have to say after this pandemic alone I wouldn't even consider it๐Ÿ˜‚) I certaintly wouldn't be rushing to buy a book by those two about education and I would never buy it as a gift. It will be interesting to read the reviews.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.