Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how low and petty Manky is to create the pseudonym, Aaron C, on the hello YouTube piece so that he can have a go at anyone who disses them. Absolutely hilarious. We all must try to get this out in the public domain so that people can see what an utter wanker the sad excuse for a man is. I wonder what his name is on here.💩

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Brilliant comment on his insta. My feelings exactly.
🤣🤣🤣 Loving their instagram handle, too. Quality.
Part of me thinks this might be the Narc 'trolling' himself, so that N #gifts him that hair transplant before she pops her clogs.
#MrSpain.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well, a Mac clearly thinks that he is the dog's bits and even dared to tell Nitty to calm the feck down.

a Mac

a Mac 36 minutes ago (edited)

I hope Mark gets the credit he deserves from this book. I know he did 95% of the work for it. This was clear from the vlogs. Very very hard working and articulate guy, and I just really hope he gets the recognition he deserves 👍 I am buying 2 to support of course 👌 huge huge congratulations guys.

a Mac

a Mac 39 minutes ago

Calm down, it really isn’t THAT yellow. I think you’re being a bit over the top about the colour Nadia. It looks great to me. If it was dull it wouldn’t stand out. You’re going on like it’s full on Neon Nadia. It’s really not.
jesus this guy has serious stalker issues - its beyond belief
Gleam is a joke. They cashed in on the YT boom. Now it's changed. A lot of their former clients have left. Jordan looks like the work experience lad. Gleam books, well remember Lily Pebbles.
i can see the YT channel going soon as its all about instagramTV these days and you cant charge for that, s gleam will steer them in different directions, doing tit book deals and tit advertising of diet pill, anti ageing creams * cleaning products - subs gonna get shat on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who in their right mind would consider THIS a good photo to promote your cooking!!!!!! 3rd straight day in a row wearing the same top. He must stink to high heaven.🤢
What a revolting bloated sweaty mess he is, he looks in his 60,s, who would touch any food that him and nitty Nora had been near 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
First post because it's the first time I've been (very nearly) caught up on these threads in real time!

For my sins, I saw LW on Fri. They were discussing having 'types' that they are attracted to. Jane, for example, said she always goes for alpha males. Nadia Nitty said she's attracted to men who are really into her. I sat with my mouth open that she'd say that and not see how messed up that is. Just like the running away from her crying child comment the day before. As long as they're totally head over heels for her then she finds them attractive. That's it. All about her. She also said she likes to rescue people. So, only slightly vulnerable people who worship her need apply. Kind of like the subs they seem to be attracting. It's worth a watch for the WTF factor and I'd love to be able to tell you how far into the show it was but there's no way I can face watching again.

Thank you all for the great commentary and for watching the infernal videos to keep the rest of us in the loop.
Welcome to commenting! It does get tricky to keep up sometimes...I think I’m winning and then bam a new thread is created and I’m behind again!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how low and petty Manky is to create the pseudonym, Aaron C, on the hello YouTube piece so that he can have a go at anyone who disses them. Absolutely hilarious. We all must try to get this out in the public domain so that people can see what an utter wanker the sad excuse for a man is. I wonder what his name is on here.💩

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Brilliant comment on his insta. My feelings exactly.
You can smell him through the screen, filthy woman

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon N should have gone for this gentleman, watch from 4:55

It's the show N met Narc on. He was the director (and shaky cameraman for the earlier football scenes, it would seem). I can just see two of them in a bar post-filming cackling away at the expense of sad old postman Ron Jeapes' quest for love. I think Ron comes across as a decent bloke. If N wasn't so shallow, she could have given her screaming ovaries a decent father for her children.

Lucky escape, Ron. Lucky escape.
That video made me laugh, so manky was the cameraman, blimey I could do a better job than him!!
Yes lucky escape for Ron :ROFLMAO:

🤣🤣🤣 Loving their instagram handle, too. Quality.
Part of me thinks this might be the Narc 'trolling' himself, so that N #gifts him that hair transplant before she pops her clogs.
#MrSpain.
Ha ha, I think that's why he doesn't wash his hair or has a haircut, he's losing his hair, just shave it off, or have a buzz haircut like your mum

Welcome to commenting! It does get tricky to keep up sometimes...I think I’m winning and then bam a new thread is created and I’m behind again!
Me too, this thread is moving so fast recently.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow definitely Mark doing the camera work shaky and zoomed in close ups! Difficult to watch. I seriously can't unsee Ken Dodd when I watch Nadia on anything now.

Seems he has already deleted the comment on his Insta...he must be stuck to his phone at all times. This must be one of the reasons he doesn't sleep because he is scared he might miss a comment to delete.

I agree he is desperately clinging onto that greasy mop of his. Shave off the Steve McDonald hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow definitely Mark doing the camera work shaky and zoomed in close ups! Difficult to watch. I seriously can't unsee Ken Dodd when I watch Nadia on anything now.

Seems he has already deleted the comment on his Insta...he must be stuck to his phone at all times. This must be one of the reasons he doesn't sleep because he is scared he might miss a comment to delete.

I agree he is desperately clinging onto that greasy mop of his. Shave off the Steve McDonald hair.
They are so obsessed with social media, he must spend all nite deleting comments and drinking espresso, no wonder he looks like shite!!
Ha ha the Steve McDonald hair, he wouldn't know who that is, he thinks he's too intelligent and tries to be quite sanctimonious ( that's a big word from me tonite!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
he cant bare the slightest comment if its not full of praise and arse licking, he is a superstalker
It's massively obvious too....lots of positive comments about the book and he's replied to none....one negative and boom he's on it. .👎

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Lu Dy

Lu Dy 3 hours ago

B......hell!!!! You are rude. You sound lonely.

Lu Dy

Lu Dy 3 hours ago

You need to calm down

a Mac

a Mac 1 hour ago (edited)

Lu Dy 🙄 if that’s what you class as rude, You’ve lead a very sheltered life. The only rude one is you saying that means I’m lonely. You jump on someone’s comment to call them out for being “rude” by being rude yourself!! Absolute hypocrite. I said calm down. If that’s what you think is rude and not nice, then why say the exact same thing to me. You’re clearly highly uneducated to be such a hypocrite and not realise what you’ve just done. Made yourself look damn stupid.

Just go to bed, FFS!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Gosh they both look rough as duck tonight, caught a quick glimpse when I gave a (n) .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People people, please remember your talking about a published author who made it into the Telegraph today! 🤣

The Telegraph is the left wingers newspaper of choice remember 🤣

I utterly despair how ANY brand want to be associated with them! It proves what a good liar she is by getting any brand to believe her nicely, motherly, domestic Goddess words.

WHY are the media ALL choosing to miss the truth??? Are the media scared her husband with have a nervous breakdown and blame it on them if they publish any of the filthy truths about them? They are master manipulators, the truth is on their monetized channel yet the journalists believe the words not the actions. The papers jump on any other celebrity for the most random insignificant things, yet here these two are, breaking rules, behaving appaulingly, dragging their children up, admitting their bad behaviour on a daily basis and the media stays silent???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's massively obvious too....lots of positive comments about the book and he's replied to none....one negative and boom he's on it. .👎
Imagine living your life like that, or with a person who lives like that — always focusing on the negative, to the exclusion of the positive, even if the positive outweighs the negative. Seems like an exhausting and unhealthy way to live.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
People people, please remember your talking about a published author who made it into the Telegraph today! 🤣

The Telegraph is the left wingers newspaper of choice remember 🤣

I utterly despair how ANY brand want to be associated with them! It proves what a good liar she is by getting any brand to believe her nicely, motherly, domestic Goddess words.

WHY are the media ALL choosing to miss the truth??? Are the media scared her husband with have a nervous breakdown and blame it on them if they publish any of the filthy truths about them? They are master manipulators, the truth is on their monetized channel yet the journalists believe the words not the actions. The papers jump on any other celebrity for the most random insignificant things, yet here these two are, breaking rules, behaving appaulingly, dragging their children up, admitting their bad behaviour on a daily basis and the media stays silent???
I have no idea what's in the telegraph, agree with you, yes they are total manipulators they really prey on vunerable people, I can't believe the media hasn't caught up on them, maybe time will tell .

Whoops a daisy, down 50% AGAIN
I think alot of their subs, apart from Helen with the excess emojies, are maybe getting wise to them, they don't deliver on their promises, waves to manky, he's probably reading here in his toy cave with another espresso!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.