Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a quick look and I had to switch off, Mark talks to the subs as if they are employees. He also seems to get really cross when Nadia is talking, all this puffing in and out in frustration, Nadia notices and then looks on edge.
He got shirty with them before yesterday's live while they were all waiting for the gruesome twosome; some were getting a bit impatient perhaps and he wrote in the live chat: 'we never start before 9.30 - be patient' type-of-thing. Also I think her reply in the comments about how nanny di's leg doesn't hurt at all, because she asked Nanny Di after the live: she did 3 x laughing face emojis, which is rude to the sub, and also uncaring of Nanny Di.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I've been muted for nothing , the only thing I ever did was like a comment from someone politely critiquing something back months ago and I've just realised no one was responding to my comments so I checked on another account and they are not showing. I can't think of anything else that's happened . I've never been rude to them or anyone else. I've been a subscriber since they had less than 30,000 . Can't believe it really ... assholes 😲

Me too. Just use a different account to see if you can see your comment.
@Sarahatdigs they're unbelievable

Reactions: 4
I've been muted for nothing , the only thing I ever did was like a comment from someone politely critiquing something back months ago and I've just realised no one was responding to my comments so I checked on another account and they are not showing. I can't think of anything else that's happened . I've never been rude to them or anyone else. I've been a subscriber since they had less than 30,000 . Can't believe it really ... assholes 😲

Me too. Just use a different account to see if you can see your comment.
i was muted for saying I didnt think Nadia made real food that seemed appealing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can I just say .. I hate it when they refer to something on their phone, instagram, website , picture etc and don’t show us watching , I can’t be bother to give him another hit on his instagram ( and not everybody has an instagram account)
I’m sure he used to insert video clips and photos to explain stuff... which is part of a ‘Good Editor’ .
Also I wish they wouldn’t ask boring yes/no questions for the sake of boosting their communication traffic.
Not to mention begging for thumbs up.

Reactions: 12
Just watched Popcorn Junkies where Mark Nadia and Maddie review RATCHED an upcoming psychological
drama tv series based on novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest just look at the state of them I think along with some of their loyal's they have managed to create their own Cuckoo's Nest. They don't look the full ticket!! Marks face when Sarah Paulson said to the Guy in the film "you should bathe more often your fingernails are filthy Marks face😲oops
he said then looked at the camera. That without a doubt must have reminded him of us:sneaky:he must have thought
Mmmm that's what that lot say about me😂 worth a watch:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Same old tit different day..I think he doesn’t want to change or even get out of it
He looks like a a mad man in that pic, oh yes forgot he is one! One who likes to be mad, How can anyone put up with such a self indulgent idiot - he thrives in misery and attention seeking. Nitty drives me mad but god I couldnt live with him for 5 minutes - he is so damaged. He needs to just have a drink and chill out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Same old tit different day..I think he doesn’t want to change or even get out of it
I’ve had bouts of depression like most people, on the dark days the last thing I’d do would to take a selfie and post on line, getting up and into work is a challenge. I feel so much for his girls, how worrying must that be when your dad tells anyone who’ll listen about how he’s feeling? I agree with not hiding away mental health issues and Talk by all means, it’s a great healing exercise, but don’t burden your children with knowing about it all. I’d put money on they feel Guilty and possibly responsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nadia has often said she cooks different meals for everyone because they all like different things, bet she doesn't do this for Nanny Di
A lot of older people find it hard to digest rich, heavy food. Di probably gave N some honest feedback once and the episode has never been forgiven. N has a very good memory when it suits her.

Jesus, try getting out the house and doing something!! ..he sees the same people all day every day, he does absolutely nothing on his own or with any one outside that household!....he thrives on it I think, gives him something to keep talking about!!...

So true. He constantly shows pics of himself and how he feels. If he really is depressed, why not go away and deal with it. This is not helpful. Everyone has bad days and depression sufferer's usually want to hide away. Why not have a shower or bath and put some clean clothes on for a start. Contact the GP, get some therapy. He seems to be able to go out. His diet is crap. Says he works out. But he looks out of shape to me. Too much coffee for someone with anxiety. I just wish he would stop being the professional victim.

• Heart
I really don't think sitting with 'it' when 'it' is a computer screen full of honest feedback that M can't handle is a healthy way forward. He must spend every waking hour that he's not filming repetitive nothingness sitting in his man cave on his laptop like PacMan racing round trying to gobble up all the ghosts trolls. Must be bleeping exhausting. Would be much easier to go and get a job but that's beneath his pompous self. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't understand why non of the subs question his reluctance to take medication for his mental health or undertake talking therapies. Without either of them he will never get better. How is he a role model for mental health when he refuses to accept help for his own. Bonkers

• Heart
He looks like a a mad man in that pic, oh yes forgot he is one! One who likes to be mad, How can anyone put up with such a self indulgent idiot - he thrives in misery and attention seeking. Nitty drives me mad but god I couldnt live with him for 5 minutes - he is so damaged. He needs to just have a drink and chill out.
God forbid - I have never seen a photo of him like that - does he take illegal drugs ? Why on earth would you post a photo like that unless it is for sympathy, he does look like he should get off there and get some proper help.
Just noticed she is sat in the background - she should try and get him to go and see someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another museum next week🥱
Wish I had the time to go visit places but I work for a living!

It’s all for sympathy any normal person would beg for professional help if there in a hole but no not Manky he will just sit there & take photos of himself..poor me & get his sheep to comment & say don’t worry we love u..talking from someone that knows those sertraline tablets are the best of the bunch but u don’t just stop them like he has. He obviously just want to stay like poor me.
Sad really when he could actually be a totally different person

Attachments

Last edited:
God forbid - I have never seen a photo of him like that - does he take illegal drugs ? Why on earth would you post a photo like that unless it is for sympathy, he does look like he should get off there and get some proper help.
Just noticed she is sat in the background - she should try and get him to go and see someone.

hes probably exhausted from flying round in his toy spaceship zapping trolls!
but agree he looks strange but its all hysterics as she is sat there thumbing through her instagram - just normal life for the sadderleys

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I've seen the light!!! I've been a long term watcher of the sadderlys but also a lurker on tattle. And after the most recent dramas on the vlogs I've had enough of them. All is see is his dirty sweat dripping manky hair acting the buffoon. And Nadia constant childish nature and I can't watch anymore. It's mess and carcrash viewing all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mank must be cacking his pants seeing newbies join here every day. :LOL: Welcome one, welcome all. 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So true. He constantly shows pics of himself and how he feels. If he really is depressed, why not go away and deal with it. This is not helpful. Everyone has bad days and depression sufferer's usually want to hide away. Why not have a shower or bath and put some clean clothes on for a start. Contact the GP, get some therapy. He seems to be able to go out. His diet is crap. Says he works out. But he looks out of shape to me. Too much coffee for someone with anxiety. I just wish he would stop being the professional victim.
spot on, professional victim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.