Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nitty said that they are not wearing masks in Holland. But she agrees with mask wearing. Yet there wasn't much evidence of that in Cornwall. Maybe hers was a special invisible one to enable her to stuff her face.
No masks, no social distancing. Just doing whatever they felt like doing. No regard for other people

Reactions: 8
Also, when they were in Cornwall she said Dina was at home with dogs: and Then we find out not. Even in the latest blog she explained chi chi was going to Brighton and later manky said Dina was staying with the dogs. Did you see the state of the floor they left for Dina?
I noticed the state of the house before they left for Cornwall, I don't believe anyone was staying - surely most people would tidy up before they left?!

Reactions: 7
I saw some worrying footage the other day of Toffee growling at Mark whilst in her cage. That dog has been frightened by manky. My family dogs have never growled like that at us.
Terrorising her in her safe space is very cruel.
Toffee often growls at Mark. He winds her up all the time.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
We once had a dog and we both loved him to bits. Whenever one of us came home he would be so excited to see us and so would we...we would pat him cuddle him kiss him and stay with him. You never see that with that family. We’d love to have another but our life is different now. We go away a lot, abroad etc (in normal times) so obviously we couldn’t do that. But maybe one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We once had a dog and we both loved him to bits. Whenever one of us came home he would be so excited to see us and so would we...we would pat him cuddle him kiss him and stay with him. You never see that with that family. We’d love to have another but our life is different now. We go away a lot, abroad etc (in normal times) so obviously we couldn’t do that. But maybe one day.
I think it’s a classic case of parents getting dogs to keep the kids occupied. Kids no longer pay attention to the dogs and adults are lumbered with all the work. Get rid.

I’m a dog lover so can’t understand this mentality but you see it all the time. Especially with people showing animals off on social media but finding them an irritant otherwise.

• Sad
I don't have any pets however, I have always thought they treat Chi Chi and Toffee terribly. Mark is always antagonising them especially Chi Chi. The dogs beds in the last vlogs was disgusting, hadn't been washed in forever by the looks of it. I always get the impression the only time the dogs go out for a walk is when they need some park footage for their vlog.
You’re right it’s all for the vlog. Is it no wonder the dogs might smell if their beds are never washed. Fat chance of that ever happening when the dirty b*******s don’t wash their own bedding.
She is one dirty filthy cow in every sense. And if anyone believed what she said about stripping the beds the putting clean sheets on for Dina and her nephew then they need their heads examining.

I think it’s a classic case of parents getting dogs to keep the kids occupied. Kids no longer pay attention to the dogs and adults are lumbered with all the work. Get rid.

I’m a dog lover so can’t understand this mentality but you see it all the time. Especially with people showing animals off on social media but finding them an irritant otherwise.
You’re right some people get dogs for the wrong reasons. The so called handbag dogs for example. Those idiots who don’t have a clue about owning a dog get them and put them in their new designer handbag Bloody morons.

• Heart
Oh and another thing was the cow tipping, ffs, really, see they deleted that blog, and manky going on soo much about his mother, what about his 2 oldest daughters, he's left them, the one I feel sorry for is Kiki, you can see in vlogs she's uncomfortable, she's only 12, God I wish loose woman would chuck Nadia off, she's full of lies and a disgusting individual

Reactions: 12
He really is a very silly immature idiot

I noticed the state of the house before they left for Cornwall, I don't believe anyone was staying - surely most people would tidy up before they left?!
I think Dina took toffee to get house but went round and cleaned up. They always say there nephew is staying but he never has. It’s trying to convince the subs that someone is home when they are away. When they got stuck in Berlin k and m were at home alone she let thus slip in the blog that was put out once they were back home. As she said she would have to order a take away for them

Reactions: 6
Chi Chi is definitely not injured as she has been walking on the beach.

In Home Time #49 - when they were having the meal at the table with Ted/Betty/Di/Patrick, There was another young man sat next to Patrick (looks slightly like a brother?) They pan over him very quickly!! Kiki isn't at the table. It's around 18mins in; when Teddy is talking.
It might have been Dina’s son Finlay. He doesn’t like to be filmed.

Reactions: 3
Sucking in his gut and hoping to get some likes off the back of the phoned-in publicity around N's recent Madonna photoshoot.
He clearly packing a cocktail sausage in those trunks. Let's hope it wasn't the 12 year old behind the camera this time. :(
[/
You’re right it’s all for the vlog. Is it no wonder the dogs might smell if their beds are never washed. Fat chance of that ever happening when the dirty b*******s don’t wash their own bedding.
She is one dirty filthy cow in every sense. And if anyone believed what she said about stripping the beds the putting clean sheets on for Dina and her nephew then they need their heads examining.

You’re right some people get dogs for the wrong reasons. The so called handbag dogs for example. Those idiots who don’t have a clue about owning a dog get them and put them in their new designer handbag Bloody morons.
She is a total filthy skank, you can see the grime on both of them, that house is so disgusting, the filth and mess, shows how gross and vile they both are to be happy to show that rancid hovel on camera

Reactions: 1
He really is a very silly immature idiot

I think Dina took toffee to get house but went round and cleaned up. They always say there nephew is staying but he never has. It’s trying to convince the subs that someone is home when they are away. When they got stuck in Berlin k and m were at home alone she let thus slip in the blog that was put out once they were back home. As she said she would have to order a take away for them
I think it's to convince burglars that someone is home when they are away. The way they advertise their #gifted breaks would invalidate any insurance claim if they were robbed.

Mind you, insurance sounds rather boring and grown up for the Swadderleys.

I remember our neighbors brought a pup for their youngest one Xmas, we popped up a couple weeks later and the pup kept going to back door , I said to the other kids think the dog needs to go out, their response was, it's not our dog:( I really hope chi chi has gone to a loving home

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Dogs have their own personalities and quirks but I've never known a dog growl so much at their owner. He teases the poor thing on camera so god knows what he does off camera. Sorry but that growling isn't normal is it ? The "cow tipping" and the way he speaks to his family doesn't paint a good picture

• Angry
he is gross, put your flabby sweaty bod away manky, god he loves himself, absolutely deluded
Trouble is he has vunerable subs who boost his ego, but claims he and she have body dismorphia, you wouldn't show off your body if you had that, but Nadia off the tv has every ailment going and when the tit hits the pan ( that'll be when they announce chi chi isn't coming back) manky will do his woe is me mental chat, so bloody predicable

Reactions: 4
Manky is like that really annoying kid at school who everyone avoids. Only, he has never grown out of it. He never had a dad to emulate, and Nanny Di ignored him. Constant attention seeking, and inappropriate behaviour at his age, is disturbing. They are both sad show offs. Why would you show your sweaty moobs on insta, if you have body dysmorphia. Nitty is what we call mutton.

• Haha
Dogs have their own personalities and quirks but I've never known a dog growl so much at their owner. He teases the poor thing on camera so god knows what he does off camera. Sorry but that growling isn't normal is it ? The "cow tipping" and the way he speaks to his family doesn't paint a good picture
They really shouldn't have dogs, they don't even pick up their tit in the garden, and one of them was sick and it was onions, one of the most toxix things for dogs, he teases toffee in her own space, pity toffee can't be rehomed too

• Sad
  • Heart
I bet they're going to blame the fact that chi chi rolls in fox poo as a reason for getting rid of her. Ignoring the fact that the dogs reaction is to to their actions and the way they treat them. Thry cannot look after themselves never mons pets 😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.