Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG - I actually feel so much rage watching their ‘sorry guys’ live. It is all total BS. Considering Nadia thinks Mark is one of the most intelligent men on this planet he is doing an amazing job at ‘playing dumb’
I just cannot catch my breath...

Reactions: 12
That's been my point all along,its the preaching everyday on coffee crappy moaning ,about the do,s and donts,sitting there all high and mighty ,slagging people off,then they do exactly what they've been telling others not to,its the 2 faced tit of the pair of them ,that gets to me
They are absolutely skanky bare faced liars, their loyal subs are as thick as 🐷 shite

• Sad
Reactions: 8
OMG - I actually feel so much rage watching their ‘sorry guys’ live. It is all total BS. Considering Nadia thinks Mark is one of the most intelligent men on this planet he is doing an amazing job at ‘playing dumb’
I just cannot catch my breath...
They've done a great job at making it seem like they're apologising when, in fact, they haven't actually said sorry, or really apologised. They've just kind of been like 'Whoopsie, we maybe broke the rules potentially'.

I am screaming how Mark says at 2:55 Mark says that they observed 'all social distancing' and there was 'no travelling in cars'... when there's literally a picture of them all hugging, and videos of them all in the car.

Do they really expect us to believe Maddie, Kiki, Maddie's boyfriend and Kiki's friend were all socially distancing, even without the blatant evidence saying otherwise? Maddie and her bf took the train and I suppose were socially distanced on the train... really?

They know they can't explain away the extra household, but they're hoping to get away with the rest by saying they were socially distancing. That's why they 100% definitely won't post the vlogs, because it'll be VERY clear they weren't socially distanced.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is the cherry on top of the cake. They had no intention of vlogging Cornwall cause they knew full well they were breaking rules. Everybody was saying there was something up. Let's face it they've been breaking the rules from the get go. Did they ever slate Cummings? Probably bleeping hypocrites. This as got to show people for who they truly are now. Very deceitful. Everybody makes mistakes, but they don't give a damn.
They knew they had broken the rules, thats why they snook off - it was all done quite secretly. Arranging for M and her b/f to go on the train? its a hell of a train j ourney from London. The whole lot of them are devious sneaky and liars. They call themselves influencers! influencing what? bad behaviour and dishonesty - their channel (tit show) should be closed down and reported to Gleam

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They knew they had broken the rules, thats why they snook off - it was all done quite secretly. Arranging for M and her b/f to go on the train? its a hell of a train j ourney from London. The whole lot of them are devious sneaky and liars. They call themselves influencers! influencing what? bad behaviour and dishonesty - their channel (tit show) should be closed down and reported to Gleam
I agree about reporting to Gleam. That’s my mission for this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, Miserable Maddie and her bf took the train and were socially distanced during the entire journey, and were 2 metres a part from the entire holiday... lol. Not forgetting we have photographic evidence showing that that didn't happen.

I wonder how Kiki's friend got there - private jet? helicopter? teleporter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They've done a great job at making it seem like they're apologising when, in fact, they haven't actually said sorry, or really apologised. They've just kind of been like 'Whoopsie, we maybe broke the rules potentially'.

I am screaming how Mark says at 2:55 Mark says that they observed 'all social distancing' and there was 'no travelling in cars'... when there's literally a picture of them all hugging, and videos of them all in the car.

Do they really expect us to believe Maddie, Kiki, Maddie's boyfriend and Kiki's friend were all socially distancing, even without the blatant evidence saying otherwise? Maddie and her bf took the train and I suppose were socially distanced on the train... really?

They know they can't explain away the extra household, but they're hoping to get away with the rest by saying they were socially distancing. That's why they 100% definitely won't post the vlogs, because it'll be VERY clear they weren't socially distanced.
i bet M & her b/f were practically glued together the whole time
and in cornwall you need a car to get to the places they went to - so again lies - all of them in the car - they should just admit it

• Heart
Also... someone posted in the comments under the ‘We. fu**ed up’ vlog that the people in Cornwall don’t like celebrities going there and shaving like entitled idiots.
They referred to Gordon Ramsey at one point.
The person (Alex?) said Nitty & Manky better hope the Cornwall press don’t get hold of this story or they’ll be ripped to shreds.
Now there’s a thing. X😏

Reactions: 14
Also... someone posted in the comments under the ‘We. fu**ed up’ vlog that the people in Cornwall don’t like celebrities going there and shaving like entitled idiots.
They referred to Gordon Ramsey at one point.
The person (Alex?) said Nitty & Manky better hope the Cornwall press don’t get hold of this story or they’ll be ripped to shreds.
Now there’s a thing. X😏
Yep, and I remember her saying she's worried about a spike in Dorset because of all the Londoners going there for holiday. I suppose a spike in Cornwall caused entirely by Nadia's travelling circus is just fine then.

NO ONE TOOK THE TRAIN!!!! Why do you think their journey down to Cornwall wasn’t filmed or instagrammed. Mark driving, Nanny Di in front passenger seat, Nitty, Maddie and boyfriend in back seat and Kiki and friend in hatchback.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, Miserable Maddie and her bf took the train and were socially distanced during the entire journey, and were 2 metres a part from the entire holiday... lol. Not forgetting we have photographic evidence showing that that didn't happen.

I wonder how Kiki's friend got there - private jet? helicopter? teleporter?
If they all fitted into a 7 seater to go round Cornwall and there was a film of it on insta, I am wondering if same 7 seater was driven all the way from London.
Either his new car or a hired one. Not at all convinced Maddie and Paddy took the train.🙄

Reactions: 7
NO ONE TOOK THE TRAIN!!!! Why do you think their journey down to Cornwall wasn’t filmed or instagrammed. Mark driving, Nanny Di in front passenger seat, Nitty, Maddie and boyfriend in back seat and Kiki and friend in hatchback.
It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't take the train at all. But, even if two people took the train, there was still no social distancing once there anyway. I don't understand why they think saying Maddie took the train changes anything?

Live footage of the 'train' that Maddie and her bf took to cornwall.

1595839162405.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
yes i think that too, the train hourney from London is over 5 hours

It bugs me that ‘news’ never covers their lies... all a bit of fun.😡
why do they think anyone evern want to know about that?

they are doing a live, she looks a bit odd today = not convinced she is in a good mood at all,covering up something - i think something is a foot

Reactions: 4
Mark's shirt today is much more flattering than his t shirts. It almost looks like he's lost weight, but it's just a way better fit on him.

Reactions: 3
On their coffee live this morning (That has just been posted) can people comment or is it switched off? I am trying to figure out if I am blocked in some way?

On their coffee live this morning (That has just been posted) can people comment or is it switched off? I am trying to figure out if I am blocked in some way?
Yeah, the live chat is on. The comments will be on once the live is uploaded as a permanent video.

Reactions: 3
The tension on the coffee moaning is very evident. Nitty ranting and talking over Manky, who looks like he's going to explode. Wearing a shirt after reading on here. So she bought a box of Krispy Kremes, something we never do. Face it Nitty you have spent the entire holiday eating. Thinks he's being funny with his Nanny Di on the roof rack comment. Bet the fights at the Mucky Mansion will be epic today. Dinner will be a binge on take away later.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New theory (sorry if someone’s already said this): this was all planned, they knew the trolls-not-trolls would get at them over Cornwall, they’ll post the vlogs in the members area (pretending it’s the trolls-not-trolls fault) and get loads more members from the subs desperate to see the Cornwall vlogs.
You're right...he just said on live, straight after Nadia asking people to sign up and pay 1.99, that 'the sunday show' is uploading now and it's the only place you'll see any Cornwall vlog, as it was shot there. At least the can't upload and get paid from all the other tit they vlogged in Cornwall, that's at least some Karma.
Begging now, saying it's cheaper than the Sun newspaper, and that he likes to think what they spew is more intellectual 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.