Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were also saying that both the girls and Teddy are sick, but not Covid-19 apparently. Though Nadia did have a Covid-19 test on Friday. She vomited having the test so it was invalid and has to go back for another one.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I went to have a look at this, on his recommendation, and didn't find it that funny, tbh
Sorry, no. It's part of M's thing ...

I think you'll find what you watched was groundbreaking cooking-comedy gold. (y)(y)

• Haha
They were also saying that both the girls and Teddy are sick, but not Covid-19 apparently. Though Nadia did have a Covid-19 test on Friday. She vomited having the test so it was invalid and has to go back for another one.
She vomited having the test?! Such a bloody drama queen. I've had a covid test very simple process.

Reactions: 5
I don't think chi chi is with donna anymore because donna has been posting her days out on the beach and chi chi isnt in the photos. Donna used to always have photos of chi chi with her

Reactions: 1
She vomited having the test?! Such a bloody drama queen. I've had a covid test very simple process.
Yep she vomited up sweet potato fries all over the swab! I’ve had two of them and was fine both times. God knows how she would have coped having it stuck up her nose! She never got to that part!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
FFS, this morning Nadia is pondering whether the government is hiding info about Covid because it’s “really hard” to understand what we are expected to do in terms of taking precautions. It’s dangerous drivel she is spouting and it’s not that hard to understand. We’re talking about a virus with a high rate and intensity of infection for which there is no cure right now. Leave the science to scientists, Nads.

Reactions: 10
I think people are getting fed up with all their lies. Their subs aren't as silly as they thought. Even the sub McDonald's Farmer has had a little rant today and is usually the one hunting out the "trolls".

Reactions: 9
There is a substantial age gap between Maddie and Kiki, which doesn’t seem to get represented in their vlogs. Maddie obviously gets more freedom and they are relaxed about her having a boyfriend...but there seems to be no difference in expectations on the girls. In fact, Kiki seems more inclined to do household chores and have a more mature outlook, and now she is taller I don’t find the size of the age gap obvious and if I hadn’t looked it up, would assume it was around 2 years.

I think they are lining themselves up for trouble with Maddie by referring her grouped with her much younger sister as ‘kids’ and ‘teens’. Maddie is 18 in three months time, yet there has not been any comments on what becoming an adult will require for her in terms of next steps...will she in further education, apprenticeship or employment? Or will she still be a ‘kid’ according to Mark and Nadia? If they are not careful, she will be living off them for years and risking their ability to retire. If she has no plans to do anything that will bring in money, even minimum wage, on the horizon, their best chance of not having to financially support her for many years to come would be to hope that she marries into money.

I don’t see anything wrong with home education, but there needs to be an outcome to it and a point where home education is finished and the kids become adults and makes their own next steps, whether that be in education or employment. Are they just going to take her to art galleries until she is 25 and claim she is still ‘learning’?

Just watched the Tamsin Greig doughnut thing. It’s very average daytime tv fodder, ok it was a job he did but it’s nothing special. Another example of Mark using dull repetitive waiting-room background music in unnecessary places over conversations. It’s the FIRST TIME I’ve ever seen a camera operator on show like this, point their finger at something and not just stay behind the camera, that moment in particular sticks out as unprofessional.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There is a substantial age gap between Maddie and Kiki, which doesn’t seem to get represented in their vlogs. Maddie obviously gets more freedom and they are relaxed about her having a boyfriend...but there seems to be no difference in expectations on the girls. In fact, Kiki seems more inclined to do household chores and have a more mature outlook, and now she is taller I don’t find the size of the age gap obvious and if I hadn’t looked it up, would assume it was around 2 years.

I think they are lining themselves up for trouble with Maddie by referring her grouped with her much younger sister as ‘kids’ and ‘teens’. Maddie is 18 in three months time, yet there has not been any comments on what becoming an adult will require for her in terms of next steps...will she in further education, apprenticeship or employment? Or will she still be a ‘kid’ according to Mark and Nadia? If they are not careful, she will be living off them for years and risking their ability to retire. If she has no plans to do anything that will bring in money, even minimum wage, on the horizon, their best chance of not having to financially support her for many years to come would be to hope that she marries into money.

I don’t see anything wrong with home education, but there needs to be an outcome to it and a point where home education is finished and the kids become adults and makes their own next steps, whether that be in education or employment. Are they just going to take her to art galleries until she is 25 and claim she is still ‘learning’?
Agree, they treat them both like 15/16 year olds - Maddie younger, Kiki older. They’re probably hoping Maddie stays attached to them for a long time - similar to how her parents treated her and her sisters by building annexes so they could all live at home as adults. I don’t blame them to be honest - nice to be able to afford it. But the difference is they all went to school and got some life experience so for them it was a choice. Whereas it looks like Maddie is being brought up to be reliant on them - no school, no part-time job, no sign of learning to drive, or contribute to the house.

Reactions: 10

Just watched the Tamsin Greig doughnut thing. It’s very average daytime tv fodder, ok it was a job he did but it’s nothing special. Another example of Mark using dull repetitive waiting-room background music in unnecessary places over conversations. It’s the FIRST TIME I’ve ever seen a camera operator on show like this, point their finger at something and not just stay behind the camera, that moment in particular sticks out as unprofessional.
Isn’t she supposed to be going to drama school?

Reactions: 2
Chi Chi is definitely not injured as she has been walking on the beach.

In Home Time #49 - when they were having the meal at the table with Ted/Betty/Di/Patrick, There was another young man sat next to Patrick (looks slightly like a brother?) They pan over him very quickly!! Kiki isn't at the table. It's around 18mins in; when Teddy is talking.

Reactions: 2
Chi Chi is definitely not injured as she has been walking on the beach.

In Home Time #49 - when they were having the meal at the table with Ted/Betty/Di/Patrick, There was another young man sat next to Patrick (looks slightly like a brother?) They pan over him very quickly!! Kiki isn't at the table. It's around 18mins in; when Teddy is talking.
Yes and his awful camera work almost hides it! But this time he did it on purpose. They constantly break the rules and then pretend they don’t understand them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.