Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ireckon

VIP Member
Honestly what to think about these two they over complicate and deceive even themselves their combined mental space is just a mass of contradictions but i do believe that convenience plays a major role in their decision making.I don,t think that they liked the challeges of mainstream education.
They loathe routine and get bored very easily i think nadia wants to be overprotective(wrapping the girls in a bubble of having every need met despite not taking the time to get to know her girls well enough to know what those needs are!) I believe that mark is controlling particularly towards women and it suits him to have the girls within reach and disposable.
They don,t want to be like everyone else as they believe they are special mark especially has never understood the concept of integration into society so why should the girls? They are projecting their own anxieties and inadequacies onto the girls thereby creating problems that don,t really exist.
They both are completely lacking in objectivity so cannot see the wood for the trees and really this hothouse enviroment that is both intrusive and yet in some ways indifferent is just really unhealthy.
They wrote a book for the wrong reasons its not that they are passionate about education its just that they cashed in on peoples anxieties because they are good at creating fear and exploiting that. Scaremongering if their was not a crisis they would invent it!
They can,t help it its the oxygen they breathe they don,t know any differently and are not apt to find out because i believe they are chemically imbalanced and to put it bluntly are not wired right. The book will most likely be a failure its not written from the heart it just seems to be a form of escapism written by people who can,t and won,t cope with any form of reality unless they can control and manipulate the minutiae of it.
Thats my take on it anyway.
You should leave some of your post as an Amazon ‘ Honey I schooled the kids book review’

Reactions: 4

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Well put it this way i would rather listen to ken robinson,s TED talk than nadia,s fathers rambling TEDDY talks!
Also regarding their infantile honey i homeschooled the kids or ken robinsons much lauded out of our minds (hint hint mark the clue is in the title!) i know which one i would rather purchase!:whistle:.
As far as seeking permission honestly they don,t seem to be the type of people to ask permission for anything isn,t anything up for graps a free for all as far as they are concerned?
Up for grabs! LOL i must remember to check my spelling!

• Haha

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
Soooo behind on all of this, what’s the hello YouTube comments you’re talking about? Did mark reply pretending to be someone else? This on their channel?

• Wow

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Now don’t go saying that and folks might accuse you of being Kram. All’s good. Get some sleep. Be well.

Sorry I miss read it, am very tired and need sleeps, bloody insomnia :love:
Now don’t go saying that lest folks accuse you of being Kram. All’s good. Get some sleep.

Last edited:

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Lisa Mejuto is a freelancer and works on Good Morning Britain. She's mentioned it a few times on Nadia's vlogs. One of her Insta posts also mentions missing Kate Garraway and Ben due to the virus etc.
Screenshot_20200830-202548_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

rivermonster

VIP Member
Miss LND -
Wonder if she's going on some kind of tv z list celebrity show, where they live without tech. Not on Strictly. Which would give us all a really good laugh. Imagine if she's doing I'm A Celeb. That would be epic. Could be a reserve. With all the Covid tests she's had. Has to be tv related or travel.
ITV are no longer in the FTSE 100. So they will have far less money. I have a feeling something is changing at LW. Have you noticed how she's trying to back pedal about Piers Morgan. He has friend's in high places so she should really shut up.

She won't be having a test for Covid now for IAC as it does not start until middle of November and I can't see her living in a ruin for a couple of weeks. It does not have a roof on most of it and it will be very basic living in North Wales at that time of year.
How is she back pedalling re P Morgan and how is he taking him on ? I don't have that SM so don't know what is happening. :)

livlalottxx

Cliff hanger ..........Nadia's reaction to Lisa's chair video is up. Not sure I can be bothered to watch it. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: I do love Lisa though, what a lovely person.

• Sad

Patsy

Chatty Member
First post because it's the first time I've been (very nearly) caught up on these threads in real time!

For my sins, I saw LW on Fri. They were discussing having 'types' that they are attracted to. Jane, for example, said she always goes for alpha males. Nadia Nitty said she's attracted to men who are really into her. I sat with my mouth open that she'd say that and not see how messed up that is. Just like the running away from her crying child comment the day before. As long as they're totally head over heels for her then she finds them attractive. That's it. All about her. She also said she likes to rescue people. So, only slightly vulnerable people who worship her need apply. Kind of like the subs they seem to be attracting. It's worth a watch for the WTF factor and I'd love to be able to tell you how far into the show it was but there's no way I can face watching again.

Thank you all for the great commentary and for watching the infernal videos to keep the rest of us in the loop.
Welcome 👋

hyhy

I'm totally bored of their videos now. Does anyone have any recommendation for other family vloggers? Ideally families with older children and where the wider family, grandparents, family friends, etc. are also involved.

chipmunk

VIP Member
Agree, and I suspect we have some super sub lurkers who run back to their not so secret Sawalha Adderley facebook page.
Yep, I saw one on here yesterday. Not naming otherwise I will get a warning. Copycat style🤭 Ridiculous and aggressive. Thought they were being very clever by saying 'I hate them, etc..' The comment lacked emotional intelligence, not to mention a cracking sense of humour which we all have!

Any way, I responded jovially to said RED FLAG with a ;) emoji (speaks volumes don't you know) They lurked a little longer and have not been back.

Can anyone start a new thread?? I just can't work it out, and I've got Ad's all over my page driving me bonkers!🤪

I find them sad. They spend ALL day on social media. What kind of a life is that?
Jeepers.. so Digital de-tox. Facebook,Insta,Twitter. Do we include YT? It has a camera and you leave opinions 'socially.' Seriously, it has now been classed as addictive hasn't it? She's twisting our heads with this, and like someone commented, she is SOOOO going to cheat.