Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally come to find this website today, as ashamed to say I got sucked in as a long time YT follower, and a 6 month subscriber, but am naive and literally thought I was going crazy listening to it all. Have unsubscribed and stopped paying

So will add to the above list, before I go back and read all the threads

When Nadia did the Copafeel thing, and got the sponsors, did they ever do the visits to the sponsors who won, for Nadia to cook in their kitchen?

I have noticed the latest comp, when they were opening the winners for the personal visit with a book, Nadia wanted a winner in Scotland, so they could do a trip on expenses obviously

I will add to the list, but so happy to have found you all. Sorry if these have already been mentioned, but have a lot of threads to catch up on!
Welcome 😊

Reactions: 1
She says she made those scones

Lies, more lies!
Unless I’ve misunderstood it, she’s saying on that ‘scone-insta-post‘ that she made these scones for the No Name Sunday Show?
The post kinda insinuates that she maybe made them Sunday past?
Anyway... that picture was taken in Cornwall as it’s not her kitchen but the one at Nanplough Farm where they stayed.
That apron was on the door in the photo of Maddie & Paddy on their jolly holibobs.
Sooooo, no way would she have baked them when Cornwall sells the best scones this side of the Yukon river.
She may have opened a jar of jam and a packet of clotted cream to plop on top though, so technically, she’s a master chef. 🙄
Not even her bloody pinny.
Like she’d pack a beautifully laundered and pressed pinky for a trip away. She can’t even pack clean clothes.
IT WAS ALREADY THERE PEEPS.
Good work and well spotted. Absolute liars as always

Reactions: 9
Come on now own up, which troll jumped off that train and 💩 in their garden 😬
I couldn’t help notice they only have one small bolt on their gate..We have two heavy duty bolts on ours and we live in a quiet village...living where they live I’d never be able to sleep at night. No wonder a tiny little troll was able to get in and leave a ‘ gift’ ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Then Nitty would be getting 6 grand a week in that case for being on telly for Just 2 hours a week! Not on your Nellie will she or even Janet with her intellect get that sort of money.
If singers in Ireland get that much its because they have talent ☺ They would have to work very hard singing and entertainIng an audiences for a continuous two hours...then they have to pay anyone who accompanies them out of that wage.
Not the best comparison 😛
3k sounds about right to me. I’ve worked in tv, just as a production assistant but heard of what presenters get paid and 3k really isn’t a huge amount compared to a lot of them. Philip Schofield takes home 600k before extras (last years extras were 130k) on this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
From companies house...I’m thinking the Loose Women salary gets routed through Mark’s Ltd company...it reduces tax...quite normal for ‘entertainers’ to do this.

This one is the same thing but from an earlier year...but in these account submissions there
is also a breakdown of the expenses includes..so all the costs pre-tax...(in next post)

Looks like they are charging things such as taking the family to the theatre and cinema as ‘business costs’? Suppose it is ‘research’ for Mark’s work. Also leasing vehicles...even though Nadia gets collected by ITV. I’m thinking for example with Cornwall...as they were filming...the holiday could come under productions or location costs. It looks to me that YouTubing could be a way of tax dodging by creating ridiculous expenses, thereby reducing their tax liability when taking the money out of the business (from Nadia’s actual earnings).
They didn’t give much to charity did they?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
3k sounds about right to me. I’ve worked in tv, just as a production assistant but heard of what presenters get paid and 3k really isn’t a huge amount compared to a lot of them. Philip Schofield takes home 600k before extras (last years extras were 130k) on this morning.
Oh come on now you can’t put Phillip Schofield and Nadia Sawalha in the same sentence ( like I just did 😊) never mind compare their earnings.
Whether people love him or hate him PS is the cream of the crop of television presenters. I know he’s raking the money in (million+) Nadia is small fry and insignificant compared to someone like him and is definitely not worth £6000 for a two hour television appearance talking a load of tripe made mostly of lies.

You can’t know Phillip that well he’s got two LL in his name 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I suppose looking at the other Loose Women accounts would give more of an indication, Colleen doesn't do much work outside of Loose...

Reactions: 5
I think Manky is stuck in a time warp, he has not emotionally developed and learned any new techiques and tips in his film making for over a decade. He has not moved with the times at all. I watch some YT vlogs that are filmed by lone cinematographers, that manage to film their travel vlogs, wellness vlogs and wonderful cooking vlogs, with great music to get you in a good mood...He is just manic, they dont cook anything decent, he swings the camera around frantically to make sure he is in shot. They live in a hovel...they arent really selling themselves well.
Oh come on now you can’t put Phillip Schofield and Nadia Sawalha in the same sentence ( like I just did 😊) never mind compare their earnings.
Whether people love him or hate him PS is the cream of the crop of television presenters. I know he’s raking the money in (million+) Nadia is small fry and insignificant compared to someone like him and is definitely not worth £6000 for a two hour television appearance talking a load of tripe made mostly of lies.

You can’t know Phillip that well he’s got two LL in his name 😉
I don’t know Phil, thankfully. He’s a nasty piece of work from what I hear.

3k isn’t just for the hour on air, it includes briefings, meetings before and after show and any other commitments. I’m not saying Nadia earns this but Stacey does and apparently all the loose women earn the same!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know Phil, thankfully. He’s a nasty piece of work from what I hear.

3k isn’t just for the hour on air, it includes briefings, meetings before and after show and any other commitments. I’m not saying Nadia earns this but Stacey does and apparently all the loose women earn the same!
Yes I realise the LW have an early start and don’t go home straight after the show. But if you believe Stacey gets that much then you must believe Nadia does as well, like you said they all get the same pay. So if Nadia averages two days @ £6000 per week thats £312 thousand pounds per year. Then on top of that any earnings from mags / recipe books / interviews etc That would all add up to make her a very well off woman...which she ain’t!
Still don’t believe they get that kind of money for LW.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When we’re blocked is that a forever thing? Asking for a friend 😂
Yes...unless you have another email address.🤭 But once I was muted that was me done, I prefer to leave my opinions here where Mark reads them anyway!;) I have to say none of the comments I ever left on their channel were rude or nasty - Mark just doesn't like being outed when he/they lie.

I never watch their GFH, :sleep::sleep::sleep: but just had a quick look on the back of the comments. I notice Mark doesn't actually like Di planting anything? It seems he just wants her present in the vlog for the views. She looks exhausted. He should just let the woman relax. The garden is such a mess! Why don't they clean the decking? Get rid of all the pots and tat, sweep up and jet wash it. The path looks awful and everyone who walks across it seems to stumble all over the place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd take that with a pinch of salt as the accounts are unaudited.

My thoughts on their financials: the accounts are quite sloppy - they have staff costs, but the disclosure note says they don't have any staff, which is not possible. Even if Nadia were working as a contractor, that wouldn't be classified as a staff cost.

Also, the 'profit' figure doesn't mean the £76k is theirs for the taking.

Yes, they have £76k profit. But they've only paid themselves £25k in salary, and have left a profit to then suffer corporation tax. Why would they do that - just pay corporation tax for no reason? Surely they'd take out as much salary as possible? Why would they want to retain a profit? If they take it out as salary next year, they're then paying income tax on top of the corporation tax from the year before.

The answer? They don't have enough cash to pay out any more than they already have - they have £26k of 'current assets' (let's assume all cash) and £25k of creditors (money they owe).

They've taken out all the money they can (£25k in salary) and left enough to cover what they owe. Their salary is down from £50k in the prior year.
They talk about Michelle as if she’s their staff - maybe she’s the £25K? And he’s said they used to have more staff which maybe explains the £50K? Just a thought.

Reactions: 4
They talk about Michelle as if she’s their staff - maybe she’s the £25K? And he’s said they used to have more staff which maybe explains the £50K? Just a thought.
On their website they have a staff member called Miranda Laughlin.

In the latest GFH video, I think Mark put the poo there. You could tell how fragile his masculinity was when he put a few pebbles down by the spa and went on and on about it.
He didn't like the fact another man came in and just got on and cleared that space. Something Mark could have done but never bothered, as his idea of gardening is gurning and screaming and achieving nothing. Nadia says about Stephen "he is the best man for the job. He is so strong" - which was really weird wording and an obvious dig at mark.
Then suddenly....surprise...there's a human poo in the garden. The subject is changed, stephens work is forgotten about and Marks poo pulls focus.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
In the latest GFH video, I think Mark put the poo there. You could tell how fragile his masculinity was when he put a few pebbles down by the spa and went on and on about it.
He didn't like the fact another man came in and just got on and cleared that space. Something Mark could have done but never bothered, as his idea of gardening is gurning and screaming and achieving nothing. Nadia says about Stephen "he is the best man for the job. He is so strong" - which was really weird wording and an obvious dig at mark.
Then suddenly....surprise...there's a human poo in the garden. The subject is changed, stephens work is forgotten about and Marks poo pulls focus.
It wasn’t Stephen it was Tariq whoever the hell he is!

From companies house...I’m thinking the Loose Women salary gets routed through Mark’s Ltd company...it reduces tax...quite normal for ‘entertainers’ to do this.

This one is the same thing but from an earlier year...but in these account submissions there
is also a breakdown of the expenses includes..so all the costs pre-tax...(in next post)

Looks like they are charging things such as taking the family to the theatre and cinema as ‘business costs’? Suppose it is ‘research’ for Mark’s work. Also leasing vehicles...even though Nadia gets collected by ITV. I’m thinking for example with Cornwall...as they were filming...the holiday could come under productions or location costs. It looks to me that YouTubing could be a way of tax dodging by creating ridiculous expenses, thereby reducing their tax liability when taking the money out of the business (from Nadia’s actual earnings).
At least we know the property repairs and maintenance line of £533 for one of the years is correct! It certainly shows that they never do anything properly or pay a professional!

I have literally come to find this website today, as ashamed to say I got sucked in as a long time YT follower, and a 6 month subscriber, but am naive and literally thought I was going crazy listening to it all. Have unsubscribed and stopped paying

When Nadia did the Copafeel thing, and got the sponsors, did they ever do the visits to the sponsors who won, for Nadia to cook in their kitchen?

I have noticed the latest comp, when they were opening the winners for the personal visit with a book, Nadia wanted a winner in Scotland, so they could do a trip on expenses obviously

I will add to the list, but so happy to have found you all. Sorry if these have already been mentioned, but have a lot of threads to catch up on!
Welcome to the family! Don’t worry that you were a fan, many of us here used to be, myself included. I subscribed for two months and then stopped paying etc and came here instead which is a much friendlier and honest environment!

Reactions: 5

Welcome to the merry band of trolls!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.