Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donna May linked to her son's account today (Oscar). He's advertising himself as a dog walker. He has pictures of a booklet, where Nadia has given a written recommendation for him and says he taught Chi Chi how to sit/stay, and she wishes he lived nearer so he could walk her daily.
Nadia also left a comment yesterday on that post of his saying Chi Chi was missing him 🙄

I expect chi chi would have a better life with donna and be cared for in a loving home

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He looked terrible on tonights live. Bright red face like he'd been drinking. Both the content and them are getting worse, she accused him of spitting at her!!! He just laughed hysterically.

With all of the negative media news regarding ppl flocking to Cornwalls beaches I see they have stopped talking about their 4 household trip to Cornwall. Convenient!

Ranvir was on Loose Women today. She is brilliant, a really bright, articulate, interesting woman. The complete opposite of Nitty. I truly don't see what Loose Women see in Nitty??? Perhaps she's sleeping with someone at ITV? She's absolutely Talentless so I've no idea why they keep letting her on the show...

Their technology glitches have got to be to do with Manky who I bet has been poking around some settings without a clue what he's doing. He's also clueless and talentless.

Whatever I saw in them originally has totally gone. They now ooze desperation and only do extra late vlogs to generally discuss someone else's misfortune, tonight it was Caroline Flack. They are not newsreaders but think they are doing the subs a service by coming on live at 10pm to discuss a story that's been on the news all day and is relatively old news when they pop in to try make money out of it. What's kind about profiteering from a dead celebrities inquest???

He's spent the rest of the day moaning about Mental Health when he chooses not to take any tablets or engage in any talking therapies. He just loves the attention and is an expert at his woe is me performance.
Perhaps she’s sleeping with someone at ITV 😂
wouldn’t surprise me, we know she’ll do anything for a quick buck...or should I say f **k 😁

Loose Women going off today - she has just been on T Morning preview and she does look dirty especially around the eyes, maybe last nights makeup as they are having to do their own.
She always looks dirty to me. She has one of those complexions that looks like it needs a bloody good scrub.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously the state of it
Needs to get a grip
He makes out he’s the only one that suffers believe me there’s a lot of people that have it far worse than them..perhaps they should be grateful for what they have. Maybe if they spent less time on social media & got there life in order
If that what gives up alcohol, works out to Joe wicks and supposedly eats healthy looks like, give me a bloody beer!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously what was the point of today's coffee moaning.....just waffle!...doing them for 👍 only!.... nothing remotely interesting to say, tho he did admit to been a bit awful on the GFH's with Di... bet the woman can't wait to get home!...

Reactions: 9
Feel really slighted today, and this is how he gets to me. On starting to watch the coffee moaning, a sub asked why people give a thumbs down. Manky said, because they are sad
Seriously what was the point of today's coffee moaning.....just waffle!...doing them for 👍 only!.... nothing remotely interesting to say, tho he did admit to been a bit awful on the GFH's with Di... bet the woman can't wait to get home!...
I've just been watching that as you posted.

He is talking about the haters, about how they will always be there if you put yourself out, but also about the future plans

I think he is humbler now, without Nads next to him

Almost feel sorry for him

Feel really slighted today, and this is how he gets to me. On starting to watch the coffee moaning, a sub asked why people give a thumbs down. Manky said, because they are sad

He is talking about the haters, about how they will always be there if you put yourself out, but also about the future plans

Can't say I do as he's the one behind the muting and blocking of many on here, all because people don't always agree with their opinions .... takes some kind of kick out of calling us all trolls!....I do agree he does sometimes come across better on his own!:/

She doesn’t look fabulous 🙄. Those bug eye sunglasses don’t look good for the shape of her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What an absolute cheek to ask for people to donate €1 when they are asking subs for €1.99! As you say, they should be donating to the disaster fund. I can't believe their vulnerable subs are taken in by them. It's the hypocrisy that gets me! 😲
She said it in more or less the same sentenc,so asking for donations for a devastating disaster and then asking people for 1.99 so they can still make vlogs They do not need that money .Their house is probably worth loads They will be earning a very good wage,so why ask money for views its greedy !
They earn money from adverts ,likes.etc so even if they did not get 1.99 they would make a good amount .
Say they have 500 family guests that's £1,000 month Then they get do much free stuff,many of their subs probably struggle and want to view the other content but can't afford it ,I find that extremely uncaring and feels so wrong its like giving a child an ice cream and leaving the other child with out.
So much for loyalty from subs who have been there from day 1 , but really struggle with money , How they can do that is totally beyond and wrong .
I have a feeling there will be merchandise next , There will be markkkkkkkkk stuff etc , watch this space!!

• Angry
  • Heart
She said it in more or less the same sentenc,so asking for donations for a devastating disaster and then asking people for 1.99 so they can still make vlogs They do not need that money .Their house is probably worth loads They will be earning a very good wage,so why ask money for views its greedy !
They earn money from adverts ,likes.etc so even if they did not get 1.99 they would make a good amount .
Say they have 500 family guests that's £1,000 month Then they get do much free stuff,many of their subs probably struggle and want to view the other content but can't afford it ,I find that extremely uncaring and feels so wrong its like giving a child an ice cream and leaving the other child with out.
So much for loyalty from subs who have been there from day 1 , but really struggle with money , How they can do that is totally beyond and wrong .
I have a feeling there will be merchandise next , There will be markkkkkkkkk stuff etc , watch this space!!
They we’re talking about having t shirts made on a live this week!

• Wow
  • Haha
oh i just have to come here and rant i can,t hold it back anymore. I was a fan of nadia,s from what seems like an age ago.
My son is the same age as maddie i liked her on eastenders and i thought at the time she was a more sultry/exotic and yet accessible version of julia! When she brought out her cookbook i loved its earthy laid back vibe and her jordanian/bedouin heritage gave it a different flavour.
I loved the tales of her growing up and visiting her dad on location and giving us all an insight into lovable and yet eccentric family members. I emphasised about her being the daughter of an immigrant (as i,m married to one myself) and found fascinating both the culture shock and yet the humour and good will that seeped through whenever she discussed betty and teddy. I thought this is a women after my own heart warm and down to earth and loving of both family and hearth.
For a while she seemed to have it all the books the national newspaper column the tv shows and she always seemed to be friendly and fun. The kind of women you could imagine having a laugh and a good chat with. So i followed her career with interest not a super obsessed fan but as i said she seemed relatabe and likeable.
I liked the fact that she was comfortable in her own skin and though a bit lager than most it some how fit in with her larger than life personality and general joie de vie.
Well fast forward a few years to the start of the vlogs and so far so good or so i thought.
She was still happy go lucky full of life a bit chaotic and melodramatic but hey every high has its low point as well!
So i did enjoy it and again i thought well good for you nadia living it large why not?
It was infectious her laugh her good spirits and even if she idolised her husband i thought oh isn,t that sweet after so many years of marriage she still is romantic and has the hots for him. (i thought well their is stull hope for all of us then!)
Now after watching the lockdown vlogs and after coming here and reading about how they conned money from vunerable subs and seeing the way she basically owithout any sense of shame strips off at the drop of a hat neglects her duties as a mother brags and then begs to be gifted things i feel like i also have been hoodwinked
She lives only for self promotion no matter how desperate she is a hypocrite of the first order dishes it out with relish but is never accountable. Is a hypocondriaic a spendthrift never mind loose women she has loose morals. She sets a terrible example to her 2 daughters grooming them for a life of both failure and exploitation but hey its ok as long as they are both pretty and can be sexually objectified sonetohing that she herself seems to take perverse pride in
Hey guys thanks for the mammaries!
Oh how i wish she would come back in another life time as flat chested then maybe she would have to develop half a brain cell or shock horror some genuine talent!
As she would no longer have to rely solely on her rather dubious titallation(pun intended) method. Namely the carressing of herself and marks ego! Hey whoever said she could not multitask! What a skill to emulate!
Its like carry on nadia and as if the seventies never ended! Could we not just send her back in a time capsule.?
Just a thought because she is living in another era as is her deluded husband living in the past when he was such a player/next big thing genius broadcaster/ producer/whatever
The sad sad thing in all of this of course is that if they had only pulled their fingers out they really could be living the dream that they seld their souls for.
The work shy ingrates that they are got cocky (yes i bet nadia would love that word but not in this context!) and believed they were indeed special ahnd entitled and when victory came so near (hey she was on a roll ten years ago!) thought they had already won.
So why bother with petty little things like self respect and decenhcy and basic cleanliness when you can just coast through life on auto pilot/self destruction and have others pay for the privilege?
Sorry people rant over i really needed to say that to any one that wants to listen and if i,m honest to myself as well for being taken in by a pair of grifters!
Goodnight y,all

• Heart
Reactions: 28
p.s sorry for the sloppy spelling! My thoughts came out in a hurry and i thought what the heck i,ll stike when the iron is hot so to speak! Wish my phone had spell check or auto correct! Its a minor quibble but its bugging me now! Anyway nevermind.

Anyone else just find their content is just getting... boring? I haven't even been on Tattle because it's the same old.

Anyway, Mark said a few things on his live which were vaguely interesting for a change.

- He said they don't have time to read all the comments and won't always be able to respond. I wonder if this means Mark is taking a step back and realising that being defensive in the comments is making things worse, not that he's framing it like that.
- He said he's apologised for being mean to Nanny Di. Not sure I ever saw that, but good to see that he's showing some remorse, even if just for show.
- He said he's used to criticism because of his TV career where it happened all the time. Why does he react so personally when people say anything critical, even if it's constructive?
- He once again says the Sunday show is a 'studio show' which would usually need a full team of people. Doubtful...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh i just have to come here and rant i can,t hold it back anymore. I was a fan of nadia,s from what seems like an age ago.
My son is the same age as maddie i liked her on eastenders and i thought at the time she was a more sultry/exotic and yet accessible version of julia! When she brought out her cookbook i loved its earthy laid back vibe and her jordanian/bedouin heritage gave it a different flavour.
I loved the tales of her growing up and visiting her dad on location and giving us all an insight into lovable and yet eccentric family members. I emphasised about her being the daughter of an immigrant (as i,m married to one myself) and found fascinating both the culture shock and yet the humour and good will that seeped through whenever she discussed betty and teddy. I thought this is a women after my own heart warm and down to earth and loving of both family and hearth.
For a while she seemed to have it all the books the national newspaper column the tv shows and she always seemed to be friendly and fun. The kind of women you could imagine having a laugh and a good chat with. So i followed her career with interest not a super obsessed fan but as i said she seemed relatabe and likeable.
I liked the fact that she was comfortable in her own skin and though a bit lager than most it some how fit in with her larger than life personality and general joie de vie.
Well fast forward a few years to the start of the vlogs and so far so good or so i thought.
She was still happy go lucky full of life a bit chaotic and melodramatic but hey every high has its low point as well!
So i did enjoy it and again i thought well good for you nadia living it large why not?
It was infectious her laugh her good spirits and even if she idolised her husband i thought oh isn,t that sweet after so many years of marriage she still is romantic and has the hots for him. (i thought well their is stull hope for all of us then!)
Now after watching the lockdown vlogs and after coming here and reading about how they conned money from vunerable subs and seeing the way she basically owithout any sense of shame strips off at the drop of a hat neglects her duties as a mother brags and then begs to be gifted things i feel like i also have been hoodwinked
She lives only for self promotion no matter how desperate she is a hypocrite of the first order dishes it out with relish but is never accountable. Is a hypocondriaic a spendthrift never mind loose women she has loose morals. She sets a terrible example to her 2 daughters grooming them for a life of both failure and exploitation but hey its ok as long as they are both pretty and can be sexually objectified sonetohing that she herself seems to take perverse pride in
Oh how i wish she would come back in another life time as flat chested then maybe she would have to develop half a brain cell or shock horror some genuine talent!
As she would no longer have to rely solely on her rather dubious titallation(pun intended) method. Namely the carressing of herself and marks ego! Hey whoever said she could not multitask! What a skill to emulate!
Its like carry on nadia and as if the seventies never ended! Could we not just send her back in a time capsule.?
Just a thought because she is living in another era as is her deluded husband living in the past when he was such a player/next big thing genius broadcaster/ producer/whatever
The sad sad thing in all of this of course is that if they had only pulled their fingers out they really could be living the dream that they seld their souls for.
The work shy ingrates that they are got cocky (yes i bet nadia would love that word but not in this context!) and believed they were indeed special ahnd entitled and when victory came so near (hey she was on a roll ten years ago!) thought they had already won.
So why bother with petty little things like self respect and decenhcy and basic cleanliness when you can just coast through life on auto pilot/self destruction and have others pay for the privilege?
Sorry people rant over i really needed to say that to any one that wants to listen and if i,m honest to myself as well for being taken in by a pair of grifters!
Goodnight y,all
Welcome and wow!
Your thoughts are worthy of being printed in a newspaper. You document Nadia's self destruction perfectly! Wow wow wow! ❤👍❤

Reactions: 13
Welcome and wow!
Your thoughts are worthy of being printed in a newspaper. You document Nadia's self destruction perfectly! Wow wow wow! ❤👍❤
I think you have summed them up perfectly!

Do you think we will ever see proof that they donate subs money to charity? ie...the quiz night money...now the Lebanon money???? If they really were giving money to charity, she would be posing teeth glaring, in a photo shoot with a trashy mag with a cheque the size of their house bragging about it.

Last edited:
Welcome and wow!
Agree

Goodnight y,all
Would love her to read this you summed her up perfectly ...such a shame you were once taken in by her though.

Reactions: 4

Criticism has got to him and he’s thrown his dummy in and doesn’t want to do it anymore cos he’s a serious director (of chaos)
Goodnight y,all

Great post
I am sure Nadia has always been this way, since she was a small child, thats why she falls out with everyone including her sisters, the YT channel has exposed her real self and what is nw clear she is very arrogant, jealous, self obsessed and vain -she loves herself and no one else - she has plotted her own down fall

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.