Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me want to vomit hearing mark say “we’ll just have to sacrifice our holidays “ alright for someone who’s been on several already this year!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Latest gfh. How many times does manky need telling his one metre pebble path to nowhere is ‘brilliant’? Jesus christ, hes like a toddler needing constant praise 🙄 then theres the amazement of the tiny patch of grass thats been cleared by this big strong mystery man tariq....it looks a hot mess to me, good luck growing owt on that soil thats been burnt to death 🔥🤷‍♀️ Its literally a tit tip...mankys been using that corner as an outside toilet 😉

they do have a lot of land tho dont they? Why have they left it to rot for 17yrs? I mean its not as if mankys been busy working or doing anything in the house 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Where has he been whilst Tariq has been doing all that? he never goes anywhere other than to sainsburys or to the park. That clearing must have taken hours as it was piled high full of tit and where has all the rubbish gone? No way he didnt know about that.

Quite an achievement for me I managed to watch the first few minutes of today's live and then luckily came to my senses and switched the face only a mother could love (and I don't think even she does) off. He was busily scratching his head, mother di looked her usual scruffy self with stained t shirt and the house is back to being the tip we all know. Cupboards and drawers all left open and the pile of clothes on the bottom of the stairs, dina completely wasted her time picking up after those two tramps....

• Heart
  • Wow
Latest gfh. How many times does manky need telling his one metre pebble path to nowhere is ‘brilliant’? Jesus christ, hes like a toddler needing constant praise 🙄 then theres the amazement of the tiny patch of grass thats been cleared by this big strong mystery man tariq....it looks a hot mess to me, good luck growing owt on that soil thats been burnt to death 🔥🤷‍♀️ Its literally a tit tip...mankys been using that corner as an outside toilet 😉

they do have a lot of land tho dont they? Why have they left it to rot for 17yrs? I mean its not as if mankys been busy working or doing anything in the house 🤔
i thought the same, why does he think that path is wonderful, its looks like something a 5 year old has made
Its a massive mess in that garden, the lawn is just full of weeds - where has all the rubbish gone, and as I said earlier where ws Manky whilst Tariq was clearing all that shite away? vey odd

Quite an achievement for me I managed to watch the first few minutes of today's live and then luckily came to my senses and switched the face only a mother could love (and I don't think even she does) off. He was busily scratching his head, mother di looked her usual scruffy self with stained t shirt and the house is back to being the tip we all know. Cupboards and drawers all left open and the pile of clothes on the bottom of the stairs, dina completely wasted her time picking up after those two tramps....
yea only a matter of days before they sabotage everything

Her accent sounds really different there 😕

That's what I thought.😁Is she putting that accent on or is that her real accent I wonder?
Yes it does - either putting it on there, or putting it on now - FAKE somewhere along the line ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have already forgotten about the trip due to her hormones/eck-zema/early Alz 😉. How convenient.
Just watched the popcorn junkies, the constant snidey way manky talks to his mother is disgusting, he called her an ewok again, shouted in her ear, it’s menacing, nothing funny or cute about it, It makes me feel uncomfortable, she lets it go over her head, he is nasty, no point commenting anything about his behaviour coz he would call me a troll and want to come crush me, rock hard manky
Makes me want to vomit hearing mark say “we’ll just have to sacrifice our holidays “ alright for someone who’s been on several already this year!!
My god, how grimy is manky this morning, he looks like a hobo and I’m more than sure smells like one, have some self respect man, have a shower and wash your hair and have a shave and put on some decent clothes before you present your to YouTube

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched the popcorn junkies, the constant snidey way manky talks to his mother is disgusting, he called her an ewok again, shouted in her ear, it’s menacing, nothing funny or cute about it, It makes me feel uncomfortable, she lets it go over her head, he is nasty, no point commenting anything about his behaviour coz he would call me a troll and want to come crush me, rock hard manky

My god, how grimy is manky this morning, he looks like a hobo and I’m more than sure smells like one, have some self respect man, have a shower and wash your hair and have a shave and put on some decent clothes before you present your to YouTube
I think he's losing it

Reactions: 3
Most of the cupboard doors and drawers left partly open for no obvious reason. They’re taking laziness to a whole new level.

Reactions: 9
Most of the cupboard doors and drawers left partly open for no obvious reason. They’re taking laziness to a whole new level.
I simply don't get it; surely if you're going to 'broadcast' from your house, you'd tidy up a bit? Especially if it's a sitting down, chat-type of video. The open drawers and cupboards are really distracting, and would take 20 seconds to shut. Just shows how unprofessional he is, along with the really bad swinging camera work on every single GFH!! You can't see the plants.

N didnt last at Italia COnti, she barely did a year

So they are claiming that someone has taken a tit in their garden? How do they know its human tit? have they not thought that Toffee could have done a great big tit because of all the crap they feed her, by the way which vlog is it in that they mention this?
1:50 in

I simply don't get it; surely if you're going to 'broadcast' from your house, you'd tidy up a bit? Especially if it's a sitting down, chat-type of video. The open drawers and cupboards are really distracting, and would take 20 seconds to shut. Just shows how unprofessional he is, along with the really bad swinging camera work on every single GFH!! You can't see the plants.
And the terrible sound.
Even young youtubers know to ask for a decent vlogging camera off Santa pretty early on in their YouTube ‘career.’

Reactions: 7
That piece of garden cleared is at the front of the house, they have a substantial side garden. So all that crap was piled up behind their front fence, must have looked like a proper tit-tip. They likely need planning permission for a greenhouse as to avoid cutting trees down it would have to be forward of the building line. Do they have no sense? They could have a large garage and driveway there...they could possibly even get planning permission to build another house in that space and sell it as a building plot. They could build a garage with accommodation behind to create an annex for Nanny Di to move into. They are sat on valuable land in London and don’t have any intention of making decent use of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg. I tried to watch GFH today( poogate)and the camera swinging about so much was giving me vertigo so I had to switch off. It was like being travel sick. Then I tried a Coffee moaning and couldn't believe that he was filming himself sending an email while I sat patiently waiting for him to finish 🤣 Ridiculous !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That piece of garden cleared is at the front of the house, they have a substantial side garden. So all that crap was piled up behind their front fence, must have looked like a proper tit-tip. They likely need planning permission for a greenhouse as to avoid cutting trees down it would have to be forward of the building line. Do they have no sense? They could have a large garage and driveway there...they could possibly even get planning permission to build another house in that space and sell it as a building plot. They could build a garage with accommodation behind to create an annex for Nanny Di to move into. They are sat on valuable land in London and don’t have any intention of making decent use of it.
i thought the same, its a huge garden big enough for another house easily & why would you want to grow vegetables on the front of a very busy road. And a green house on a main road would just look awful

Last edited:
l liked the bit at the beginning of GFH where we hear Nadia in the background saying “I’m going to tell my mum and dad”. She literally is wanting to tell them she got her own crap removed from the front of the house and will be announcing it to them to seek their praise for this wonderful idea she has managed to execute.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes I realise the LW have an early start and don’t go home straight after the show. But if you believe Stacey gets that much then you must believe Nadia does as well, like you said they all get the same pay. So if Nadia averages two days @ £6000 per week thats £312 thousand pounds per year. Then on top of that any earnings from mags / recipe books / interviews etc That would all add up to make her a very well off woman...which she ain’t!
Still don’t believe they get that kind of money for LW.
Yes I realise the LW have an early start and don’t go home straight after the show. But if you believe Stacey gets that much then you must believe Nadia does as well, like you said they all get the same pay. So if Nadia averages two days @ £6000 per week thats £312 thousand pounds per year. Then on top of that any earnings from mags / recipe books / interviews etc That would all add up to make her a very well off woman...which she ain’t!
Still don’t believe they get that kind of money for LW.
I think you’re basing 312k on Nadia filming every week. The show has breaks through out the year and she’s not on every week.
Does anyone know how many weeks of the year LW is on?
Bear in mind taxes and her family pretty much living off her wage alone. They definitly have more money then they let on. Some of the richest people I know are the most frugal.

I suppose looking at the other Loose Women accounts would give more of an indication, Colleen doesn't do much work outside of Loose...
Yes she does quite a bit - she has a cruising series on TV at the moment (Quest), has just done a few weeks at the Lowry in a stage show which was to go on a Country wide tour before C19 started and is going ahead asap and was going to do a tour with the Nolans.

NS in anchor on LW today - Friday

Reactions: 3
In such a big garden, they need big plants to add colour, such as large rhododendron shrubs. What Mark is doing is buying weedy little seedlings and planting them in random places, even if they flower, they won’t have much impact as it’s such a big space. Also, so little is flowering..are they not watering and feeding any plants...at this high point of the summer the garden should be flowering at it a very best right now. What did they do before GHF, just pretend the garden didn’t exist? They haven’t been working on it consistently over the last 17 years that’s for definite or it wouldn’t be in such a state.

according to companies house 2018 and 2019 they earned 76K and 95K in 2019 - which isnt a great deal for a 'celebrity' as many households earn that if 2 are working. Living in London that isnt a huge salary and I would think the bulk of that is LW pay and bits and bobs she earns from tit magazine interviews - I cant see Manky earns anything

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.