Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely convoluted intro to the book.
As someone else rightly said on here earlier- “falling asleep.”
Very hard to stay engaged after the first three or four paragraphs- mainly as it’s all ‘WE,WE,WE..’
Funny that they say they were “Thrown into homeschooling in 2015 but in other internet articles they’ve been doing it for 7 years.
Which is it?
It’s insulting to stereotype what they write to be they typical homeschoolers-it’s far from being politically correct.
Vegan/vegetarian, butterflies sewn into dungarees, barefoot with head lice....
Actually, no, hang on a mo...🤔

It’s going to be a tough few days Tattlers, as the attention they'll receive and countless interviews to promote next weeks ‘toilit’ paper will no doubt make them even more insufferable.
In all the headiness of the book launch (which will sink within days) it’s inevitable that they’ll continue to trip themselves up and give plenty good reason to not only hit the thumbs down, (Yawn) but provide the General public and the press with something juicy enough to reveal them as the frauds they are.
Stay strong and keep on truckin’😬

I’m thinking it’s very odd that LW aren’t having them appear in person.
Any ideas as to why?
Too many people in the studio for social distancig rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m betting the reviewer was a Tattler.
😏

The reviewer writes very much in the style of notSUBmissive methinks.
😂😂😂😂
I can promise you it's not me, I can be found commenting on other social media pages about them but I wouldn't read their book if it was given away for free. To me it reads like someone who's in publishing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not sure, but i think the eagle eyed Tattlers will spot them!.
I also think amazon are well tuned into that and can tell by one ones IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) if it’s a genuine review or not.

I also think amazon are well tuned into that and can tell by one ones IP address if it’s a genuine review or not.

Are there websites that analyze an Amazon-listed product for reviewauthenticity?
Yes.
There are two sites, Reviewmeta.com and Fakespot.com, that analyze reviews for any product listed on Amazon and give a rating for the user review authenticity.

Reactions: 9
Very hard to stay engaged after the first three or four paragraphs- mainly as it’s all ‘WE,WE,WE..’
Funny that they say they were “Thrown into homeschooling in 2015 but in other internet articles they’ve been doing it for 7 years.
Which is it?
It’s insulting to stereotype what they write to be they typical homeschoolers-it’s far from being politically correct.

It’s going to be a tough few days Tattlers, as the attention they'll receive and countless interviews to promote next weeks ‘toilit’ paper will no doubt make them even more insufferable.
In all the headiness of the book launch (which will sink within days) it’s inevitable that they’ll continue to trip themselves up and give plenty good reason to not only hit the thumbs down, (Yawn) but provide the General public and the press with something juicy enough to reveal them as the frauds they are.

Any ideas as to why?
So they can't be attacked by Jane Moore, she'll tear Nitty to pieces given half the chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can authors really do on that on Amazon? If we notice can we report him for false reviews?
If you have an Amazon account you can put a review on about anything whether you have bought it or not. You can ask people with an account to do one for you just like on Trip Advisor when the hotels ask you to do a review for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hasn’t he been wearing that jumper for a full week now?
He could’ve brushed his hair. He kept pouting and sniffing, very odd. I kept thinking he might do his weird tick thing.
More fake as duck tears from Nitty but at least she didn’t scratch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep, that 2nd review is a definite Tattler.

OH GOD, FAKE NITTIA TEARS!

Great Freudian slip from the anchor 'Honey I Homes-killed the Kids' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Which is it?

Any ideas as to why?
W
Manly could have brushed his hair fgs!

Manly!! MANKY!!
You could definitely smell him through the screen

• Sick
  • Haha
Mark looks a bit sick with fear looking down alot
I noticed he was constantly looking down, not at the camera, I thought he was maybe looking at his fone being an ignorant prat, why did he wear that filthy jumper again, no pride no dignity, he comes across as a gormless moron

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.