Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow he is so angry and spiteful. He sounds like a whinging cry baby. He has a log book of youtube IDs - hilarious. The reason I was muted was because I dared to explain to a sub how ads work in terms of monetisation and because he didn't think people knew and they didn't want people knowing he muted me. I just want to know what he thinks he is going to do with this little book of fake YT IDs? In fact don't answer that because already I have visions I don't want to be having. :sick:
Think that was why I was muted, for explaining how YT works, payment etc. Good luck to him and his log book! 😂 :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd love it if he starts doxing with all these IDs he supposedly has. Go ahead big man! (y):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So have I got this right, he is going to make a documentary naming the trolls. Wow that sounds exciting, is it going to be names on a screen, is he going to hunt his trolls down to their front doors and snap them as they leave the house. What an absolute pillock. He thinks by spouting this crap everyone will go away because he has put the fear of god in them........manky grow up, act your age and do something useful with your life because before you know it you will be an old man regretting all the time you wasted being a loser......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So have I got this right, he is going to make a documentary naming the trolls. Wow that sounds exciting, is it going to be names on a screen, is he going to hunt his trolls down to their front doors and snap them as they leave the house. What an absolute pillock. He thinks by spouting this crap everyone will go away because he has put the fear of god in them........manky grow up, act your age and do something useful with your life because before you know it you will be an old man regretting all the time you wasted being a loser......
Here is the trailer. The trolls actually seem pleasant.

1595972818206.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Data protection?

View attachment 195129
Omg! Now that’s funny!
Spat my Water out!🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ignoring the fact that any YouTube troll would just use a fake name, publishing a list of names would be breaking data protection laws anyway. Individuals and companies alike are bound by these regulations.

Also, it would be trolling on HIS part. He'd open up innocent people to abuse just because he's decided it's 'trolling' - which means anything as trivial as disagreeing with him.

It's all a bluff, he'll never do it. He's trying to manipulate people by scaring them and it won't work.

In conclusion: still waiting for evidence of this 'intelligence' Mark keeps speaking about.

Data protection?
My thoughts exactly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If there's something strange, on your insta thread
Who you gonna call, troll buster
If there's some home truths, on your YT chat
Who you gonna call, sad Manky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ignoring the fact that any YouTube troll would just use a fake name, publishing a list of names would be breaking data protection laws anyway. Individuals and companies alike are bound by these regulations.

Also, it would be trolling on HIS part. He'd open up innocent people to abuse just because he's decided it's 'trolling' - which means anything as trivial as disagreeing with him.

It's all a bluff, he'll never do it. He's trying to manipulate people by scaring them and it won't work.

In conclusion: still waiting for evidence of this 'intelligence' Mark keeps speaking about.

My thoughts exactly!
Exactly. People who comment on you tube are relatively private and there are laws to protect them. You tubers choose to put their lives out there for scrutiny and should know that people will express personal opinions about that.

Reactions: 9
I think I I got muted because of M's ignorance ... geography ... he loves British Colmbia but they were wondering if Aspen was in Switzerland ??? And then where was Sicilia / Sarda? Somewhere between France and Ialy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion -
Nadia Sawalha #12 - Hobbies include Troll Crushing, Cow Tipping & Social bubble bursting

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
doesnt the idiot realise that peoples ID on YT are fake, so even if he does publish names it not our real names
It makes me LOL when he replies back to a ‘troll’ like ..’and to you too Hilary blah blah’ 😆
Like he actually believes it’s their genuine name ☺

View attachment 195129
Hey Mank this is us ‘your trolls’ on our way to London to meet you in person 😄

View attachment 195129
Love it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He's going to make a documentary naming trolls?!😂😂 Seriously I can't keep away from this thread it makes me laugh too much.
Well, that documentary won't ever happen because as we know the whinging cry baby is work shy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.