Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His reluctance to medicate himsrlf or engage in talking therapies are as selfish as it gets. In 2020 the help is out there, it takes time to find the right medication but it's utterly selfish to refuse to find the right medication. If he lived alone with no family it would be different as no one would suffer from his behaviour but his children have had to grow up with an un medicated father who's highs and lows have dogged their life. He chooses to inflict his issues into everyone around him. There are no words. He's either lying or he's the most selfish person ever
This will play a huge role in Kiki’s anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
in previous vlogs adhd has been discussed between nitty and manky as a reason/excuse for her crappy erratic behaviour.....i do think its a possibility, as she ticks practically all the boxes. She loves a bandwagon tho, and this is a perfect get out clause for her laziness 🤷‍♀️ Also on previous vlogs they have mentioned manky been on the spectrum, this could also be true, he has obsessive tendencies and doesn't have any social skills. Neither have official diagnoses tho, they are way too lazy and disorganised to sort things like that out lol
Exactly. 😕
No official diagnosis so you just wouldn’t claim something to be true if it’s not.
Especially a health condition, as it’s extremely offensive and disrespectful to those who suffer.
This is a huge thorn in my side which started festering once it struck me how they label themselves.

For example - Maddie is with them contrary to what has been said here; they set up their quizzes to have money sent directly to the charity, contrary to what has been said here. Also, don’t know what is true on this front, but some folks are concluding that Mark is still drinking and I’m guessing that anyone who has said that has no basis to assert it. Lots of folks sitting on their phones and laptops and coming to their own conclusions.
Hello Manky. 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For example - Maddie is with them contrary to what has been said here; they set up their quizzes to have money sent directly to the charity, contrary to what has been said here. Also, don’t know what is true on this front, but some folks are concluding that Mark is still drinking and I’m guessing that anyone who has said that has no basis to assert it. Lots of folks sitting on their phones and laptops and coming to their own conclusions.
An opinion is a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge, it's what we are all here for, to share our opinions. I however have worked with a great deal of alcoholics in my career and I base my opinions on Marks behaviour which is identical to that of many alcoholics. I can see by all of the questions you've asked, you've not seen all of the content they've put out. Between us all here we have and we are confident in our assertions and opinions about this monitised duplicitous channel. There is a massive issue about charity money going missing as you'd know if you'd watched the channel. As for Maddie I'm unsure what your issue is? I'm not sure why you would come to this site to defend the indefensible?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like the super fan is venting. Don't think they quite get this site. Love the way they have a meltdown then come back with a new identity.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Latest GFH....hes just hyper as hell isnt he, like kanye west hyper 😳 hes angry as hell too, hes still pissed off with nadia and dina and their shopping spree (the mention of geraniums and seeds are both digs) so hes taking it out on di.....hes absolutely awful. Why does he think ppl want to watch him acting like a twit when they want to watch a gardening vlog?? He rarely shows the actual plants/garden, its just his ugly sweaty mug gurning away most of the time. Fgs.
also, its clearly unsafe for di in that garden, its an accident waiting to happen, she’l go flying down them stupid steps some day!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Exactly. 😕
No official diagnosis so you just wouldn’t claim something to be true if it’s not.
Especially a health condition, as it’s extremely offensive and disrespectful to those who suffer.
This is a huge thorn in my side which started festering once it struck me how they label themselves.

Hello Manky. 👋👋
Hi mark

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I personally and its just my opinion - everyone is entitled to their opinion and i respect that....i dont think he is drinking at all. i really dont. thats just me. (but what do i know really because i dont drink so i dont understand it so maybe i am very wrong) However, i do think there is something intrinsically wrong with them on the mental health spectrum. we know about him but i also think she is suffering from something as well. No grown woman of 55 lies on an almighty pile of jumbled clothes that have been chucked on the floor of her dressing room like that behaving like a 5 year old...and filming it for everyone to see. (she is over excitable at times in an uncontrollable way that is incredibly embarrassing) No grown woman of 55 stands there cooking and starts to repeatedly lift her top over and over showing her breasts on camera and then bursts into silly singing. no grown woman of 55 has rough and tumble fight with her husband on the floor tries to bite him and gets up saying, `its not fair` and films it for everyone to see..and heaven knows that her desire to get into the limelight holds no bounds with all the photographs etc. that section where she went very odd and started saying `and you can go away and you can go away` when i saw that i was in shock. The pair of them are not normal!! if she does have ADHD she will be in all the magazines - how nadia coped with the shock diagnosis of ADHD - something else for them to latch onto. They are complete exhibitionists especially her and i know i must sound like some sort of fuddy duddy but what she does at times absolutely shocks me. She can never ever get off her phone where most women of her age are pleading with their kids to get off theirs. She has not grown up. I do think there is the diva in her that makes her have a paddy and stomp off etc and i also think she is cold and calculating as well. She does not have an ounce of empathy its all an act and i think she is hard as nails. Everything is all about her.
As for him. I think something happened at the end of last of year. she/they had blown what she earned on the cookery show and she was on holiday in the cupboard crying to her subs (how normal is that!!) about her stinking thinking and overeating but it wasnt about that it was about other things...mark was nowhere to be seen during that time on their holiday......Maybe he was hoping for a job application or something to come through etc (Maddie is getting older and KiKi was contemplating mainstream so he would be redundant as a stay at home dad home educating - and work doesnt seem to be happening with him.... When they were home again they immediately brought in the £1.99 - their youtube chanel is is his career.
I think that when she takes her clothes off etc in the guise of helping other women it is literally for the money. (who knows and i really dont have the right to say this a i dont know obviously but maybe he does gamble or something..do you recall somebody using her card to gamble..who knows).
He does have an intelligent side to him but he has not grown up either in a disturbing way.
i just think the pair of them are, for me now, no more than a joke, their behaviour is often disturbing and they really are not good people at all. I think it would take an army of top psychologists to sort them out.
I will also say that its her lack of diginity that absolutely astounds me as its on another level.

sorry - no paragraphs in this...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Latest GFH....hes just hyper as hell isnt he, like kanye west hyper 😳 hes angry as hell too, hes still pissed off with nadia and dina and their shopping spree (the mention of geraniums and seeds are both digs) so hes taking it out on di.....hes absolutely awful. Why does he think ppl want to watch him acting like a twit when they want to watch a gardening vlog?? He rarely shows the actual plants/garden, its just his ugly sweaty mug gurning away most of the time. Fgs.
also, its clearly unsafe for di in that garden, its an accident waiting to happen, she’l go flying down them stupid steps some day!!
His progress is very minimum in the garden. I think he spends alot of time just sat in the garden rather than doing. Surely with such a large garden needing a massive makeover you'd dig up the plants, put them on one side, dig up the weeds and then start re planting once you had a blank canvas. I agree with every one else, he uses the garden to belittle and bully his mother with. After all he's the one who's let the garden go rogue for 17years! Shame on him. It was very disheartening to see the £2.5k gifted garden furniture left out in the rain. They'll no doubt leave it out all winter too. They have absolutely no idea how to live properly 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
[/
22:50 minutes in.
He says to nanny Di, “Don’t get any ideas, I don’t love you.”
Kiki gives him dirty look and tells him to stop it.
Even though he’s ‘joking’ it’s a joke with a jab at Di as usual.
Kiki sounds like she’s heard it all before and is ready now as she grown up a bit to call him out on it.
Good for her. 👏
Ive never witnessed Kiki behaving unacceptably toward Nanny Di. Maddie yes, but not Kiki.
Kiki might giggle at some of the behaviour from the others but in all I think she looks out for her Nan.
I could be interesting as she gets older as I’d say she’ll be out of that house like a bat out of hell when she’s able. She might go live with Nanny Di.
Or Auntie Julia.😏

I personally and its just my opinion - everyone is entitled to their opinion and i respect that....i dont think he is drinking at all. i really dont. thats just me. However, i do think there is something intrinsically wrong with them on the mental health spectrum. we know about him but i also think she is suffering from something as well. No grown woman of 55 lies on an almighty pile of jumbled clothes that have been chucked on the floor of her dressing room like that behaving like a 5 year old...and filming it for everyone to see. No grown woman of 55 stands there cooking and starts to repeatedly lift her top over and over showing her breasts on camera and then bursts into silly singing. no grown woman of 55 has rough and tumble fight with her husband on the floor tries to bite him and gets up saying, `its not fair` and films it for everyone to see..and heaven knows that her desire to get into the limelight holds no bounds with all the photographs etc. that section where she went very odd and started saying `and you can go away and you can go away` when i saw that i was in shock. The pair of them are not normal!! if she does have ADHD she will be in all the magazines - how nadia coped with the shock diagnosis of ADHD - something else for them to latch onto. They are complete exhibitionists especially her and i know i must sound like some sort of fuddy duddy but what she does at times absolutely shocks me. She can never ever get off her phone where most women of her age are pleading with their kids to get off theirs. She has not grown up. I do think there is the diva in her that makes her have a paddy and stomp off etc and i also think she is cold and calculating as well. She does not have an ounce of empathy its all an act and i think she is hard as nails. Everything is all about her.
As for him. I think something happened at the end of last of year. she/they had blown what she earned on the cookery show and she was on holiday in the cupboard crying to her subs (how normal is that!!) about her stinking thinking and overeating but it wasnt about that it was about other things...mark was nowhere to be seen during that time on their holiday......Maybe he was hoping for a job application or something to come through etc (Maddie is getting older and KiKi was contemplating mainstream so he would be redundant as a stay at home dad home educating - and work doesnt seem to be happening with him.... When they were home again they immediately brought in the £1.99 - their youtube chanel is is his career.
I think that when she takes her clothes off etc in the guise of helping other women it is literally for the money. (who knows and i really dont have the right to say this a i dont know obviously but maybe he does gamble or something..do you recall somebody using her card to gamble..who knows).
He does have an intelligent side to him but he has not grown up either in a disturbing way.
i just think the pair of them are, for me now, no more than a joke, their behaviour is often disturbing and they really are not good people at all. I think it would take an army of top psychologists to sort them out.
I will also say that its her lack of diginity that absolutely astounds me as its on another level.

sorry - no paragraphs in this...
One cannot concentrate on something as trivial as a paragraph when addressing such issues.
One must allow the words to flow without being confined to literary restriction.
Let it all out girl! 😊❤🙈😋🤪🤓✌
In all seriousness though, I agree 100% with everything you said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There are a lot of inaccurate and judgy comments on here, but I would agree that they ask for followers, new paid-up members, and likes too frequently and it is all annoying. Also agree that there are a lot of inconsistencies at best over time - for example - N rails against face modifying apps but time and again has asked viewers whether the filter is on.

Innacurate and judgy comments!... do you watch their content?... hypocrites, liars and reel vunerable people in with the crap they spout....watch all there coffee moanings from the start of lockdown...spouted information that wasn't true, had bias opinions and god forbid you mention yr own that doesn't agree with them... I was a fan as where we all, but have seen through the crap, it's there to see how he treats and speaks to his own mum.....facts not innacuracies!..

• Heart
Manky is spiteful. All this over the top gurning and attention seeking, hides a really damaged human being. I don't like the way he humiliates Nanny Di.
Having banter is all part of family life. But the comments he makes about his childhood, are a sideswipe. He's still bitter. When he went to rehab it was an ultimatum from Nitty. The drink driving thing was the last straw. I wouldn't like to say if he drinks now. Sometimes I do think they are high. His eyes are crazed. Nitty goes bonkers. Speaks in a baby voice and pigs out on junk food. I just hate they way they talk constantly about mental health, addiction, different medical conditions, when they are not qualified. Talk about your own experience, but then let it go. He's like a broken record that does not want to heal.

• Heart
  • Angry
Innacurate and judgy comments!... do you watch their content?... hypocrites, liars and reel vunerable people in with the crap they spout....watch all there coffee moanings from the start of lockdown...spouted information that wasn't true, had bias opinions and god forbid you mention yr own that doesn't agree with them... I was a fan as where we all, but have seen through the crap, it's there to see how he treats and speaks to his own mum.....facts not innacuracies!..
I am not certain but I was under the impression that all Tatty-Heads here are of the same thinking?
That this platform was to vent and that the spirit of Tattle life is not to call each other out on our own personal beliefS or personal understanding of what brought us here in the first place?
This is the next port-of-call from a YouTube channel’s comments and a place where that old chestnut
“if you done like it scroll on” should be adhered to.
Even in the Tatty-Head rules and regs we’re reminded about that.
What has happened today that comments on here are being jumped on?
Maybe time for a new PRIVATE Facebook group where new members have to answer specific questions to enter so this can be avoided. Pppffftt!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They may very well have all travelled in his car and only able to take very little luggage because N was wearing the same dress today and Kiki was briefly seen in the hallway wearing the same shirt as yesterday...We already know Di wears the same clothes days on end normally so she’d only need her plastic carrier bag🙄
Bet they've collectively stuck Cornwall out 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think the last vlog that I `enjoyed` was when lisa made that mars bar cake (heart attack on a plate). it actually cheered me up that day. I would rather watch lisa than nitty nora any day. It must be absolutely exhausting for lisa to have a best friend like nitty. I honestly have reached a stage where i cannot watch her any longer..i dont even want to see her face. I mean that genuinely.

Absolutely spot on oohlia, the facts are there to see,I really struggle to watch anything of them now.I tend to skip to comments ,and what I see there,is more and more subs,going against them,pulling them up for their comments ,challenging them more on the content they put out,yes there will always be loyal ones,but more of them have started to question the crap they spout and Nitty and manky dont like it ,you can see that with all the deleting of comments he does.

Reactions: 11
I am not certain but I was under the impression that all Tatty-Heads here are of the same thinking?
That this platform was to vent and that the spirit of Tattle life is not to call each other out on our own personal beliefS or personal understanding of what brought us here in the first place?
This is the next port-of-call from a YouTube channel’s comments and a place where that old chestnut
“if you done like it scroll on” should be adhered to.
Even in the Tatty-Head rules and regs we’re reminded about that.
What has happened today that comments on here are being jumped on?
Maybe time for a new PRIVATE Facebook group where new members have to answer specific questions to enter so this can be avoided. Pppffftt!
Hold my hands up, annoyed at the post! . 🙈

Reactions: 1
There are a lot of inaccurate and judgy comments on here, but I would agree that they ask for followers, new paid-up members, and likes too frequently and it is all annoying. Also agree that there are a lot of inconsistencies at best over time - for example - N rails against face modifying apps but time and again has asked viewers whether the filter is on.
Nothing inaccurate on here it's all been taken off their vlogs, it's there for everyone to see. Go and have a swim in the sea manky and nitty maybe the salt water will do your rotton toe and headlice some good and you can have a wash at the same time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.