Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia's response at 1:15... How does she say that with a straight face?!

A while back during a live, someone asked her if she whitened her teeth: she said no, but I think that’s another lie as they are whiter nowadays than in this video. Who cares actually, because her teeth are perfectly lovely few years back, but I believe she does whiten them and has lied about it. Why ?

Reactions: 3
I think Manky is stuck in a time warp, he has not emotionally developed and learned any new techiques and tips in his film making for over a decade. He has not moved with the times at all. I watch some YT vlogs that are filmed by lone cinematographers, that manage to film their travel vlogs, wellness vlogs and wonderful cooking vlogs, with great music to get you in a good mood...He is just manic, they dont cook anything decent, he swings the camera around frantically to make sure he is in shot. They live in a hovel...they arent really selling themselves well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A while back during a live, someone asked her if she whitened her teeth: she said no, but I think that’s another lie as they are whiter nowadays than in this video. Who cares actually, because her teeth are perfectly lovely few years back, but I believe she does whiten them and has lied about it. Why ?
its not that long ago she said she was terrfied of the dentist and they did an article on LW about it encouraging her to go to the dentist, her teeth are well maintained (by a dentist) another lie no doubt so she could get free dental treatment via LW- she claimed she hadnt been to a dentist in 6 years, Bullshit

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Then Nitty would be getting 6 grand a week in that case for being on telly for Just 2 hours a week! Not on your Nellie will she or even Janet with her intellect get that sort of money.
If singers in Ireland get that much its because they have talent ☺ They would have to work very hard singing and entertainIng an audiences for a continuous two hours...then they have to pay anyone who accompanies them out of that wage.
Not the best comparison 😛
Fair point. Lol😂

Omg! She sounds even more
East-end- geezer-common there. Is she auditioning for Nancy from ‘Oliver Twist?’

• Haha
After seeing her latest Insta story, if she could eat herself she would!... I'm up there with confidence but not showing off!!

Reactions: 4
I think Manky is stuck in a time warp, he has not emotionally developed and learned any new techiques and tips in his film making for over a decade. He has not moved with the times at all. I watch some YT vlogs that are filmed by lone cinematographers, that manage to film their travel vlogs, wellness vlogs and wonderful cooking vlogs, with great music to get you in a good mood...He is just manic, they dont cook anything decent, he swings the camera around frantically to make sure he is in shot. They live in a hovel...they arent really selling themselves well. Check out Kylie Flavell..she does everything herself, all her own film making, she has travelled the world and speaks several languages, these pair of idiots are no where near her level at all.

Reactions: 1
Dina was scared of going to the dentist. Didn't go for years, then I think she found one that helps nervous patients. Nitty does this a lot. Being a compulsive liar. Takes on other people's illness's, problems. Manky says she's an empath. Seems more like a mad witch.
No one gets paid in the thousands on LW. That is tabloid talk. You have to pay an agent and tax. So they are not getting big bucks.
Remember she did BB for the kitchen money. Shame she hasn't got a husband who could have fitted it.:LOL:

• Haha
Dina was scared of going to the dentist. Didn't go for years, then I think she found one that helps nervous patients. Nitty does this a lot. Being a compulsive liar. Takes on other people's illness's, problems. Manky says she's an empath. Seems more like a mad witch.
No one gets paid in the thousands on LW. That is tabloid talk. You have to pay an agent and tax. So they are not getting big bucks.
Remember she did BB for the kitchen money. Shame she hasn't got a husband who could have fitted it.:LOL:
Shame she hasnt got a husband who earned a decent and wage and could contribute to it too.

Reactions: 7
Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After seeing her latest Insta story, if she could eat herself she would!... I'm up there with confidence but not showing off!!
I wish she would bloody eat herself ...oh no bugger she can’t can she now that she’s plant BASED

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've got Nadia saying 'choclit' in my head on loop for some reason. Send help. CHOC-LIT. Ughhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fair point. Lol😂

Omg! She sounds even more
East-end- geezer-common there. Is she auditioning for Nancy from ‘Oliver Twist?’
Very fake

Anyone notice they’ve really ramped up the self promoting - go to our other pages, marks insta, Facebook, join our family members. Blah blah - send us as much money as you can while. Spose it’s because they’re getting more desperate

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If you're a wonderful kind person you dont need to keep telling people that you are...They just know. She however seems to have to convince people she is.

Just seen Mark's Insta trying to pose like a model.🤣🤮 He wishes it was beautiful young women throwing compliments at him but sadly I doubt any of them are that.

Reactions: 9
One of the comments left on Mankys live this morning...*you need to be prime minister Mark*....🙄. Seriously!!

• Haha
  • Sad
I've got Nadia saying 'choclit' in my head on loop for some reason. Send help. CHOC-LIT. Ughhhhh
I HATE it when she says sin...instead of seen.

I don't think any of them go to the dentist...Nitty has molars missing which can be seen when she laughs. Manky's teeth live up to his name (manky) and need a good clean; they always have plaque which can be seen when he does his big close up sweaty camera shots of himself.🤮 Dina said she had gum disease in a vlog recently.

Last edited:
  • Haha
From companies house...I’m thinking the Loose Women salary gets routed through Mark’s Ltd company...it reduces tax...quite normal for ‘entertainers’ to do this.

This one is the same thing but from an earlier year...but in these account submissions there
is also a breakdown of the expenses includes..so all the costs pre-tax...(in next post)

Looks like they are charging things such as taking the family to the theatre and cinema as ‘business costs’? Suppose it is ‘research’ for Mark’s work. Also leasing vehicles...even though Nadia gets collected by ITV. I’m thinking for example with Cornwall...as they were filming...the holiday could come under productions or location costs. It looks to me that YouTubing could be a way of tax dodging by creating ridiculous expenses, thereby reducing their tax liability when taking the money out of the business (from Nadia’s actual earnings).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
From companies house...I’m thinking the Loose Women salary gets routed through Mark’s Ltd company...it reduces tax...quite normal for ‘entertainers’ to do this.

This one is the same thing but from an earlier year...but in these account submissions there
is also a breakdown of the expenses includes..so all the costs pre-tax...(in next post)

Looks like they are charging things such as taking the family to the theatre and cinema as ‘business costs’? Suppose it is ‘research’ for Mark’s work. Also leasing vehicles...even though Nadia gets collected by ITV. I’m thinking for example with Cornwall...as they were filming...the holiday could come under productions or location costs. It looks to me that YouTubing could be a way of tax dodging by creating ridiculous expenses, thereby reducing their tax liability when taking the money out of the business (from Nadia’s actual earnings).

yes she does, it all goes through as dog house - she has not cmpany in her
name other that this one
i run my own little business so have an insight in how all this works
its practially what she earns from LW - be interesting to see what they earn next year when they put their accounts through

Reactions: 5
I wish she would bloody eat herself ...oh no bugger she can’t can she now that she’s plant BASED
She says she made those scones
Lies, more lies!
Unless I’ve misunderstood it, she’s saying on that ‘scone-insta-post‘ that she made these scones for the No Name Sunday Show?
The post kinda insinuates that she maybe made them Sunday past?
Anyway... that picture was taken in Cornwall as it’s not her kitchen but the one at Nanplough Farm where they stayed.
That apron was on the door in the photo of Maddie & Paddy on their jolly holibobs.
Sooooo, no way would she have baked them when Cornwall sells the best scones this side of the Yukon river.
She may have opened a jar of jam and a packet of clotted cream to plop on top though, so technically, she’s a master chef. 🙄
Not even her bloody pinny.
Like she’d pack a beautifully laundered and pressed pinky for a trip away. She can’t even pack clean clothes.
IT WAS ALREADY THERE PEEPS.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.