Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old tit different day..I think he doesn’t want to change or even get out of it
It’s his life, all of it is what makes him who he is. He won’t see the need to change anything.

Reactions: 2
Same old tit different day..I think he doesn’t want to change or even get out of it
Hes always looking for sympathy, they never put anything positive on yt or insta,always bloody doom and gloom,the most depressing people on social media ever .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So true. He constantly shows pics of himself and how he feels. If he really is depressed, why not go away and deal with it. This is not helpful. Everyone has bad days and depression sufferer's usually want to hide away. Why not have a shower or bath and put some clean clothes on for a start. Contact the GP, get some therapy. He seems to be able to go out. His diet is crap. Says he works out. But he looks out of shape to me. Too much coffee for someone with anxiety. I just wish he would stop being the professional victim.
‘Professional victim’ - I love it. That is spot on!

spot on, professional victim
😁 I just said the same thing.

Reactions: 8
Just watched Popcorn Junkies where Mark Nadia and Maddie review RATCHED an upcoming psychological
drama tv series based on novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest just look at the state of them I think along with some of their loyal's they have managed to create their own Cuckoo's Nest. They don't look the full ticket!! Marks face when Sarah Paulson said to the Guy in the film "you should bathe more often your fingernails are filthy Marks face😲oops
he said then looked at the camera. That without a doubt must have reminded him of us:sneaky:he must have thought
Mmmm that's what that lot say about me😂 worth a watch:ROFLMAO:
I noticed that, he must have taken it personally 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is a simpleton on these “lives” . Big droopy face pulled into caricature’s of emotion....now happy.....now sad.....now caring......now thoughtful..... all without having any sort of full understanding of the issues ( except what she read online or in SM). You could walk through her intellect without wetting your socks...,,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aww no 6pm cooking live.😁...she's that bothered about her family of subs she never even told them there wasn't one....rude!!!

Reactions: 10
Thing is if Chi Chis problem is that she smells... Why let her off the lead to roll in fox tit? Why not pick your own dog tit up in the garden? Why not get the dogs groomed more often? Why not clean your own house? I think Toffees obsession with collecting things is down to anxiety personally. Doesn't look like the dogs have space to call their own in an absolute mad house and it's an absolute dump just full of stuff! It makes me feel anxious watch the vlogs.
Couldn't agree more, and tbh I thought dogs weren't allowed off leads in parks? So they could easily put chi chi on an extendable lead, and there's 4 of them to pick up the tit in the garden, lazy sods, and another thing when they let the dogs in and it's been pissing down they never towel the dogs off, so they're gona shake and have dirt paw prints all over, but there again they don't look clean themselves or their house so shouldn't expect any difference

• Heart
Reactions: 11
camper van round UK?can you imagine those pair? she makes it up as she goes along and quickly moves nto the next fantasy (lie) also

they are creating a very controlling environment in the approach to how they manage the channel, its like manky has cult like status and he is telling everyone what to think and what to do, his way or no way, I think its a worry and needs reporting, just because he is an alcoholic and she is a hypochondriac does not give them the right to advise people on anything, they both have issues themselves that they cant manage or cope with, so they are hardly the best people to sit there lecturing vulnerable people who seem to adore everything they say!

He is deluded he thins hes creating something unique well all he has created is a cult - he is the new Charles Manson!
This is the key point that bothers me. It is very well known that, unless you are a couple of years out of mental health issues like this, you are the worst person to be advising. Sharing experiences is different I suppose, but the fact they seem to be trying to put hats on about advising about everything

These two are looking like Jack of all Trades, Master on none- old Lancashire saying

Also, a slight aside, on the cooking lives, using copious oil, last one, she excused herself using sunflower oil, "as it should be coconut oil" , but coconut oil is full of cholesterol! Anyone knowing anything about nutrition, new science findings, would know about the cholesterol myth and the benefits of coconut oil, as opposed to using seed oil!

It’s curious
The can opener!

Why all the high end kitchen equipment and no can opener?

Hes always looking for sympathy, they never put anything positive on yt or insta,always bloody doom and gloom,the most depressing people on social media ever .
He must be due a 'mental health chat' soon so his adoring subs can arse lick his ego, god he makes me sick, narcissistic twit.

Reactions: 9
I really don't think sitting with 'it' when 'it' is a computer screen full of honest feedback that M can't handle is a healthy way forward. He must spend every waking hour that he's not filming repetitive nothingness sitting in his man cave on his laptop like PacMan racing round trying to gobble up all the ghosts trolls. Must be bleeping exhausting. Would be much easier to go and get a job but that's beneath his pompous self. twit.
Or do some voluntary work.

Reactions: 9
I probably deserved to be muted I told her to clean her dirty house but went back with a different email and name and got muted again. I like to keep manky busy😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the key point that bothers me. It is very well known that, unless you are a couple of years out of mental health issues like this, you are the worst person to be advising. Sharing experiences is different I suppose, but the fact they seem to be trying to put hats on about advising about everything

These two are looking like Jack of all Trades, Master on none- old Lancashire saying

Also, a slight aside, on the cooking lives, using copious oil, last one, she excused herself using sunflower oil, "as it should be coconut oil" , but coconut oil is full of cholesterol! Anyone knowing anything about nutrition, new science findings, would know about the cholesterol myth and the benefits of coconut oil, as opposed to using seed oil!

The can opener!

Why all the high end kitchen equipment and no can opener?
The can opener,to open the can of spaghetti hoops,to put on top of toast, sprinkle with cheese, a pinch of pepper,and call it feckin,mammas spaghetti hoops on toast 🙄🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s with all the tech problems these two are having lately? For days now they have started off asking the subs if the sounds okay. This morning and tonight they disappeared off screen completely. Other Utubers I follow aren’t having problems so why should they. I think it’s themselves doing it deliberately and pretending they’re having tech problems. Maybe they’re looking for an excuse to close down their channel...Rather than admit defeat.
One can hope! ☺

Reactions: 7
It drives me nuts how they don’t reply to comments on their channel (apart from Mark being rude now and again). They don’t really get that many so it would be manageable to reply to some every time or even most every time. Tons of people stressed out about not being able to see the lives today - why don’t they put a comment to their ‘valued subs’ explaining there’s a problem 😡

Maybe she can’t find the can opener...
N doesn't need a can opener.
She has her hot director/producer/editor/cameraman/author/mummy'slittlehelper husband on hand with a hammer. At all times. He hasn't got anything better to do, let's face it. M now just needs to dig a nail out of his Ibiza path (there are bound to be several) and he has everything he needs

hammer + nail + wall + YT plaque bought off ebay

... to put up his YT plaque before Vlogmas 2020. Brace yourselves for the narc's excuses, submissives.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.