Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile while this was all kicking off nadia had her priorities straight she was showing fans her knicker draw! 😳
These two have to be two of the strangest people i have ever come across (and i,ve come across a fair few!)
I wonder if it’s just Nitty rearranging her knickers or whether someone’s giving her a hand with it....nudge nudge wink wink.....would explain why she was so tearful when locked in with Manky and no excuse to escape........and why she could empathise so much with people being split up in their relationships (which she mentioned constantly whilst Lardy Mank sat beside her........ ). Not suggesting anything......nothing to see here......just a thought.

Did someone mention Zander had gone quiet......

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
For what it's worth i've always thought that Aaron C or whatever the name is, is actually the macdonalds farmer person because the replies are constant and never stops just like he always used to do

Reactions: 13
If she doesn't have her phone I wonder does he have it as he's uploading stories on hers. He's a nosey git from previous lives he's seems to know all Nitty's phone business. Takeouts all nxt week for 3 of them as he's seems never bothered to learn anything from nitty .

Reactions: 14
And now he has started to mock his own subs for watching his vlogs on a Sat evening.

View attachment 234507

I haven't seen Xander post on their channel in a while I wonder if he has been blocked but doesn't know it. 😂

Looks like all the 1 star ratings have been removed from Amazon. I have to say the review section of Amazon has been an eye opener, it seems they are able to manipulate the reviews. Won't look at reviews on Amazon in the same way that's for sure.
All reviews are still there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it’s just Nitty rearranging her knickers or whether someone’s giving her a hand with it....nudge nudge wink wink.....would explain why she was so tearful when locked in with Manky and no excuse to escape........and why she could empathise so much with people being split up in their relationships (which she mentioned constantly whilst Lardy Mank sat beside her........ ). Not suggesting anything......nothing to see here......just a thought.

Did someone mention Zander had gone quiet......
You mean she doesn,t find mr poo poo bum bum donnie darko scary rabbit mask wearing freddy krueger jumper lover pyschotic troll hunter attractive anymore?
Why ever not?
I thought mark her gorgeous intelligent highly respected broadcaster/filmaker had everything a women could dream of!
Well he certainly seems to think so!
Trouble in paradise you say? Even though hello magazine are beating a path to their door r.e renewing wedding vows!
I couldn,t possibly imagine? Actually i just couldn,t imagine anyone being remotely interested in re arranging anything in her messy fleapit unless it was the furniture!
Thats what she could do with a bit of feng shui as for a bit of the other in her current situation i don,t think anyone would be brave enough! Unless of course she struck it lucky and someone will rescue her for a change!
In which case i say good luck! To them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All reviews are still there 🤷🏻‍♀️
All the negative comments are still there on GFH too. Suppose it would take him way too long to delete them all. 😀

Where are the girls btw? He sounds way too busy to actually think of them or lunches and dinners 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
The Waasock has time to craft paragraphs of deluded defensiveness.
But doesn't have time in 72+ hours to acknoweldge a local small business person who made them a cake to support their tit book, risking nits plus COVID plus career suicide in the process:

Not even a 'like' for poor cake lady. :oops:
But then I suppose it's only creatives Narcs of his calibre who deserve the (begged for) positive social media interaction.
I noticed this too, he probably hid in his dusty batcave.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn't believe that he didn't say to N. 'Hang on, my Mother's upset here! I need to stay and comfort her. Handwashing can wait....' but no, suddenly N. is SO concerned about covid and handwashing hygene!😮 She really is a joke but slowly showing the subs the 'be kind' person her true colours 😕
Any normal good guy would be looking out for his mother and not putting up with the way nitty treats di. Manky remember she's getting on in age now she'll be a long time gone, you may regret in time you allowed your thicko wife to act badly towards your mother and you didn't do anything about it apart from losing your rag with the people who are trying to tell you. BE KIND!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
I think this instagram must have happened straight after the GFH incident. How must it feel to be rejected in you only ‘support bubble’.
N&M are taking advantage of poor Nanni Dis situation 😔
The photo above was taken the day Moodie cut Nanny Di’s hair.
That was enough to make Nanny Di feel used and abused enough to weep buckets.
Nothing to do with her knee.
She’s very stoic is Nanny Di.
Even when you see her struggling to walk she very rarely admits she’s struggling.

I think this instagram must have happened straight after the GFH incident. How must it feel to be rejected in you only ‘support bubble’.
N&M are taking advantage of poor Nanni Dis situation 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm confused by why it matters when GFH was filmed, Mark and one of his disguised subs keep mentioning that GFH was filmed before Lisa arrived? That's totally irrelevant as advice then and now is to still maintain some social distance?!

Feels like this hysterical supersub is McDonald's Farmer to me.

Screenshot_20200906-133807_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Meanwhile while this was all kicking off nadia had her priorities straight she was showing fans her knicker draw! 😳
These two have to be two of the strangest people i have ever come across (and i,ve come across a fair few!)
Showing the ‘flange’ side-of the gusset- of her Bridget Jones bloomers more accurately. 🤢🥴

I'm confused by why it matters when GFH was filmed, Mark and one of his disguised subs keep mentioning that GFH was filmed before Lisa arrived? That's totally irrelevant as advice then and now is to still maintain some social distance?!
Yes!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Yes it seems they are, they were only showing 16 reviews last night all 5 stars but seems it is back to normal today! Very odd!
2 brilliant reviews from Top Cat, one in reply to Xander, so glad he can't remove them. Amazon have removed the reported comments.

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes it seems they are, they were only showing 16 reviews last night all 5 stars but seems it is back to normal today! Very odd!
The book isn’t out a week and is already reduced in the bargain basement. Funny cause he commented the other day that he hoped it wasn’t sold out already 😂😂😂 you wish..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just hate the way Mark doesn’t show his vlogs chronologically,
It’s his way of deceiving us and putting his own narrative to them. Nanni Dis hair is our only true time line . 😡 😆

• Angry
All the negative comments are still there on GFH too. Suppose it would take him way too long to delete them all. 😀

Where are the girls btw? He sounds way too busy to actually think of them or lunches and dinners 🙄
Probably on a ‘next door home-school‘ trip to the Tate.

I just hate the way Mark doesn’t show his vlogs chronologically,
It’s his way of deceiving us and putting his own narrative to them. Nanni Dis hair is our only true time line . 😡 😆
He used to put them all up after filming and editing.
You’d know what you watched had been filmed that day.

Reactions: 10
Whatever happened to the drama series mark was making with nadia as an alcoholic mother ( I think) and maddie as the daughter. Does anyone remember that?

• Haha
So no coffee moaning because he has the Sunday show to do. He said to the members there will be a live tonight instead. Oh and he certainly is on here (and I have my suspicions who he is) because he is now calling himself Marky.
Yes, he's here, I'm sure of it. Pops in and out, does a 'copycat' style Tattle, very badly may I add, not going to say anymore but I've spotted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.