Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
I must admit when she 'revealed' Manky in the early days of just her and kaye I was surprised as he didnt seem to be the type of man she would go for - I imagined her going for a more beefy type of guy

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Maid22

VIP Member
First post because it's the first time I've been (very nearly) caught up on these threads in real time!

For my sins, I saw LW on Fri. They were discussing having 'types' that they are attracted to. Jane, for example, said she always goes for alpha males. Nadia Nitty said she's attracted to men who are really into her. I sat with my mouth open that she'd say that and not see how messed up that is. Just like the running away from her crying child comment the day before. As long as they're totally head over heels for her then she finds them attractive. That's it. All about her. She also said she likes to rescue people. So, only slightly vulnerable people who worship her need apply. Kind of like the subs they seem to be attracting. It's worth a watch for the WTF factor and I'd love to be able to tell you how far into the show it was but there's no way I can face watching again.

Thank you all for the great commentary and for watching the infernal videos to keep the rest of us in the loop.
Wow ( and welcome btw) so she's admitted to rescuing people, pity she didn't do that with her first husband.

• Sad

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
I braced myself and managed about 10 minutes(well thats 10 minutes i,ll never get back but hey its not as if i have a jam packed schedule right now!) :whistle: Anyway i think it gives new meaning to the phrase airing your dirty laundry in public! Not that we would expect anything less from this gruesome twosome! Yes i was warned;) but did i listen! Just had to add one of the comments i could not resist.
Erm... hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but the comment isn’t there.
He must have deleted it and muted you,😡
It may still show when you go to view it though.

Last edited:

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Tattlers I am so proud☺.......... I am Bambi d !!!!! Never thought he would reply. I expected it to be deleted like all my other comments.
I created this new account this afternoon after reading on here that you could create new gmail accounts easily and have several.

When you give a (n) it is totally anonymous too, Manky never knows who gave him a thumbs up or down.

• Heart

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Honey I Home Schooled The Kids (Because I couldn't get a proper job).
Chapter One. Let the kids lay in for as long as they like. Drink six expresso's. Chapter Two. Drag them to The White Cube Gallery to take selfies. Coffee break. Walk through Covent Garden gurning into your camera whilst the kids shuffle behind like Kevin and Perry. Lunch at Wagamama's.
Chapter Three. Go home and let the kids play on their phones for hours. Whilst I fiddle in my toy cave. More expresso. Chapter Four. Let your child drone on and on pretending to sing. Then cry and clap like a maniac. Tell them they are a genius. End of music lesson. Coffee. Chapter Five. Order a take away of junk food followed by choklit at the end of a gruelling school day. Coffee break. Then stay up all night deleting comments on your YT channel repeat the whole thing again tomorrow. It's tough being a famous author.
I find it weird that the only Tv programme they seem to be appearing on is Loose Women....why not This Morning or Breakfast telly.... and I hope that when there on Loose Women someone actually says *why didn't you help the thousands of parents having to home school....🤔

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Honestly what to think about these two they over complicate and deceive even themselves their combined mental space is just a mass of contradictions but i do believe that convenience plays a major role in their decision making.I don,t think that they liked the challeges of mainstream education.
They loathe routine and get bored very easily i think nadia wants to be overprotective(wrapping the girls in a bubble of having every need met despite not taking the time to get to know her girls well enough to know what those needs are!) I believe that mark is controlling particularly towards women and it suits him to have the girls within reach and disposable.
They don,t want to be like everyone else as they believe they are special mark especially has never understood the concept of integration into society so why should the girls? They are projecting their own anxieties and inadequacies onto the girls thereby creating problems that don,t really exist.
They both are completely lacking in objectivity so cannot see the wood for the trees and really this hothouse enviroment that is both intrusive and yet in some ways indifferent is just really unhealthy.
They wrote a book for the wrong reasons its not that they are passionate about education its just that they cashed in on peoples anxieties because they are good at creating fear and exploiting that. Scaremongering if their was not a crisis they would invent it!
They can,t help it its the oxygen they breathe they don,t know any differently and are not apt to find out because i believe they are chemically imbalanced and to put it bluntly are not wired right. The book will most likely be a failure its not written from the heart it just seems to be a form of escapism written by people who can,t and won,t cope with any form of reality unless they can control and manipulate the minutiae of it.
Thats my take on it anyway.
Someone on here asked the other day about other recommended family YouTube channels. These aren’t family channels, but for what it is worth I recommend taking a look at:

- Bald and Bankrupt - he travels to off the beaten path places and manages to make friends everywhere; he’s a a character but very entertaining; and his camera work is a helluva lot better than Murk’s

- Middle Aged Minx - Jo Good’s channel and she is good natured and sweet; good if you like a bit of quirky fashion updates, too
i am subscribed to middle aged minx. ❤

Do any of you Manage to Private Message each other in here?
I can’t figure it out.😉

• Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
Sorry but can you remember the name of the book please? I love books like that and have a fair few myself?
I admit it i find the dark side of human nature strangely fascinating no wonder i watch mark and nadia! Or maybe i,m a secret masochist god help!:unsure:
Confessions of a Sociopath, by M.E.Thomas, all about a woman trying to find out if she is a sociopath, not fiction all fact, very interesting.

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
She said she's doing an article ans research on digital detox so she's only doing it because she's being paid

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
I am afraid she is doing another one of those lyp syncs because Mark told her the other day how amazing, wonderful, intelligent, beautiful and funny she was doing the last ones. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Isn’t there a copyright issue over doing that?
I’m sure I read it somewhere that It’s a violation to lip synch without permission of the original person whose voice you’re mining to.
Maybe just for singing?
I commented to this effect on her insta but don’t know if it was deleted or not.🙄

Kbird

VIP Member
How do I know if I’ve been muted? I still have ability to comment but I’m thinking no one but me can see them. My thumbs down does change the numbers so that still works.

chipmunk

VIP Member
Bless you. ❤
Here’s wishing gentle healing and strength for recovery.❤
I too have been bed bound for sometime hence having too much time on my hands to ‘troll’ Myself into oblivion.😋
You can go one way or the other when poorly- either fall into the pit of despair and dark thoughts, or develop a warped sense of humour.🤪
I’m sure like myself, you’ve visited both places.
I’m happy to report that I’ve come out of the pit of despair now and not going back there again.🙃 (🙏)
I still manage to earn a bit of a crust whilst flat on my back... 😉
By writing!!!!!
Sooo... maybe I will explore your suggestion.😏
Looking for a new project so... thumbs up to that!
Warm hugs to you for improved Health notSUBmissive.❤
Take care of yourself❤
and warm health to you too. I don't have favourites as everyone on here submits excellent comment, however..you do make me laugh! Good health to all of you.

Just went over to (n) coffee moaning, where is it? Have they phased it out already?

Last edited:
  • Wow

livlalottxx

I just thanked them for their helpful comment

I doubt we will be seeing much of Manky for the next couple of weeks. He will be opening shitloads of Amazon accounts, purchasing as many books as he can afford and leaving glowing reviews.
Can authors really do on that on Amazon? If we notice can we report him for false reviews?

• Wow

chipmunk

VIP Member
Just wondering if it is against the rules and really cheeky to ask all those on this thread to go over to the lastest boring coffee morning and hit the (n). Obviously you must not watch more than 30 secs of the video otherwise it will count as another "view" and they will get paid for it. :)

If this is totally out of order, please let me know and I would like to say I'm very sorry and forget such a bad idea. I will even delete this comment myself (😂🤣) Its just I have noticed the number of views and 👍 for this morning's coffee moaning is quite low and the number of (n) is already quite high.
can they see our identity? If not then sure thing

chipmunk

VIP Member
Why do the title of these threads keep getting cut? Other thread titles are longer and don't have them cut.
Maybe the word skid wasn't acceptable.. I'll probably get a warning now.

They just couldn't be arsed!. Nitty is probably in her pit, gorging on a bucket of KFC whilst watching RHONY and Manky is sulking in the editing suite.
yes apparently she had a go at him and all the subs were sticking up for him.

• Wow

HS1993

I have just watched the GFH where she acts like a bitch quite frankly. How can she moan about the garden when the house is a dump! She barely cleans and never closes the fucking cupboard doors. Then allows people over. We all have a messy cupboard or drawer ect.. We shut it. Jesus christ. But a bit of weed fabric?!?! I mean the whole love island bit of the garden is shambolic. The furniture they were gifted make it look nicer. But some of the tat she has plonked there 🙄 I take my hat off to Mark trying to do a garden with her sticking her nose in. Unless she helps I'd tell her to fuck off. She doesn't lift a finger in house or garden. At least he tries in the garden I will give him that. Don't hate me lmao!!! 😂😂😂😂