Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on today's vlog look like a Fawlty Towers script, McDonalds Farmer losing the plot over nothing, Helen in South Africa ignoring all the arguments and keeps looking for someone with her surname, it's hilarious reading. The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum. What a band of merry followers they have!!!
And they are the people Manky is doing all of his channel for 😂
The mutual protection is ridiculous, the subs feel the need to protect the Sawalha-Adderleys and the Sawalha-Adderleys feel the need to protect their band of misfits.

You actually couldn't write or make this stuff up.... Added to the... Dog tit, Cow Tipping, Drinking not Drinking, Readers Wives Behaviour, Hoarding, General Filth, Cupboard Filth, Floor Filth, Body Filth, Bed Sheets Filth, Grandiose Opinions of Self, Sweating, Carb Loading, Cellulite Issues, Rule Breaking, Painful Podcasts, Narcissistic Behaviour, Profiteering, Animal Cruelty, Nits, Rats, Elder Abuse, Alleged Hair Loss, Mankys Many Issues, Nittys Constant Lying, Tax Avoidance, Holidaying With 4 Households, Constant Begging For Freebies, Skinning Up Saga, Garden Design, Hello Magazine Editors on Speed Dial, Addictive Potato Growing, Inability To Read Gov Guidelines and Complete All Round Laziness, THIS IS CAR CRASH LIVING ON STEROIDS 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE this describes that pair of skanks and their skanky lives to perfection, well done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh poor bugger, was hoping she was going to stay in a loving home
Me too, but nadia didnt seem happy about chi chi coming home as she thought chi chi would prefer it by the sea all the time. Yes she probably would and cared for in a loving home

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That bloody woman is insane telling everyone she has lymes disease, so now we have a new ailment to add to her list of conditions not only is he manky she is as well. She was shoving her arms at the camera for everyone to see the rashes on her skin waiting for someone to diagnose what it was how gross can you get, plus the head scratching was constant she's getting worse by the day!.....

• Sick
Reactions: 13
106,000 subscribers, under 4,000 watched this morning's live, and 432 👍.... something is not adding up here!..... I've also noticed they have changed round the seating for the lives, so the wall the plaque was meant to go on is no longer in view!.....

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Just wondering what Maddie’s corona antibody Test results were.
they should test us either way.
Them doing test starts 17:18 minutes in
Soon as nitty said mammas spaghetti, that was me finished 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Aren't they bored of churning out these lives? I never bother to watch them. But just looking at the thumbnail on the live they look as if they have just both rolled out of bed. People keep telling them they look scruffy and dirty but they just seem to refuse to wash.

Reactions: 7
That bloody woman is insane telling everyone she has lymes disease, so now we have a new ailment to add to her list of conditions not only is he manky she is as well. She was shoving her arms at the camera for everyone to see the rashes on her skin waiting for someone to diagnose what it was how gross can you get, plus the head scratching was constant she's getting worse by the day!.....
Lymes Disease is very serious, and not taken seriously by the medical professionals, there is no treatment or support for people with it, so she really shouldn't be jumping on that bandwagon as so many people who have the disease are fighting for justice to have their symptoms taken seriously and to get the treatment required

106,000 subscribers, under 4,000 watched this morning's live, and 432 👍.... something is not adding up here!..... I've also noticed they have changed round the seating for the lives, so the wall the plaque was meant to go on is no longer in view!.....
and proably a lot of that 4,000 is us lot dipping in and out!

Reactions: 7
She’s scratching her dirty head and poking her rancid ears constantly, you can tell she has a layer of grime on her, as for manky, at one point this morning when he trying to tickle between her rolls his head came right up to the camera, his hair was just grease, I nearly baulked, why can’t they get washed and have clean hair before they plonk themselves in front of the camera, what is wrong with them

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG... How stomach churning is Nittys gravy video on Instagram??? It looks perverse!!! Only Manky and Nitty could make gravy look perverse 🤑🤑🤑

• Sick
  • Haha
They really do look filthy this morning. I get the feeling with Nitty she can't be bothered with the live. Manky just wants to get on and spout nonsense because he loves the sound of his own voice. They don't make an effort with their hygiene or appearance. The background is a total mess. Manky reckons he knows so much about filming, and creating an atmosphere. Very defensive about the music. Yet can't get the set up looking professional for their morning rant.
As for Lyme disease. How about you just wash in some Dettol, and get clean towels and sheets for each member of the family. Nitty was grimey this morning. Didn't know when the dogs had been wormed. These people keep telling us they are intelligent humans. :LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
OMG... How stomach churning is Nittys gravy video on Instagram??? It looks perverse!!! Only Manky and Nitty could make gravy look perverse 🤑🤑🤑
no doubt Bisto gravy granules were used though she will make out she made it herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
no doubt Bisto gravy granules were used though she will make out she made it herself
Of course and Paxo Sage and Onion...not that I am fussy at using either on occasion but then I don't pretend I make my own when using them! I wonder if she managed to eat all those roast potatoes!

the cult is out of control - they have created chaos as inexperienced influencers, such a worry what they are doing to people
Their subs don't seem to be of a very high calibre; don't think Manky will be relishing the sub-standard level they've attracted

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.