Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a witch!
Saying Di isn’t it pain. You only have to see how she walks and goes up the stairs to know she’s struggling. Mark disagreed with her and said his mother is in pain so I hope when the cameras are off he had a quiet word with her..the bloody cow.
Think it’s high time you ditched those Be Kind tops you’re very fond of wearing Nadia..maybe change the wording to “ Do as I say not as I do”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a witch!
Saying Di isn’t it pain. You only have to see how she walks and goes up the stairs to know she’s struggling. Mark disagreed with her and said his mother is in pain so I hope when the cameras are off he had a quiet word with her..the bloody cow.
Think it’s high time you ditched those Be Kind tops you’re very fond of wearing Nadia..maybe change the wording to “ Do as I say not as I do”

shes nt kind, never has been - when have you seen her do anything out of kindness - she accepts things of others and wants other to be kind to her, ie. freebies - which she is never grateful for anyway

Reactions: 13
shes nt kind, never has been - when have you seen her do anything out of kindness - she accepts things of others and wants other to be kind to her, ie. freebies - which she is never grateful for anyway
You’re so right. She thinks by saying she’s kind that’s enough. She‘s all talk no action. She makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 6
How have they not muted him when they happily mute others for next to nothing🧐
His comment once was something along the lines of - they don’t let us have chicken nuggets ( or whatever) - Makes you wonder who “ they” are.......

She’s “SO worried about the Worlds mental health”......but no sympathy whatsoever for poor old Di’s knees...... now that IS virtue signalling !
Upset about Will Young’s brother but didn’t know his name. False, false, false....shame on you Nadia.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Welcome Maid22
Excellent post, we've had a similar journey with the Swadderleys.
It would appear nothing's changed since I saw the light and joined tattle in April.
Interesting that the COVID didn't prevent them from cramming themselves into a car to go to Cornwall but they still can't get hold of the birthing suit.
Have they found a nail and hammer on the whole of Amazon to put the YT plaque up with yet?
Happy (n)(n)(n)(n)ing. Satisfying, isn't it. :sneaky:
Interesting this, I enjoyed the vlogs until last Christmas, had watched for over a year, but subtle red flags started to go up, especially about the backtracking/ unreliability/ baltant lying/ arrogance/ monetising/ and the greediness for freebies. When I first started watching Nadia was pouting as everyone else got #gifted, not them.

BTW where did the garden furniture suddenly appear from.

This is my return to join in after seeing the light and moving over to the dark side last week. Was a slow drip process for me, as am full of self-doubt, but hallelujah, wasn't just me.

Thanks for the welcome last week guys, and sorry for only returning now, but have had a read now and then. Cannot agree more with every comment

• Heart
Reactions: 16
the pain is so severe you have both ends of knee bones sawn off
WOW! that sounds so painful .... give her the paracetamol.

Also on the ‘Modern parent pod cast’
about obesity...Mark blames everybody but himself for the kids junk food eating habits and gets emotional about Maddie starting to NOT want to watch box sets late into the Night with him. (Probably many have 18 rated certificates .) He talks like he’s losing his best friend.
They have too much influence on them, the kids have only been educated on stuff Mark is interested in Cinema, Art and fast food.
Remember for History he doesn’t follow the curriculum and double Maths turns into ‘Fake Madonna Photography’ for Kiki

• Angry
False tears and sincerity from them both this morning for their vulnerable subs - whilst still managing to self reference all the time. Their problems, their depression, her rashes, his alcoholism. And then discussing Nanny Di behind her back about her overuse of paracetamol. Manky is going to tell Di that paracetamol is being banned when she gets up and film her reaction. Horrible man. Nitty saying Di can’t possibly be in pain as she has new knees! Of course Di will see this when she watches back. Who do they think they are! Be kind Nitty. That’s what you always tell everyone you are but you’re not are you! 😡
I have picked up on her underlying disdain of Nanny Di, many times, but did you see the birthday cake she make for her, poor Di. She would not have made that for her mummy and daddy.

I was walking out of supermarket this afternoon, and saw her face on the front cover of a magazine called Platinum. Seems to be for the older generation. Didn't stop to look

What a witch!
My mum, whom I lost last year, also had both knees replaced. It is an incredibly painful operation and recovery, and it is not just that. It is the way that, getting to that point you need new joints, over many years, you compensate by bad posture and so are left with other pain within the body, to deal with after you have new knees

Reactions: 12
A sub left a comment saying it was very unfair of Nadia to say Di wasn’t in any pain. Sadderley replied back saying they asked her after the live and Di said she doesn’t have any pain in her knee...yeah right. If you believe that you’ll believe anything. So why does she have so much trouble walking then Nadia?
Bloody typical..

This mornings live moaning. Will youngs brother passing away ended up being all about manky and his ‘depression’ yadda yadda yadda. Everythings always all about him, such a drainer 🙄

the fuss over toffee was clearly fake...the dog didnt kno what was going on.

Di is a massive pill popper, got the same addictive gene as manky. But to say shes not in pain is ridiculous, you only have to see her hobbling about to know that she is! Wont stop manky treating her like a work horse in that garden tho, i think thats only reason they have her round! Nitty has no patience for di, its written all over her.

Ffs. Maddie has recommended a cartoon on netflix about death for them to watch, cue tears and talking as if the spoilt teenage gansta wannabe is the messiah and greatest teen of all teens.....when in reality they wont have had any choice but to watch it as maddie is prone to meltdowns and cant stand ppl not to react how she wants them to when watching anything she loves. Kiki has talked about the pressure she feels when watching stuff with maddie as she gets angry if you laugh/cry at the wrong moment. How messed up is that?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have picked up on her underlying disdain of Nanny Di, many times, but did you see the birthday cake she make for her, poor Di. She would not have made that for her mummy and daddy.

I was walking out of supermarket this afternoon, and saw her face on the front cover of a magazine called Platinum. Seems to be for the older generation. Didn't stop to look
Platinum magazine is for over 50's - Jane Moore LW is one of the founders

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A sub left a comment saying it was very unfair of Nadia to say Di wasn’t in any pain. Sadderley replied back saying they asked her after the live and Di said she doesn’t have any pain in her knee...yeah right. If you believe that you’ll believe anything. So why does she have so much trouble walking then Nadia?
Bloody typical..
What complete bollocks!....typical response of her given the comments she got!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
One thing really bothering me, gullible as I was- when I finally had enough, unsubscribed, but then had to go onto paypal to separately stop the recurring payment.

I sense the tide has turned with this channel, but the recurring payment thing to those unsuspecting bothers me. Nowt I can do obviously

I am going back reading many previous threads back when I was sucked in, and I was thinking exactly what is being written on here- it is like a cult for the vulnerable

What happened to the camper van trip around the UK btw (probably on expenses)- or will it happen, or Nanny Di jumping out of a plane at 50k subscribers. NONE of it has happened (not that I ever wanted her to do that in any way shape or form)

I cannot believe how sucked in I was- my mind was manipulated

Platinum magazine is for over 50's - Jane Moore LW is one of the founders
Aah makes sense, thanks. I seem to have a Nads radar. It was only a small Morrisons

Reactions: 11
One thing really bothering me, gullible as I was- when I finally had enough, unsubscribed, but then had to go onto paypal to separately stop the recurring payment.

I sense the tide has turned with this channel, but the recurring payment thing to those unsuspecting bothers me. Nowt I can do obviously

I am going back reading many previous threads back when I was sucked in, and I was thinking exactly what is being written on here- it is like a cult for the vulnerable

What happened to the camper van trip around the UK btw (probably on expenses)- or will it happen, or Nanny Di jumping out of a plane at 50k subscribers. NONE of it has happened (not that I ever wanted her to do that in any way shape or form)

I cannot believe how sucked in I was- my mind was manipulated

Aah makes sense, thanks. I seem to have a Nads radar. It was only a small Morrisons
Also, Manky being in labour too.

Reactions: 7
Theyre all talk, Will say anything to get subs drawn in. No action cos theyre both billy bullshitters plus too bone idol to follow thru with anything.

This mornings live moaning. Will youngs brother passing away ended up being all about manky and his ‘depression’ yadda yadda yadda. Everythings always all about him, such a drainer 🙄

the fuss over toffee was clearly fake...the dog didnt kno what was going on.

Di is a massive pill popper, got the same addictive gene as manky. But to say shes not in pain is ridiculous, you only have to see her hobbling about to know that she is! Wont stop manky treating her like a work horse in that garden tho, i think thats only reason they have her round! Nitty has no patience for di, its written all over her.

Ffs. Maddie has recommended a cartoon on netflix about death for them to watch, cue tears and talking as if the spoilt teenage gansta wannabe is the messiah and greatest teen of all teens.....when in reality they wont have had any choice but to watch it as maddie is prone to meltdowns and cant stand ppl not to react how she wants them to when watching anything she loves. Kiki has talked about the pressure she feels when watching stuff with maddie as she gets angry if you laugh/cry at the wrong moment. How messed up is that?
You’re dead right about Toffee. You could see the poor little thing was confused she didn’t know how to behave when Manky was pretending to show affection to her. She clearly isn’t used to being petted in that way. It was actually cringe to watch. Dogs are intelligent animals their instincts tell them who to trust.

• Sad
  • Heart
Bloody typical..
She always manages a lot of sympathy for her own parents but not it appears for nanny Di: Manky has noticed that too because he tried to put her straight about his mum having pain (albeit without too much conviction).

Just been reading back through all the old threads I was unaware of- my own enlightenment that I wasn't going crazy

Can you remember her falling over on the red carpet- what a big show as a family hey, what a shameless lot, literally

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.