Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenting but I feel I have to comment on this seeming Chi Chi drama. I saw what looks like ChiChi on GFH20 at 3:38. It’s hard to see as Mark has the camera swinging around very fast as usual but if you persevere you can just make out ChiChi following Toffee past Nadia at the gate going back to the side “garden” area. I presume the video of the cleared front area was taken just after their return from Cornwall and if so it means Chi Chi was either picked up or dropped off back home straight away. I have no idea why they would create drama over this but nothing else they do makes any sense either. Secretive lot. I wouldn’t be surprised if the front area had even been done before they went on holiday as the vlogs appear to be all over the place.

This is the best screenshot I can manage.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This morning there is a photo of chi chi on Donna's Instagram so she is still with donna

Reactions: 1
First time commenting but I feel I have to comment on this seeming Chi Chi drama. I saw what looks like ChiChi on GFH20 at 3:38. It’s hard to see as Mark has the camera swinging around very fast as usual but if you persevere you can just make out ChiChi following Toffee past Nadia at the gate going back to the side “garden” area. I presume the video of the cleared front area was taken just after their return from Cornwall and if so it means Chi Chi was either picked up or dropped off back home straight away. I have no idea why they would create drama over this but nothing else they do makes any sense either. Secretive lot. I wouldn’t be surprised if the front area had even been done before they went on holiday as the vlogs appear to be all over the place.

i think you are right, that is Chi chi at 3:38 at the side of the house @Anniepan

The comments on today's vlog look like a Fawlty Towers script, McDonalds Farmer losing the plot over nothing, Helen in South Africa ignoring all the arguments and keeps looking for someone with her surname, it's hilarious reading. The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum. What a band of merry followers they have!!!
And they are the people Manky is doing all of his channel for 😂
The mutual protection is ridiculous, the subs feel the need to protect the Sawalha-Adderleys and the Sawalha-Adderleys feel the need to protect their band of misfits.

You actually couldn't write or make this stuff up.... Added to the... Dog tit, Cow Tipping, Drinking not Drinking, Readers Wives Behaviour, Hoarding, General Filth, Cupboard Filth, Floor Filth, Body Filth, Bed Sheets Filth, Grandiose Opinions of Self, Sweating, Carb Loading, Cellulite Issues, Rule Breaking, Painful Podcasts, Narcissistic Behaviour, Profiteering, Animal Cruelty, Nits, Rats, Elder Abuse, Alleged Hair Loss, Mankys Many Issues, Nittys Constant Lying, Tax Avoidance, Holidaying With 4 Households, Constant Begging For Freebies, Skinning Up Saga, Garden Design, Hello Magazine Editors on Speed Dial, Addictive Potato Growing, Inability To Read Gov Guidelines and Complete All Round Laziness, THIS IS CAR CRASH LIVING ON STEROIDS 😂😂😂
Apart from that it's all fine 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’ve all lost the plot! I’m so amazed at the blatant attempts at cover ups from those two I feel compelled to comment. They must think we are all stupid! What is so wrong with telling the truth about ChiChi anyway? And that last vlog takes the biscuit. I thought they were anti-bullying?! I feel they have reached a new low.

Reactions: 9

I hope nothing has happened to her while in someone else’s care

• Sad
My favourite comment was from Helen: “McDonalds Farmer are you Caroline Dunleavy?” 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and McDonalds Farmer saying something like “how very dare you suggest Mark and Nadia would delete MY #comment?!?!?!?” when his comment had definitely been deleted 🤦‍♀️
Helen from south Africa, is some weirdo, she talks like manky and Nitty are her besties lol,she doesnt get they dont give a tit about what you write,they only read the ones that disagree with them ,honestly shes all fluffy animals and flowers 😄,totally deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Slimwizard Donnamaylondon posted a photo of ChChi this morning after a walk on the beach so the dog is still in Hove it would seem but being well looked after.

Mark is probably loving the speculation and wants all those questions asking where Chi Chi is because the comments help to drive volume to his Insta page prioritizing his posts, pushing the most relevant ones towards the top and giving him visibility on instagram. The same applies to the thumbs up, they claim it is to stop trolls - no it isn't it's so they can drive the algorithm. Sick game to play but shows their true dark personalities.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Helen from south Africa, is some weirdo, she talks like manky and Nitty are her besties lol,she doesnt get they dont give a tit about what you write,they only read the ones that disagree with them ,honestly shes all fluffy animals and flowers 😄,totally deluded.
I always thought she was some kind of Bot tbh

Reactions: 3
Mark is probably loving the speculation and wants all those questions asking where Chi Chi is because the comments help to drive volume to his Insta page prioritizing his posts, pushing the most relevant ones towards the top and giving him visibility on instagram. The same applies to the thumbs up, they claim it is to stop trolls - no it isn't it's so they can drive the algorithm. Sick game to play but shows their true dark personalities.
true as like I did, I go and look and give him the viewing figure, but yes its definitely Chi Chi

Reactions: 2
Apparently and just for a change there gonna talk about *How is YOUR mental health....no doubt Manky will have had a bad day!... can't wait!!:/...👎

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Just wondering what Maddie’s corona antibody Test results were.
they should test us either way.
Them doing test starts 17:18 minutes in

Reactions: 3
Welcome Maid22
Excellent post, we've had a similar journey with the Swadderleys.
It would appear nothing's changed since I saw the light and joined tattle in April.
Interesting that the COVID didn't prevent them from cramming themselves into a car to go to Cornwall but they still can't get hold of the birthing suit.
Have they found a nail and hammer on the whole of Amazon to put the YT plaque up with yet?
Happy (n)(n)(n)(n)ing. Satisfying, isn't it. :sneaky:
Thank you for the welcome, I've read here for ages but had to sign up and rant after their Cornwall visit, all they do is lie and take money off vunerable people, they are a bloody disgrace.

Reactions: 7

Just wondering what Maddie’s corona antibody Test results were.
they should test us either way.
Them doing test starts 17:18 minutes in
Last time someone asked them they still hadn't done the test, they probably never will. They're too bloody lazy!

Last time someone asked them they still hadn't done the test, they probably never will. They're too bloody lazy!
I think they may have done it and it was negative, but you may be right too much hassle for them

Chi Chi is definitely not injured as she has been walking on the beach.

In Home Time #49 - when they were having the meal at the table with Ted/Betty/Di/Patrick, There was another young man sat next to Patrick (looks slightly like a brother?) They pan over him very quickly!! Kiki isn't at the table. It's around 18mins in; when Teddy is talking.
I think they are Lisa’s sons ( Carlitos talks on pod cast sometimes)
Put me right if I’m wrong

Last edited:
Deffo think they read on here as a few days ago I mentioned that many subs say Hi Hi Hi constantly and never get acknowledged ...well now there asking everyone to let them know if they have never sd Hello to them!...pity they can't pick up a few more things we say on here!.

Reactions: 7
Apparently chi chi is coming back this week, nadia has just said it in the live this morning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.