Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog is awful, he's struggling content wise. He was horrible to Diane for whole vlog she's clearly gets distressed when he's acts so agrresive patronising to her, he also lied and said its his first time seeing fluer since lock down when it was prob his first time seeing her this year. Diane mentioned she was nervous before fluer came he's obviously not close with his own daughter sad

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just wondering if it is against the rules and really cheeky to ask all those on this thread to go over to the lastest boring coffee morning and hit the (n). Obviously you must not watch more than 30 secs of the video otherwise it will count as another "view" and they will get paid for it. :)

If this is totally out of order, please let me know and I would like to say I'm very sorry and forget such a bad idea. I will even delete this comment myself (😂🤣) Its just I have noticed the number of views and 👍 for this morning's coffee moaning is quite low and the number of (n) is already quite high.
I wandered around on there hitting the (n) wherever I felt. There's a brand new vlog, something about Nanni Di and ATTACK in the title:rolleyes: anyway only has 69(y) and 9(n) so get over there Tattlers and do your best!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That was not that long ago she was on the red carpet and fell not long ago big give away is her creppy neck looks as it does now. They fail at everything .
I posted about a while back about the home ed Facebook page but since then it seems to have a lot of posts missing. Surprise, surprise.
Originally it had the address etc.
it will he put there in the ether somewhere but you’re right, I think it was called Northwood house, upper Norwood.
I will find it... I’m thorough like that.😬🧐

I wandered around on there hitting the (n) wherever I felt. There's a brand new vlog, something about Nanni Di and ATTACK in the title:rolleyes: anyway only has 69(y) and 9(n) so get over there Tattlers and do your best!
Roger dodger captain. 👩‍✈️
Over and out.😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isn’t there a copyright issue over doing that?
I’m sure I read it somewhere that It’s a violation to lip synch without permission of the original person whose voice you’re mining to.
Maybe just for singing?
I commented to this effect on her insta but don’t know if it was deleted or not.🙄
I would have thought so, but then how does that amazing satirical woman Sarah Cooper do Trump, whom Narrrdia has copied? Don't think Trump would have given permission :unsure:
It's the denigration of KK's underwear line, I just can't believe she's getting away with it. Like I've said before Im no fan of KK, however, it's just wrong to bring down someone's business ideas by making them out to be rubbish. Oh and there is no waaaay she is remembering that, she's got an app where Kim's words come up and she reads off the screen, no way, no way would she bother to learn how to lip synch.

I am hoping she will have something else to say on Thursday Morning - book launch day.
She'll be throwing more 'pebbles' in the water before Thursday then.🤞

Noticed she mentioned Dexter a day or so ago but said she knew him as he used to “live near” her this time, rather than mentioning his past relationship with Julia......perhaps she got a warning off Julia last time she relationship dropped? hope so....hope it was a gob full! This woman would go to the opening of an envelope if it gave her some publicity and free grub.
Narrdiaa hasn't spoken to Julia for years so she wouldn't have got a gobful. Julia tweeted something about her being tired of listening to her lies on TV which seems to have shut her up, haven't noticed her mention 'little sister' since. 'Crow barring' Dexter in is another way of linking up and name dropping I suppose:rolleyes: Shouldn't think Dexter would have been impressed with her face planting the carpet. So embarrassing for the whole extended family as well. Ok, so people fall over, but she was making such a pratt of herself beforehand so the fall was monumental.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Latest vlog
I didn’t like Mark filming nannyDi while she was organising her stuff in her room.
I didn’t like Mark laying in her bed on the hot hot day.
and I don’t think the plastic face shield would be better on London transport. Her original mask was better.
Oh and the poo Narrrdia was walking through the house in her bare feet.
oh yes one more Lisa hugged her... don’t think that’s the first one.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It's the denigration of KK's underwear line, I just can't believe she's getting away with it. Like I've said before Im no fan of KK, however, it's just wrong to bring down someone's business ideas by making them out to be rubbish. Oh and there is no waaaay she is remembering that, she's got an app where Kim's words come up and she reads off the screen, no way, no way would she bother to learn how to lip synch.
I am no fan of KK , but how dare the delightful and kind-hearted Nardiiiiiiiiiia make fun of KK's clothing business. No matter how rich KK is, Nadia has conveniently forgotten that KK's husband is going through a really difficult time at the moment (severe mental health problems, bi-polar I believe) and the last thing KK needs is stupid people adding to her problems and making fun of her. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nitty has just said on a live she’s going to do another Kym Kardashian lip sync. She has to practice 150 to 200 times! She needs to get a life. Pathetic woman. Can’t she see how embarrassing she is. Her ego knows no bounds.
she gets lots of views, so loves it.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Marks behaviour towards Di is disgusting. If he wants to share his personal filth on SM fine....but there’s hardly a day when he doesn’t reference his childhood or her parenting in a derogatory fashion. He is a bully. Di is victimised and punished in the most awful way. Deal with your anger and move on you sad little excuse for a man. Poor Di tries to stand her ground but you just go on and on....relentlessly. I hope you live to regret every belittling comment, jibe and put down Mark......it will all be on both SM and your conscience forever......however much your enabler supports it. You are not kind.

The floor looks absolutely filthy in the latest vlog.
The dog poop would be the cleanest bit ......
Hey Nitty - tit begets tit....suck it up buttercup.

she gets lots of views, so loves it.
Obviously perverts, ambulance chasers or horror film fans!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ha ha:ROFLMAO: i,m with you on that one!
Lets just say i developed a rather unhealthy interest in wine! End of the day relaxant and all that! Thankfully my son still passed all his gcse,s with flying colours! (what a trooper he was worked his socks off!)
Hey maybe we should bring out a book on home schooling!:p. I,m sure it would be a damn sight more informative (not to say practical) than the sadderleys lame attempt!
That's why I used to often love a drink after a day's teaching. I had 36 children in a class once!😣 I would love to see the Sadderleys attempt some 'real' teaching. It would kill them😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think its official marks fallen down the rabit hole!o_O though not in a good way as i think his look (in the latest vlog) is more donnie darko than alice in wonderland or a strange hybrid of both! eekk. No wonder we sometimes tell him to take his medication!:D
Poor Kiki looked frightened 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
So Nadia actually says there has never been a book like theirs! She said all the books before their book on home schooling , saying there is older ones but nothing like this .How dare she say that about books before theirs , I can not believe she said that ! I found that so Incredibly rude and so Incredibly narcissistic that she said , if I had written a book on home schooling and i heard that i would be fuming , saying the other books are older and don't deal with the issues they have in their book ,That's basically what she was saying . Aren't we all supposed to support each other in this world ! Honestly what she said was not good because every one writes books differently. Saying we needed a bloody book , there was books but nothing like this where we talk about blah blah .absolutely disgraceful that she said that!
Maybe that's because nobody has homeschooled their children by taking them to Art Galleries and Cinemas and allowed them to get up whenever they want before!

Do you think the big sweaty filthy moron is going to clean himself up for his appearance on LW, hope to god someone makes him shower and wash his rancid hair and cut his minging finger nails, can’t wait to watch the useless idiot, in a taking the piss way kind of way I mean of course
He looked awful the last time he was on😣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Perhaps Lisa should have embroidered a lips design on the seat of that chair......

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.