Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
;)

I’d stand looking Nitty right in the eyeball and go all bashful saying “oh my goodness, I’ve been a fan for ages. Could I have your autograph please? Then I’d walk straight past her and get get Nanny Di to sign my T-shirt! 😂

There was a time last year or even before That when they’d Put a vlog out each day which was filmed each day. Film Monday morning, watch Monday evening etc.
I actually enjoyed those earlier vlogs.
I agree, there was far more content previously and it was all in order, I think his addictions have got the better of him during lockdown. I'd put money on it. He's all over the place

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god! £5k !! They are
Bloody taking the piss!! Have you seen latest
Insta comments?

This is wrong, wrong, wrong !!! And irritating on so many levels! His face, her face, their ‘own cave’, took a tit (nothing new there) - sorry took tit loads of photos (boring).

‘A much needed break’ - they are literally taking the piss, and breaking safety rules, and spending loads of money but recommending to ‘us’ that camping is very good.
Im confused... what’s wrong with them spending 5k? It’s their money to spend how they wish.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Im confused... what’s wrong with them spending 5k? It’s their money to spend how they wish.
I think it’s something to do with people perceiving them to be insensitive if they have spent that amount as many people have lost their jobs or are struggling due to Covid. It’s been suggested that they might have been gifted the holiday house anyway. Don’t worry.., you’ll get the hang of it here

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because they beg for money on their channel from people who don't work or who are poorly. They took lots of money from subscribers a few months ago and tried to hide it all. Seeing them pay 5k for a weeks holiday will sting to the people who've donated under the assumption they've not much money otherwise why would they be asking for it. HOPEFULLY people will now see them for what they are. Greedy liars

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Someone on the hello post is either a Tatty head and playing a wee game of ping pong with me, a delusional sub or Manky playing devils advocate-
If love to know who ‘Good thinking tv’ is.
Maybe they can do a programme on fake YouTubers 🤓
Oh my goodness i have just seen this. How interesting. I must go and have a look... i dont think it would be a tatty head and i doubt it would be mark. if you google good thinking tv does it come up with anything..i must go and have a delve. yours sherlock

by the by i think they have sold the rights to a magazine..intuitively i sense it and also she did say, what room shall i go to when she had to move during that first live from cornwall.....they have sold the rights. and again i say, who the hell is she????

Reactions: 5
I think it’s something to do with people perceiving them to be insensitive if they have spent that amount as many people have lost their jobs or are struggling due to Covid. It’s been suggested that they might have been gifted the holiday house anyway. Don’t worry.., you’ll get the hang of it here
But what’s the issue with it being gifted. You’d be mad to turn it down!

Because they beg for money on their channel from people who don't work or who are poorly. They took lots of money from subscribers a few months ago and tried to hide it all. Seeing them pay 5k for a weeks holiday will sting to the people who've donated under the assumption they've not much money otherwise why would they be asking for it. HOPEFULLY people will now see them for what they are. Greedy liars
And they never matched the charity money either as it would be there for all to see on just giving.

of course you would. but the point is WHY should it be gifted to those low lives anyway. (and you can even ask what they have done to deserve it..they were hardly paramedics or front line doctors or nurses working tirelessly through the pandemic - just low life greedy piss takers)

• Heart
If you've not watched their vlogs you haven't seen JUST HOW MUCH they've gone on about the virus and the risks, they've profiteered whilst discussing the risks everyday but have broken soooo many lockdown rules including travelling to this holiday and 4 households staying together. It's extremely hypocritical to all the subs who've listened to them rant on day in day out for months. The woman would sell her own children. She's a lying hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my goodness i have just seen this. How interesting. I must go and have a look... i dont think it would be a tatty head and i doubt it would be mark. if you google good thinking tv does it come up with anything..i must go and have a delve. yours sherlock

by the by i think they have sold the rights to a magazine..intuitively i sense it and also she did say, what room shall i go to when she had to move during that first live from cornwall.....they have sold the rights. and again i say, who the hell is she????
Ooooooohhhh! Exciting!
So ‘Good thinking tv’ is an American YouTuber with 102,000 subs!
Maybe she would do a whole critical thingyo on them?
Second thoughts... nitty and Manky would think they’d cracked America. Tempting though.
The American YouTuber would end up with all the ex subs from the Swaggerleys. 200,000 subs in no time!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No one makes the subscribers pay up - what do the subs expect them to spend the money on?
Nadia is making a couple of grand per episode of Loose Women (more if she anchors), 5k is not big bucks to her.

Reactions: 1
No one makes the subscribers pay up - what do the subs expect them to spend the money on?
Nadia is making a couple of grand per episode of Loose Women (more if she anchors), 5k is not big bucks to her.
There whole channel is centred around them needing money. You'd get it if you had seen their performance throughout lockdown. 12 plus weeks of non stop talking about danger and risks followed by constant rule breaking hence why lots of people discuss them on tattle. A monetised channel taking the p*ss

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ooooooohhhh! Exciting!
So ‘Good thinking tv’ is an American YouTuber with 102,000 subs!
Maybe she would do a whole critical thingyo on them?
Second thoughts... nitty and Manky would think they’d cracked America. Tempting though.
The American YouTuber would end up with all the ex subs from the Swaggerleys. 200,000 subs in no time!
i had just come on to say the same...a young woman - i looked at her facebook page so at least she is kosher etc. if only something honest was printed about them - her! that is what pisses me off that she gets away with this facade all the time.....they will come home from the holiday and the magazine will be out and they will be plastered in it...they will get a hefty fee paid to them - she ill be back on loose women as loud and common as always probably fronting the show and do more silly body changing apps...we have had the face, the body and pop stars..is there anything left...she will find it...she will cash in on it....they will give her another cookery show that she can laugh and be stupid through.......dislike her!!

• Heart
They manipulate the subs to make them pay up. Many of these subs are lonely, mentally ill, sick and even suicidal and they make these subs believe that they care about them and that they are all a part of their family and they not only pay up, they throw extra money at them and send them gifts. It’s disgusting. They don’t care about them. They take money off vulnerable and poor people, even though they are extremely rich themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And they never matched the charity money either as it would be there for all to see on just giving.

of course you would. but the point is WHY should it be gifted to those low lives anyway. (and you can even ask what they have done to deserve it..they were hardly paramedics or front line doctors or nurses working tirelessly through the pandemic - just low life greedy piss takers)
I agree but that’s the fault of the holiday agent /rentals owner or whoever offered it to them.

• Sad
I have noticed that if you try to write a word that begins with an H - four letter word has an A and a T and an E in it. when you post it is automatically changed to dislike

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree but that’s the fault of the holiday agent /rentals owner or whoever offered it to them.
Nadia doesn't get offered things, she rings them up, lies to them and gets given free gifts them moans that she gets nothing for free. The list of things she's begged for is long. The purpose of tattle is to call people like her out not blame anyone else. It's nadia sawalha that lies and deceives

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They manipulate the subs to make them pay up. Many of these subs are lonely, mentally ill, sick and even suicidal and they make these subs believe that they care about them and that they are all a part of their family and they not only pay up, they throw extra money at them and send them gifts. It’s disgusting. They don’t care about them, they take money off vu,her able and poor people when they are extremely rich themselves.
I agree with you. They shouldn’t accept gifts or ask for anything from their subscribers. I’ve never seen a YouTuber do this before.
Mark really lays it on when it comes to money, making out like they have to count the pennies. It’s bullshit.

I guess my point was, what do people expect them to spend money on?
They’re not really the types to think of helping others in a financial way.

Reactions: 5
They manipulate the subs to make them pay up. Many of these subs are lonely, mentally ill, sick and even suicidal and they make these subs believe that they care about them and that they are all a part of their family and they not only pay up, they throw extra money at them and send them gifts. It’s disgusting. They don’t care about them. They take money off vulnerable and poor people, even though they are extremely rich themselves.
Absolutely spot on and that is what has led us all here.

Reactions: 10
Nadia doesn't get offered things, she rings them up, lies to them and gets given free gifts them moans that she gets nothing for free. The list of things she's begged for is long. The purpose of tattle is to call people like her out not blame anyone else. It's nadia sawalha that lies and deceives
How do we know this for sure?

I agree with you. They shouldn’t accept gifts or ask for anything from their subscribers. I’ve never seen a YouTuber do this before.
Mark really lays it on when it comes to money, making out like they have to count the pennies. It’s bullshit.

I guess my point was, what do people expect them to spend money on?
1, A clean hygienic home
2, worming tablets for their dogs
3, education for their children
4, storage solutions for their home
5, a hairbrush for manky
6, soap for manky
7, nit solution for the whole family
8, clean bedding
9, a portaloo so they don't tit in the garden
10, a cleaner to make their home less hazerdous

These kind of things to start with Roz

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.