Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching an older video and I cringe whenever Nadia brings up her 'homeopath'. She even recommends a homeopath society to a sub who complains they're ill.

Science has shown that homeopathy is completely implausible - not that you need to be a scientist to work out that taking sugar pills isn't going to cure much!

Reactions: 6
I agree, there was far more content previously and it was all in order, I think his addictions have got the better of him during lockdown. I'd put money on it. He's all over the place
I also think,they thought it would be easy money for them,but realised theres alot more to it,they soon ran out of content ,hence the chaotic, noisy car crash vlogs they put out now.They dont do anything of interest to keep these going,so he ends up being a complete manky twit ,the girls dont want to be part of the embarrassing shambles,they wheel nanny di out now and again,just so they can take the piss out if her ,its the same boring shite over and over.They will be filming alot of Cornwall stuff,and that's what they will put up as vlogs for the next week ,when they get back ,boring and easy for him to do .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They need to stop charging people for their content. Haven’t seen any other YouTubers do this, especially millionaire ones!

Stacey Solomon gets £3000 a show

a) @Roz this is what I asked before on here: I don't watch many youtubers but I haven't come across any others who charge subs. Most people wouldn't be that crass. When they introduced this I could see the sort of people they really are. It causes elitism amongst their loyal (deluded) fans who they claim to care about; those who are a family member, and those who aren't. Nitty and Manky keep saying '£1.99 isn't alot' so subs are very tempted. Its a disgusting manipulation of vulnerable people and all about the money.

b) Another thing they keep saying is how hard they both work ("they really deserve that holiday"). In light of the above, and in a time of a pandemic, flaunting a £5-£7K holiday seems wrong to me, especially if you're breaking all the rules and you've got a vulnerable over 70yr old with you.

b) When I first started watching, they were talking about how they should be upgraded on flights etc, and be gifted stuff. She actually admits to ring up companies and begging for free things. Considering their politics, they seem to be all about 'STUFF'.

c) They already earn money from the adverts, and of course you can bet there'll be a lot of things they'll claim as tax deductable; the plants for the garden show, the food, kitchen gadgets, garden equipment, newspapers, clothes etc?

d) apart from the £1.99, when you're watching a live, they ask for more money in the form as a request that automatically pops up. A sticker??!

e) they delete any comments that raise any of the above

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Many people have lost loved ones and jobs during the virus struggling to get by losing their homes and relying on merge benefits .yet these two throw their wealth in their faces New car holiday garden stuff renovations etc .they are deplorable lieing unbelievable human beings no shame no pride no morals .I can not wait to hear about their downfall .

He got away with that one no repercussions .
What a nasty vile man he is, treating cows like that explains the way the dogs are treated in their flea pit house, shouldn’t be allowed any animals
Hang on, why don't they just buy it themselves? They obviously have loads of money as Nitty said she was eating crap meals in Cornwall, but didn't mind because she like to support the restaurants, and 'they can afford it'!!
[/QUOTE
I also think,they thought it would be easy money for them,but realised theres alot more to it,they soon ran out of content ,hence the chaotic, noisy car crash vlogs they put out now.They dont do anything of interest to keep these going,so he ends up being a complete manky twit ,the girls dont want to be part of the embarrassing shambles,they wheel nanny di out now and again,just so they can take the piss out if her ,its the same boring shite over and over.They will be filming alot of Cornwall stuff,and that's what they will put up as vlogs for the next week ,when they get back ,boring and easy for him to do .
watching that garden vlog last nite was horrible, he really hates that old woman, it’s actually sinister, you can tell she is aware of his nastiness towards her but just try’s to ignore it, what was he on as well, he really thinks he’s funny, he is just a dirty greasy sweaty blob of a man who belittles women, what a role model for his daughters, they must cringe at the sight of him

• Sad
Reactions: 17
so i had a look at the hello thread....so interesting. it seems as though she is kind of supporting them - i dont think anything negative for them will come from her....boo....however isnt it interesting when she agreed about the ADHD - i have always felt there is something mentally not right...i have said it before...their behavior isnt normal I dont know if i am being PC saying it is a mental disorder. (my sister is a teacher at a special needs school and she will sometimes say to me `you cant say that!!` but there so IS something wrong with them on the mental health spectrum...(not the body dysmorphia and all those things she says she has and not even his depression and alcoholism but there is something intrinsically not normal with their behaviour and it brings m back to the pity thing of earlier...i can deal with pity.....there is something very manic about nadia. i shall have to ask my sister what ADHD really means...is this why she wants to be the center of attention...i dont know..something isnt right with her. ...her behaviour is shocking. I am not trying to think it excuses her but I dont know something is very wrong with her...i actually feel a bit better knowing this as it makes me not quite so furious and shocked at her behaviour. I said it just this week on here.....something isnt right with her..I still cannot abide her however and she most definitely is all the things we cannot abide but it takes the edge off things for me. I dont know about you lot.
in previous vlogs adhd has been discussed between nitty and manky as a reason/excuse for her crappy erratic behaviour.....i do think its a possibility, as she ticks practically all the boxes. She loves a bandwagon tho, and this is a perfect get out clause for her laziness 🤷‍♀️ Also on previous vlogs they have mentioned manky been on the spectrum, this could also be true, he has obsessive tendencies and doesn't have any social skills. Neither have official diagnoses tho, they are way too lazy and disorganised to sort things like that out lol

Reactions: 5
What a nasty vile man he is, treating cows like that explains the way the dogs are treated in their flea pit house, shouldn’t be allowed any animals

watching that garden vlog last nite was horrible, he really hates that old woman, it’s actually sinister, you can tell she is aware of his nastiness towards her but just try’s to ignore it, what was he on as well, he really thinks he’s funny, he is just a dirty greasy sweaty blob of a man who belittles women, what a role model for his daughters, they must cringe at the sight of him
ive always thought he is a misogyinst - his hatred of women aimed at the disdain he has for being reared by feminist lesbians, thats why he has had so many failed relationships. Hes scared of Nitty, but he also lusts after her, as he doesnt know how to love, its all seedy lust with him - a right dirty dog

in previous vlogs adhd has been discussed between nitty and manky as a reason/excuse for her crappy erratic behaviour.....i do think its a possibility, as she ticks practically all the boxes. She loves a bandwagon tho, and this is a perfect get out clause for her laziness 🤷‍♀️ Also on previous vlogs they have mentioned manky been on the spectrum, this could also be true, he has obsessive tendencies and doesn't have any social skills. Neither have official diagnoses tho, they are way too lazy and disorganised to sort things like that out lol
I think she show traits of a dissociative disorder
with narcissistic elements. Its routed in jealousy of wanting to be the favourite child and being very jealous when her younger sister was born = she has never dealt with her jealousy and arrogance and her personality has not developed from just caring about herelf, she shows no real warmth to others and when she does its all false as she always brings her feelings back to herself - thats why she is with the Mank Man cos she can control him - what he eats, does, etc
her whole being is about her vanity and her love of herself - the other shite she spouts (body dismrphia, depression, etc is all attention seeking - as really she doest have a clue who she is or what she really cares about)
sorry about bold my keys are stuck!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I watched it last night too. Completely agree, he’s extremely bitter towards his mother. The way he humiliates and belittles her is appalling. He definitely has problems with women which as the father of four daughters is incomprehensible.
Aside from that I found the whole thing almost impossible to watch with the constant swinging around of the camera, happens all the time. Calls himself a film maker/cameraman. Then there’s his constant gurning and stupid voices. Cannot understand why their subs love and adore him so much He’s unbearable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Now I know why Julia said her lies have torn the family apart. There is something very wrong with Nitty. Lies constantly. Manky has many issues. But they diagnose themselves and love playing the victim. So much madness. But that's just the bits we see!
Nanny Di does not have a washing machine. Her bath is full of stuff and she says she hand washes. This is shocking as they could buy a machine/dryer for her. If there's no space, then they could quite easily get her laundry done at theirs. But then again, we never see washes being done, and put out to dry. They are all to blame. Bet they don't wash anything in Cornwall. Just bring back a bag of rags and dump it on the floor.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She sleeps on the floor!!!?
And to think Nadia is estimated to be worth £4mil.

Thanks for your patience NotSUBmissive
You may want to start here - I hear the 'worth est £4mil' (I don't mean this come across nastily, I just don't think it's anywhere near true) Swadderleys went all out for her 70th Birthday:

N earns less than she spends. M earns close to nothing and is dodgy with the taxes and expenses. Any money they have is tied up in their house, which we can see has been seriously devalued by their prescence over the years.

Reactions: 9
ive always thought he is a misogyinst - his hatred of women aimed at the disdain he has for being reared by feminist lesbians, thats why he has had so many failed relationships. Hes scared of Nitty, but he also lusts after her, as he doesnt know how to love, its all seedy lust with him - a right dirty dog

He has real problems with women, animals and other men, generally, but in this GFH - OMG - he was being downright cruel to his mother. The real 'him' is showing more and more. If you look back at older videos, he treats his mum much better, but I assume this he was faking it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
There are a lot of inaccurate and judgy comments on here, but I would agree that they ask for followers, new paid-up members, and likes too frequently and it is all annoying. Also agree that there are a lot of inconsistencies at best over time - for example - N rails against face modifying apps but time and again has asked viewers whether the filter is on.

Reactions: 1
In the comments of the GFH last night, I think they have gone now, a sub questioned Mark’s derogatory use of the term bi-polar in the title. Mark posting as doghouse media replied to the sub that he can use that term because he is bi-polar and he has been diagnosed as such. As someone who has a family member who is bi-polar why isn’t he medicated for this? He has previously said he came off his anti-depressants but for bi-polar you need mood stabilisers as well.

There are a lot of inaccurate and judgy comments on here, but I would agree that they ask for followers, new paid-up members, and likes too frequently and it is all annoying. Also agree that there are a lot of inconsistencies at best over time - for example - N rails against face modifying apps but time and again has asked viewers whether the filter is on.
What in your opinion is inaccurate?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He has real problems with women, animals and other men, generally, but in this GFH - OMG - he was being downright cruel to his mother. The real 'him' is showing more and more. If you look back at older videos, he treats his mum much better, but I assume this he was faking it
OK, you convinced me tattlers. After pasting the Nanny Di video on the thread above and reading your recent comments, I skimmed through this

I was wrong. I've been reading your comments on here over the last few weeks and responding that they're just churning out more of the same (+ Cornwall i.e. more of the same). I've been posting bits from LW and socialblade etc, making connections between some of the observations you're all making on here. You all write so well and I enjoy reading your take on how their channel and N's scrap of a reputation is rapidly sliding into the abyss, as their hypocrisy becomes an open joke, esp on LW. I was very wrong.

This is something else. If M has the foresight to describe his behaviour as 'bipolar' in the video description to discourage negative feedback, he has enough presence of mind not to sit down, rewatch, edit and actually upload the evidence of him bullying his elderly mother for the world to see. We have all behaved in ways that we shouldn't have. I cannot imagine rewatching footage of anything I now regret, going through the above process and clicking upload. Especially if it involved real life other people. Especially if those real life other people were my loved ones. Especially if that real life person was my daughters' beloved grandmother.

Don't get me wrong. I am not excusing M's behaviour towards his mother. His behaviour is disgusting. I don't usually have trouble expressing my thoughts in writing but I am; this was so sad to watch. It is so sad that this is available for anyone to watch if they choose. How humiliating for all concerned. I wonder if Fleur and Izzy have watched it? I wonder if Maddie's boyfriend's parents have watched it? I actually wonder if Nadia Sawalha off the Telly has bothered to watch something featuring her mother-in-law? If she has watched her not-so-hot husband being so deeply unkind?

I understand from comments on here and under the video that there was meanness linked to the steps and the girls were also featured. However, I didn’t notice these occurrences as I had to skip over so much when the screen was filled with his sweaty face + the ‘groovy’ camerawork. I actually felt sick about the way he spoke to her from 18:34. I'm not the greatest Di fan, to be honest, but that was sheer nastiness. I have reported this specific instance of bullying to YT.

I can't believe, when I was last watching earlier in lockdown, that M would sit there and pointificate about how awful it must be to live with domestic abuse. It would appear he has quite the insight. Bastard. I'll no longer be saying Hi and waving to such a pathetic excuse for a human being.
I was wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooooooohhhh! Exciting!
So ‘Good thinking tv’ is an American YouTuber with 102,000 subs!
Maybe she would do a whole critical thingyo on them?
Second thoughts... nitty and Manky would think they’d cracked America. Tempting though.
The American YouTuber would end up with all the ex subs from the Swaggerleys. 200,000 subs in no time!
She’s Scottish, not American.

I'm watching an older video and I cringe whenever Nadia brings up her 'homeopath'. She even recommends a homeopath society to a sub who complains they're ill.

Science has shown that homeopathy is completely implausible - not that you need to be a scientist to work out that taking sugar pills isn't going to cure much!
She continues to talk about the eczema on her hands, that the skin spilts because it is so bad. But still refuses to use prescribed medicine to relieve it. More fool her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the comments of the GFH last night, I think they have gone now, a sub questioned Mark’s derogatory use of the term bi-polar in the title. Mark posting as doghouse media replied to the sub that he can use that term because he is bi-polar and he has been diagnosed as such. As someone who has a family member who is bi-polar why isn’t he medicated for this? He has previously said he came off his anti-depressants but for bi-polar you need mood stabilisers as well.

His reluctance to medicate himsrlf or engage in talking therapies are as selfish as it gets. In 2020 the help is out there, it takes time to find the right medication but it's utterly selfish to refuse to find the right medication. If he lived alone with no family it would be different as no one would suffer from his behaviour but his children have had to grow up with an un medicated father who's highs and lows have dogged their life. He chooses to inflict his issues into everyone around him. There are no words. He's either lying or he's the most selfish person ever

Hi
What have you read on here that's inaccurate?

Reactions: 7

For example - Maddie is with them contrary to what has been said here; they set up their quizzes to have money sent directly to the charity, contrary to what has been said here. Also, don’t know what is true on this front, but some folks are concluding that Mark is still drinking and I’m guessing that anyone who has said that has no basis to assert it. Lots of folks sitting on their phones and laptops and coming to their own conclusions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.