Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ranting sub, saying that Covid isn't real;

Dani Clarke
Dani Clarke
32 minutes ago
God bless you Nadia but you are so Naive. You base your beliefs on Govt telling us the truth. It is all a Lie. Communism is on its way, called Globalism. All lockdowns are unnecessary they are a test to see how quickly we will comply. Who is Susan Michie, why is she advising Boris/Hancock? She is a behavioural Psychologist running the mandatory mask programme. It is NOT a medical preventative measure, it is a PSYOP. Covid doesn’t exist as a virus it hasn’t been isolated and the PCR tests used don’t test for it even if it did. Anyone with a cold or if they had a flu vaccine last few years can test positive. Which is how they manufacture deaths and cases to keep people scared.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this morning's live was one of the worst I have seen. They both looked filthy and when she was spouting off about having lymes subs were saying it's ringworm so he runs his finger right across the big red blob and then puts his finger in her ear and she's shouting and kicking off in her baby voice. How in god's name anyone in their right mind finds that entertaining is beyond me they are just gross the pair of them. Someone asked in the live comments where chi chi was and then they all started asking but of course they didn't answer but his little fingers were working like the clappers to try and delete them as fast as he could.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Those comments are the best thing I've ever read on YouTube, the best bit as you say from Helen in SA looking for Caroline and getting no where..hilarious. it just sums up perfectly the wackos they have following them.
Helen from SA loves an emoji doesn’t she. Her nauseating adoration for the atrocious Adderleys is unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think this morning's live was one of the worst I have seen. They both looked filthy and when she was spouting off about having lymes subs were saying it's ringworm so he runs his finger right across the big red blob and then puts his finger in her ear and she's shouting and kicking off in her baby voice. How in god's name anyone in their right mind finds that entertaining is beyond me they are just gross the pair of them. Someone asked in the live comments where chi chi was and then they all started asking but of course they didn't answer but his little fingers were working like the clappers to try and delete them as fast as he could.
“How in god’s name anyone in their right mind finds that entertaining” erm You watch them so do I ☺

Reactions: 2
Excruciatingly embarrassing. How do they possibly think it’s ok to behave like that whilst filming a live YouTube. Filthy juvenile pair of idiots. The first ten minutes were of Nitty demanding attention in her pathetic way. As for the tickling and horseplay 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They should just stop the moaning live, it's literally a what 💩 can we talk about...then throw amateur dramatics in from Nitty!.. 💩

Excruciatingly embarrassing. How do they possibly think it’s ok to behave like that whilst filming a live YouTube. Filthy juvenile pair of idiots. The first ten minutes were of Nitty demanding attention in her pathetic way. As for the tickling and horseplay 🤢.
His laugh grates me so much!... 🙄🙄

They should just stop the moaning live, it's literally a what 💩 can we talk about...then throw amateur dramatics in from Nitty!.. 💩

His laugh grates me so much!... 🙄🙄
his laugh, his stupid faces that he pulls - almost like he is taking the piss out of people with a learning disability- her stupid cringewrothy singing, her scratching and talking whilst eating - filthy feet (both of them) filty clothes, filthy house, filthy bedding - why do super subs think these people are wonderful

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
his laugh, his stupid faces that he pulls - almost like he is taking the piss out of people with a learning disability- her stupid cringewrothy singing, her scratching and talking whilst eating - filthy feet (both of them) filty clothes, filthy house, filthy bedding - why do super subs think these people are wonderful
I have no idea!... not sure if lockdown has caused some to just depend heavily on them for information and entertainment.... the pair of them thrive on it!:/. .Disgusting seeing as they class themselves as *influencers....

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The cooking live,no can opener yet again,camera on manky yet again,nitty talking complete and utter tit ,yet again,gave up after he brought a hammer out to open a can.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The cooking live,no can opener yet again,camera on manky yet again,nitty talking complete and utter tit ,yet again,gave up after he brought a hammer out to open a can.
It looked disgusting 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She goes on about how wonderful her roast potatoes are personally, I always think they look really greasy and dirty. Her oven is filthy so that can't be good for the flavour either. :LOL::sick:

I don't know why Mark doesn't listen to people when they give him feedback about their live cooking vlogs, they are unwatchable hence why I don't watch. There are SO many brilliant cooking vlogs on youtube my time doesn't need to wasted on a swaying camera which doesn't film the food but is constantly on Mark's greasy sweaty face.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She goes on about how wonderful her roast potatoes are personally, I always think they look really greasy and dirty. Her oven is filthy so that can't be good for the flavour either. :LOL::sick:

I don't know why Mark doesn't listen to people when they give him feedback about their live cooking vlogs, they are unwatchable hence why I don't watch. There are SO many brilliant cooking vlogs on youtube my time doesn't need to wasted on a swaying camera which doesn't film the food but is constantly on Mark's greasy sweaty face.
Agree there are many great cooking vlogs out there - for example, while I don’t always care for the meals in What’s For Tea?, it is well filmed and produced and relaxing/enjoyable to watch, and I don’t think the vlogger is a professional videographer.

Reactions: 3
How filthy and sickly did manky look tonight, baseball cap to hide his greasy wet looking hair, sweaty face, manic childish, totally UNFUNNY behaviour, is he pissed or is it drugs

• Sick
Reactions: 6
How filthy and sickly did manky look tonight, baseball cap to hide his greasy wet looking hair, sweaty face, manic childish, totally UNFUNNY behaviour, is he pissed or is it drugs
It's worrying how awful it is. This guy is nearly fifty and a father of four. Yet has no self awareness. Sweating so much. Zero food hygiene. The can opener thing is a joke. Her curry was a joke. Even with store cupboard ingredients it was like drunk students invent stuff. Plant based chicken again!
No wonder no one comes to their house. Stacey was really uncomfortable and left her kids at home. Kaye was the only other one. I think they would be horrified both by the state of the place and Manky's behaviour.

Reactions: 10
OMG... How stomach churning is Nittys gravy video on Instagram??? It looks perverse!!! Only Manky and Nitty could make gravy look perverse 🤑🤑🤑
I guess he's slowed the video right down for the extra perverseness. Press play at your peril. Yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk

Only because I like taking the p.ss not because I find them entertaining. It's no wonder people think you are manky!
As I've said before, I only watch as it's like car crash tv. I do not in anyway find them entertaining. This page is one of the most entertaining aspects of the Nitty and manky show.

• Haha
Only because I like taking the p.ss not because I find them entertaining. It's no wonder people think you are manky!
My point was we wonder why anyone watches them even though we ourselves watch them...albeit for different reasons to the subs..( we prob get some satisfaction if we’re honest otherwise we would NEVER watch them, it’s not compulsory ..And no I’m NOT Mank)
Thought you’d see the funny side,..hey ho!🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Nadia should ask Kiki to film her cooking shows... at least then we wouldn’t have to put up with Marks annoying camera movements and interrupting! Kiki clearly doesn’t want to be infront of the camera (no surprise as she’s at the most self conscious age), she may enjoy that side of filming and being with her mum.

So glad I’m not the only one who thinks Marks silly facial expressions and voices are like offensive impressions of people with learning disabilities. If I saw someone I know do that, id call them out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.