Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Take no notice she has everything wrong with her, you name it she's got it...

They are reputable but a bit like Amazon prime you sign up to it without realising what you've done and then you make a monthly payment to keep a balance for when you want to buy more items {I think}. Hassle trying to cancel the membership but the clothes are good.
I don't mean Amazon Prime operates like that it's just the sign up system which is the same..

Reactions: 3

Hopscotch

VIP Member
@Hopscotch OnlyFans is a website where people pay for naked/sexual images or videos.
I checked & Mark & Nadia haven't 'liked' the picture, but I doubt they would tell her not to do anything, as Maddie just seems to do whatever she wants. It's just about an easy life for them as they like to be seen as the cool parents.
I don’t disagree with you at all on this.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Yep they queued all day at Waterstones 🤣
Waterstones dross

Mark share the challenges and rewards of their home school experiences, and ask what 'success' really means when it comes to our children's education.

Bringing their energy, enthusiasm and openness to what is becoming an ever more relevant aspect of our lives, Honey, I Home Schooled the Kids will share obstacles, insights and resources that all parents can learn from, whether they're looking for help supporting their child at school or if they have decided to take the plunge and home school.

This book is an honest and no holds barred guide for anyone interested in embarking on the homeschooling journey.

• Sick

kais93

Chatty Member
What stops them buying their own books in bulk to go up the ratings??
Nothing at all, I wouldn't have thought!

Done it - Louisa is the first 5 star reviewer - click onto her name and you will see that all her reviews and it says under the book review that she is a Verified Purchaser.
The only caveat is that if you bought the audiobook, the purchase won't flow through.

Ulrika

Chatty Member
I find N.calling Dina a teacher so annoying too. I only found out she's a T.A. from people on here. For ages I thought she was an Art teacher! 😮As an ex teacher I often have to correct people who call classroom assistants teachers. That's no disrespect to T.A.s though. They do a great job, but they are not teachers! N just likes saying it.
I think she is an art teacher. If you go on the Rosemead Preparatory School & Nursery website and look under staff she is listed as an art teacher.

• Wow

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Yep, I saw one on here yesterday. Not naming otherwise I will get a warning. Copycat style🤭 Ridiculous and aggressive. Thought they were being very clever by saying 'I hate them, etc..' The comment lacked emotional intelligence, not to mention a cracking sense of humour which we all have!

Any way, I responded jovially to said RED FLAG with a ;) emoji (speaks volumes don't you know) They lurked a little longer and have not been back.

Can anyone start a new thread?? I just can't work it out, and I've got Ad's all over my page driving me bonkers!🤪
Good you didn,t give the lurkers the response they were after i;ve been in that situation and your right don,t give them the satisfication of knowing that your on to them! As we know that they feed off it!
I would love to start a new thread but i,ll leave it to someone else as this time i want them to put the full thread title and not be cut off! Good luck to whoever does it next ;)

Patsy

Chatty Member
Sorry but can you remember the name of the book please? I love books like that and have a fair few myself?
I admit it i find the dark side of human nature strangely fascinating no wonder i watch mark and nadia! Or maybe i,m a secret masochist god help!:unsure:
The brain, human behaviour and personality types are incredibly fascinating. I do love to watch documentaries about it.

Misbehaving

VIP Member
The first 1 star reviewer has responded to Xander, and absolutely rinsed him. This HAS to be someone literary - I wonder if there is a professional review coming?!
Sorry to be dense but when i check the amazon page that shows their book i can,t see those comments! Does anyone know how you can find them? Thanks

Susan.

Thanks for finding this. Somewhere previously, someone posted a link to the actual school page of "academy" or something they'd set up. I never got chance to see it properly, I thought it was called norwood academy but there's no sign of it on Facebook. Maybe he's removed it. Wonder why the Telegraph never referred to their failed home school 😂
That was not that long ago she was on the red carpet and fell not long ago big give away is her creppy neck looks as it does now. They fail at everything .

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
I know I said I would wait but could not resist putting a comment on a 5 star review.

Educational - Such a heart warming story but with truth running threw it absolutely loved it and wil always guide me threw me and my daughters own home schooling journey

My reply was - Educational - you should not home school your child if you are not able to spell correctly. Threw - that is when you throw something, the word you are looking for is through. Will has 2 l's not one and bet you say "of" instead of instead of have
Can you reply to reviews???!!!!

• Haha