Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel embarrassed for subs like this..
They are so desperate to get some type of interaction with him they write pathetic comments like this. "Your true subs know"

True subs contract....

True subs will not have an opinion that differs from Nadia and especially Mark

True subs will always stroke our egos

We will only reply to subs who have paid the membership - this qualifies you as a true sub

True subs will automatically press the thumbs up even if the content is tit

True subs will automatically give us 5 star book and podcast reviews even if they haven't purchased our book or listened to our podcasts

True subs will fight all of our battles when we are in the wrong

True subs will buy whatever we tell them to

True subs will accept that we exploit our children, Di and anyone else we see fit to use in order to increase our revenue

Remember subs, we have powers to find trolls and squash them.
Sign....

Screenshot_20200906-110500_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Murk is super paranoid, saying it’s a “strangely united” chorus of critical voices tonight. No Mink, the subs - paying and not - have not orchestrated a conspiracy to rail against you in Nitty’s absence. It’s a bunch of people having a common visceral reaction to Nuddya’s cold and selfish and hypocritical reaction to Nanny Di’s tears. Not to mention Manky deciding to film and publish his mom’s tears and laughing all the way.
Their words and actions since Covid onset are continuing to be contradictory.
In my opinion her reaction to Nanny Di’s tears was only to make her appear to be saying and doing the right thing, knowing she’s being watched.

Reading his comments about trolls from last night made me feel quite sick.
You know when you happen to see two adults being physically/verbally aggressive to one another and you feel you should step in but can’t.... you get that feeling in the pit of your stomach....that.😔
It was traumatic to witness.

No other youtuber jumps on comments like this.
He gives far too much time and energy to what he calls ‘trolls’ and little energy at all to other comments or questions.
His answers to comments create more tension for the community and it escalates.
It’s like he always has to have the last word and feels the need to explain/ justify things... then saying-
‘I/we/Nanny Di doesn’t give a tit

Anyone who has learned any proper life skills will have a basic understanding that when someone is strong in their difference of opinion to yours, sometimes it’s best just to agree to disagree by saying nothing. Just move on.

This was GFH so why not just start answering questions and comments pertaining to that to diffuse the situation?
No matter how many ‘Troll-like’ comments...
The difference of opinions comes with the territory; the same with trolling. You walk right past it and make a conscious effort to put out content which gets more thumbs up. 🙄🙈

He really can’t see what he’s created.
It’s all too personal for him and he hasn’t the mental capacity to park the youtube channel about their lives into a box labelled ‘business.’
He needs a tougher skin to be able to continue.

I’d say after last nights debacle there’ll be more subs popping over here.

I’ve still got a book token left over from Xmas.......can’t wait
I’d say one of her characters is based on nitty

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He has the bare cheek to be aggressive to paying subs, revolting. He's becoming unhinged now that the books doing tit, nadia is off for the week and other happenings that have been mentioned above. man child

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I just wanted to ask @Herbert2005 who he thinks ‘s’ is from the dialogue is it mark/Aaron.c .?
[/QUOTE]

Mark, Aaron or anything else he calls himself . I will just call him the misogynistic narcissist.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
If he doesn't like the comment the sub is called a "troll" . For someone who says "trolling" doesn't bother him he has a funny way of showing it. The man is OBSESSED! He isn't liked in the real world and can't take it when people don't like him in cyberland.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So Xander and Manky both having psychotic breakdowns in the comments sections. This Xander guy is really crazed. Hasn't stopped attacking the one star reviewers. Have reported him. Hope Amazon act. Manky launching a tsunami of hate on YT. Funny how Xander, Manky, Ron Jeremy and Wagner have never been seen in the same room together.😆 Nadia what's left of your career is in the dustbin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Bet he’s pulling the heads off his Star Wars toys this morning....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If he doesn't like the comment the sub is called a "troll" . For someone who says "trolling" doesn't bother him he has a funny way of showing it. The man is OBSESSED! He isn't liked in the real world and can't take it when people don't like him in cyberland.
Yes, and the constant ‘we know how to deal with trolls’, ‘30 years experience in broadcasting’ blah blah blah rubbish.

Anyone with 5 minutes experience on YouTube would know that what he should have done last night was pin a comment playing down the Nadia incident, and then respond to a few positive comments and questions.

It’s hilarious. He does exactly the opposite of what anyone with ANY experience would do.

He said they dealt with hate mail in the same way. So they ignored fan mail and wrote letters back to all the haters then 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Mank enjoys opening up Nanny Di’s weaknesses or failings for all to see. It’s his revenge for all those childhood slights that he can’t move on from.
This is what makes me sad. Constantly bringing up her parenting for all the world to see. What is laughable, if you can call it laughable, is that his own parenting hasn't been particularly great either.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
30 years in broadcasting, my arse. He has hardly worked in the past 20 years. What a cock!
29 of which would have been as office tea boy if anything......and then it’d be in the saucer due to his alcoholicy shakey hands ( which his camera work on vlogs attests to)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Meanwhile while this was all kicking off nadia had her priorities straight she was showing fans her knicker draw! 😳
These two have to be two of the strangest people i have ever come across (and i,ve come across a fair few!)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I actually feel embarrassed for subs like this..
They are so desperate to get some type of interaction with him they write pathetic comments like this. "Your true subs know"

True subs contract....

True subs will not have an opinion that differs from Nadia and especially Mark

True subs will always stroke our egos

We will only reply to subs who have paid the membership - this qualifies you as a true sub

True subs will automatically press the thumbs up even if the content is tit

True subs will automatically give us 5 star book and podcast reviews even if they haven't purchased our book or listened to our podcasts

True subs will fight all of our battles when we are in the wrong

True subs will buy whatever we tell them to

True subs will accept that we exploit our children, Di and anyone else we see fit to use in order to increase our revenue

Remember subs, we have powers to find trolls and squash them.
Sign....

View attachment 234708
Oh my god 😂😂😂 that could almost of been written by the big sweaty faced moron himself

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Yes, and the constant ‘we know how to deal with trolls’, ‘30 years experience in broadcasting’ blah blah blah rubbish.

Anyone with 5 minutes experience on YouTube would know that what he should have done last night was pin a comment playing down the Nadia incident, and then respond to a few positive comments and questions.

It’s hilarious. He does exactly the opposite of what anyone with ANY experience would do.

He said they dealt with hate mail in the same way. So they ignored fan mail and wrote letters back to all the haters then 🤣
That's all he had to do!. I think this is going to be a very long week for Mank Man. No sleep, too much caffeine, and by Friday his eyebags will have grown and drooped so much that he'll be able to make himself a new scrotum.

• Haha
That GFH was so wrong on so many levels, also Mark is always bringing up his childhood as he obviously feels like he was neglected and makes digs at Di constantly for this.
Would he like this if any of his daughters kept constantly reminding him about their childhood when HE was an alcoholic???
Pot kettle Mark. Pot kettle

• Angry
Meanwhile while this was all kicking off nadia had her priorities straight she was showing fans her knicker draw! 😳
These two have to be two of the strangest people i have ever come across (and i,ve come across a fair few!)
WTF is wrong with her? It ain't funny Nitty, just do yourself a favour and get off the KK bandwagon.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
30 years in broadcasting, my arse. He has hardly worked in the past 20 years. What a cock!
Anyone watched his short film the masseuse? Its on YouTube. It looks like a clip students would make. It is shockingly bad. A definite thumbs down 👎.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.