Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been reading back through all the old threads I was unaware of- my own enlightenment that I wasn't going crazy

Can you remember her falling over on the red carpet- what a big show as a family hey, what a shameless lot, literally
It just showed Nadia for what she is. Clumsy and embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
I do feel, on a different level, that they need help, but why just keep putting yourself out there so arrogantly.

I am also troubled by their puerile feeling of 'embracing' new social media in order to make a living. I have kids of 33 and 27 and have fallen out with them in their use of social media.

Surely at my/our age, we have made our way in the world, carved a path. If I was relying on social media for my income well....I am a month older than Nadia

I hope Loose Women has a clear out, a few need to go

Interestingly, Ranvir Singh started her career by studying journalism at my local uni, where I got a first class degree only 4 years ago, aged 51, and is now our Chancellor. UCLan in Preston. I worked there after graduating until last year, and it is only a recent appointment, by invitation, I presume. Happened last year or so. Prestigious title which Ranvir does not publicise.

I'm not saying that UCLan is a prestigious uni, but am saying that to be offered the position of Chancellor at the university you graduated from 20 years hence , is a massive accolade, and maybe why Nadia gives her the evil eye.

Also because she is coherent and intelligent maybe as well. Like night and day really. To try to be fair, have no idea why Ranvir would demean herself so much by going on that show either

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For all the moaning about no Covid tests, NS said in Coffee Moaning today, let slip at 5:16, that this was not the first Covid test she had, is this true, and why has she had a second test?

Also, why the fixation on testing, it is only useful in certain front line situations in my understanding, and certainly not a TV presenter like her? Why 2 tests? Why does she/he/they make my blood boil?

I know I should not watch, but it is almost like one of those primal instincts now, watching the downfall.

• Angry
I hate seeing people put masks on dogs and taking pictures. The general public (ie. their subs) are not the brightest bunch of people, and putting a mask on your dog is just asking for trouble.

I've been bleating for 9 months about the Toffee abuse and here he is still doing it. Still thinking he's clever. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She always manages a lot of sympathy for her own parents but not it appears for nanny Di: Manky has noticed that too because he tried to put her straight about his mum having pain (albeit without too much conviction).
After N made that comment about Di not being in any pain a sub asked her how her father was...of course she had a look of concern when talking about him.
It’s a tricky one isn’t it. She adores her own parents (especially her father not so much her Mother). But she clearly isn’t that fond of his Mother but has to be civilised to her. it must be difficult for Mark who sees how she treats her own parents compared to Di...even though Mark himself can be short with his mother it still must be hard to see it.

Reactions: 7
I hate seeing people put masks on dogs and taking pictures. The general public (ie. their subs) are not the brightest bunch of people, and putting a mask on your dog is just asking for trouble.

I've been bleating for 9 months about the Toffee abuse and here he is still doing it. Still thinking he's clever. 🙄
Poor Toffee is being protective. Gorgeous dog as well

Why is she collecting so many things though, is that stress?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
For all the moaning about no Covid tests, NS said in Coffee Moaning today, let slip at 5:16, that this was not the first Covid test she had, is this true, and why has she had a second test?

Also, why the fixation on testing, it is only useful in certain front line situations in my understanding, and certainly not a TV presenter like her? Why 2 tests? Why does she/he/they make my blood boil?

I know I should not watch, but it is almost like one of those primal instincts now, watching the downfall.
That’s why I stay around I’m just waiting to witness their downfall. They can’t keep getting away with lie after lie and conning people left right and centre. It’s like watching an episode of true crimes the cops know whodunnit but they need the evidence to send them down. And we Tattlers are all witnesses to the fact!

Reactions: 7
Interesting this, I enjoyed the vlogs until last Christmas, had watched for over a year, but subtle red flags started to go up, especially about the backtracking/ unreliability/ baltant lying/ arrogance/ monetising/ and the greediness for freebies. When I first started watching Nadia was pouting as everyone else got #gifted, not them.

BTW where did the garden furniture suddenly appear from.

This is my return to join in after seeing the light and moving over to the dark side last week. Was a slow drip process for me, as am full of self-doubt, but hallelujah, wasn't just me.

Thanks for the welcome last week guys, and sorry for only returning now, but have had a read now and then. Cannot agree more with every comment
New furniture was another nice freebie - she emailed the company to ask them if they would give her a freebie! She caused a bit fo a stir after saying she never got any freebies which we know is untrue! https://www.modafurnishings.co.uk/dining-sets/8-seat-dining

I can't stand watching the lives, but in the comments on today's one someone says they attempted suicide last year, no comment from Mark or Nadia but they must have seen it as they've replied to someone disagreeing with Nadia on whether Di could be suffering from knee pain.

• Wow

In fairness they are probably work related.

It isn't only those in the front line situations at all. In fact they are encouraging more people to get them which is why they are now picking up asyptomatic people.

Reactions: 1

Coffee Moaning : Eat out to help out / August 3rd at 10:22 , a sub asks and they said she has two projects coming up that she can't yet reveal & has to have a test 'for all of them' - Mark says it's kind of becoming standard practice for television shows at the moment.

--------

Mark answered someone yesterday saying the labour suit was having to come from the Netherlands so that's why there was a hold up but I'm sure Nadia claimed months ago it was in work (Peter Andre used it on Loose Women) and they were going to borrow it?

Anyway, Mark.. There's a company in Bristol who let you have the experience for £65 - it's been done by others numerous times before 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Coffee Moaning : Eat out to help out / August 3rd at 10:22 , a sub asks and they said she has two projects coming up that she can't yet reveal & has to have a test 'for all of them' - Mark says it's kind of becoming standard practice for television shows at the moment.

--------

Mark answered someone yesterday saying the labour suit was having to come from the Netherlands so that's why there was a hold up but I'm sure Nadia claimed months ago it was in work (Peter Andre used it on Loose Women) and they were going to borrow it?

Anyway, Mark.. There's a company in Bristol who let you have the experience for £65 - it's been done by others numerous times before 🙄
Well researched Shmily1, he’s got no excuse now,Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I do feel, on a different level, that they need help, but why just keep putting yourself out there so arrogantly.

I am also troubled by their puerile feeling of 'embracing' new social media in order to make a living. I have kids of 33 and 27 and have fallen out with them in their use of social media.

Surely at my/our age, we have made our way in the world, carved a path. If I was relying on social media for my income well....I am a month older than Nadia

I hope Loose Women has a clear out, a few need to go

Interestingly, Ranvir Singh started her career by studying journalism at my local uni, where I got a first class degree only 4 years ago, aged 51, and is now our Chancellor. UCLan in Preston. I worked there after graduating until last year, and it is only a recent appointment, by invitation, I presume. Happened last year or so. Prestigious title which Ranvir does not publicise.

I'm not saying that UCLan is a prestigious uni, but am saying that to be offered the position of Chancellor at the university you graduated from 20 years hence , is a massive accolade, and maybe why Nadia gives her the evil eye.

Also because she is coherent and intelligent maybe as well. Like night and day really. To try to be fair, have no idea why Ranvir would demean herself so much by going on that show either
LW needs to get some new presenters the women at the moment apart from a few (Kaye, Denise, Ranvir) all need to go - most at strng a sentance together and have zero knowledge of what is going on in the real world, the show has become embarassing - and when nitty is the anchor its awful, I cant watch at all, not that I do anyway, just tend to watch highlight clips from YT if there is something that I am interested in

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.