Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Nanny Di gets so much as her train fare when she comes over to be filmed doing someone else’s gardening? She’s basically the star of the show, but it will be Mark controlling any YouTube income.

Very unprofessional, especially in the recent vlog where he called her indoors, and she said “this has to stop”, before performing for the camera. When filming at home you should have a set schedule of filming hours, or be notifying everyone before starting ad hoc sessions. Often the first point people know they are being filmed is when the camera is shoved in their faces. Mark also takes no notice if someone asks for something not to be included, even leaving in their request so we know. He does this to Nadia often.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Theyre all talk, Will say anything to get subs drawn in. No action cos theyre both billy bullshitters plus too bone idol to follow thru with anything.
For all the moaning about no Covid tests, NS said in Coffee Moaning today, let slip at 5:16, that this was not the first Covid test she had, is this true, and why has she had a second test?

Also, why the fixation on testing, it is only useful in certain front line situations in my understanding, and certainly not a TV presenter like her? Why 2 tests? Why does she/he/they make my blood boil?

I know I should not watch, but it is almost like one of those primal instincts now, watching the downfall.
Nadia was violently sick with the first test and just laughed it off and said she needed another one as loose women told her to have it! Whether they have actually said this is debatable

Reactions: 3
Nadia was violently sick with the first test and just laughed it off and said she needed another one as loose women told her to have it! Whether they have actually said this is debatable
Yes, the whole covid testing is probably just said to prevent Loose Women from getting stick after allowing her to come back into the studio. Saying that Saira and Jane have also been away, Saira went with friend/s.

I wonder if Nanny Di gets so much as her train fare when she comes over to be filmed doing someone else’s gardening? She’s basically the star of the show, but it will be Mark controlling any YouTube income.

Very unprofessional, especially in the recent vlog where he called her indoors, and she said “this has to stop”, before performing for the camera. When filming at home you should have a set schedule of filming hours, or be notifying everyone before starting ad hoc sessions. Often the first point people know they are being filmed is when the camera is shoved in their faces. Mark also takes no notice if someone asks for something not to be included, even leaving in their request so we know. He does this to Nadia often.
I doubt it she hardly even gets fed, although they claim this is because she is fussy...but then they moan when she comes down in the night to scavenge for food.

Reactions: 6
Nadia has often said she cooks different meals for everyone because they all like different things, bet she doesn't do this for Nanny Di

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes, the whole covid testing is probably just said to prevent Loose Women from getting stick after allowing her to come back into the studio. Saying that Saira and Jane have also been away, Saira went with friend/s.
Saira hasn't been back into the studio since she was back.

Reactions: 7
Subs are in a spin this morning because there’s a glitch on their live coffee moaning. The comments are hilarious. One person has said she is leaving because people have accused her of spamming. They are as pathetic as Nitty and Manky

• Haha
Subs are in a spin this morning because there’s a glitch on their live coffee moaning. The comments are hilarious. One person has said she is leaving because people have accused her of spamming. They are as pathetic as Nitty and Manky
Their subs are freaking weirdos, the fact some off them worship those two useless talentless lying bullshitters who can’t even manage to keep themselves or their house clean is mind boggling, I only saw a tiny bit of this mornings live, oh my god, the state of manky, he looked so filthy, where’s your dignity man

Reactions: 6
I had a quick look and I had to switch off, Mark talks to the subs as if they are employees. He also seems to get really cross when Nadia is talking, all this puffing in and out in frustration, Nadia notices and then looks on edge.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Their subs are freaking weirdos, the fact some off them worship those two useless talentless lying bullshitters who can’t even manage to keep themselves or their house clean is mind boggling, I only saw a tiny bit of this mornings live, oh my god, the state of manky, he looked so filthy, where’s your dignity man
“Their subs are freaking weirdos” Yep Yep n yep!
Proud to say I have never ‘worshipped ‘ them, even before I became part of the blocked brigade. Tolerated her in the early days mostly watched because Kaye was with her then.
I’m not the sort of sub they want. I’m no pushover ..can’t be wrapped around anyone’s finger. I see through phoneys and liars a mile off. I refuse to refer to his Mother as ‘ Nanny’. It shocks me how many people do that. That was all part of his plan to get the subs to feel part of ‘ the family’.
Don’t to it folks!

I think I've been muted from their channel, does anyone know how I can check this. I'm not bothered but would just like to know 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another home school lesson at the Tate. Never see them visit castles or stately homes. There are some amazing museums in London. Not just the larger ones. Is this Manky's made up curriculum. Learning his version of history and politics. Honey I home schooled the kids, so that they would think like me. So I could go along the South Bank and get a coffee. Then go to Wagamama.
The subs are spouting so much rubbish. A lot of them believe what they read in the papers like Manky. Then there's Nitty having a go at Trump for his recent interview. Well Nitty, maybe you should watch yourself back and you might see what we all see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One thing really bothering me, gullible as I was- when I finally had enough, unsubscribed, but then had to go onto paypal to separately stop the recurring payment.

I sense the tide has turned with this channel, but the recurring payment thing to those unsuspecting bothers me. Nowt I can do obviously

I am going back reading many previous threads back when I was sucked in, and I was thinking exactly what is being written on here- it is like a cult for the vulnerable

What happened to the camper van trip around the UK btw (probably on expenses)- or will it happen, or Nanny Di jumping out of a plane at 50k subscribers. NONE of it has happened (not that I ever wanted her to do that in any way shape or form)

I cannot believe how sucked in I was- my mind was manipulated

Aah makes sense, thanks. I seem to have a Nads radar. It was only a small Morrisons
camper van round UK?can you imagine those pair? she makes it up as she goes along and quickly moves nto the next fantasy (lie) also

they are creating a very controlling environment in the approach to how they manage the channel, its like manky has cult like status and he is telling everyone what to think and what to do, his way or no way, I think its a worry and needs reporting, just because he is an alcoholic and she is a hypochondriac does not give them the right to advise people on anything, they both have issues themselves that they cant manage or cope with, so they are hardly the best people to sit there lecturing vulnerable people who seem to adore everything they say!

“Their subs are freaking weirdos” Yep Yep n yep!
Proud to say I have never ‘worshipped ‘ them, even before I became part of the blocked brigade. Tolerated her in the early days mostly watched because Kaye was with her then.
I’m not the sort of sub they want. I’m no pushover ..can’t be wrapped around anyone’s finger. I see through phoneys and liars a mile off. I refuse to refer to his Mother as ‘ Nanny’. It shocks me how many people do that. That was all part of his plan to get the subs to feel part of ‘ the family’.
Don’t to it folks!
He is deluded he thins hes creating something unique well all he has created is a cult - he is the new Charles Manson!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
camper van round UK?can you imagine those pair? she makes it up as she goes along and quickly moves nto the next fantasy (lie) also

they are creating a very controlling environment in the approach to how they manage the channel, its like manky has cult like status and he is telling everyone what to think and what to do, his way or no way, I think its a worry and needs reporting, just because he is an alcoholic and she is a hypochondriac does not give them the right to advise people on anything, they both have issues themselves that they cant manage or cope with, so they are hardly the best people to sit there lecturing vulnerable people who seem to adore everything they say!
Totally agree, it's a perfect example of control!! ....hence why we all got muted and blocked....when he goes to bed how can he feel happy with his life, when all he has done is edit here and there....that £1.99 was brought in to subsidise him, in what other way does he bring any income in to that house!!!..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing is if Chi Chis problem is that she smells... Why let her off the lead to roll in fox tit? Why not pick your own dog tit up in the garden? Why not get the dogs groomed more often? Why not clean your own house? I think Toffees obsession with collecting things is down to anxiety personally. Doesn't look like the dogs have space to call their own in an absolute mad house and it's an absolute dump just full of stuff! It makes me feel anxious watch the vlogs.

• Sad
Thing is if Chi Chis problem is that she smells... Why let her off the lead to roll in fox tit? Why not pick your own dog tit up in the garden? Why not get the dogs groomed more often? Why not clean your own house? I think Toffees obsession with collecting things is down to anxiety personally. Doesn't look like the dogs have space to call their own in an absolute mad house and it's an absolute dump just full of stuff! It makes me feel anxious watch the vlogs.
Last time they vlogged taking the dogs to be groomed she was late picking them up. Didn’t seemed stressed about it, seemed to be find it funny the people might be angry because it’s a big deal for them when dogs aren’t picked up on time.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

He is deluded he thins hes creating something unique well all he has created is a cult - he is the new Charles Manson!
next to Manky charles Manson looks clean and well dressed

• Haha
If loose women are testing them all for covid they should also bring in the nit nurse, nitty must have infested them all by now...

• Haha
How have they not muted him when they happily mute others for next to nothing🧐
I've been muted for nothing , the only thing I ever did was like a comment from someone politely critiquing something back months ago and I've just realised no one was responding to my comments so I checked on another account and they are not showing. I can't think of anything else that's happened . I've never been rude to them or anyone else. I've been a subscriber since they had less than 30,000 . Can't believe it really ... assholes 😲

I think I've been muted from their channel, does anyone know how I can check this. I'm not bothered but would just like to know 🤣🤣
Me too. Just use a different account to see if you can see your comment.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I've been muted for nothing , the only thing I ever did was like a comment from someone politely critiquing something back months ago and I've just realised no one was responding to my comments so I checked on another account and they are not showing. I can't think of anything else that's happened . I've never been rude to them or anyone else. I've been a subscriber since they had less than 30,000 . Can't believe it really ... assholes 😲

Me too. Just use a different account to see if you can see your comment.
Ok thanks, I'll try that

Reactions: 1
Thats what they slyly do, Mute anyone who dares to disagree even slightly.....virtue signalling at its best 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.