Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title!!...

Latest GFH ...a sub calling out nitty for not practising what she preaches *Be Kind!.
Bloody awful to Di....
His comments below to family members..
This is Marks stupid response and he tells subs that are showing concern for manning Di to “ Lighten up”...... There have been a few days we could have said that to him but it’s rude and unhelpful.
The Dog House
This was before Lisa came ... and she was being light hearted because every time she sees me and NaN she is either crying (she gets very hormonal) or laughing hysterically ... there seems to be a little hornets nest of discontent here / what people forget is that if Nadia was genuinely being insensitive why would I include it in the edit of the film? I would hide it wouldn’t i or cut it?! Everyone needs to lighten up - it’s Saturday night !!

The Dog House

1 hour ago

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

Ann Gibson didnt have a problem with your comment Ann - I am referring to the faux upset feeding frenzy currently going on - it’s beyond boring ... and if I could be bothered I’d be blocking all the first time posters who seem to have such enormous feelings about Nanny Di suddenly ...

sharon byrne why are you even watching? Are you an avid gardener with a moral compass?

The Dog House

The Dog House

13 minutes ago (edited)

Ha ha! Wonder Woman ... Nanny Di couldn’t give a fig about the torrent of hate masquerading as “concern” - I just LOVE the way trolls think they get round the idea of actually being a troll by pretending to always be reasonable - what you always notice is that usually by the final line of their drivel - their true feelings and intentions bubble to the surface ... it’s the most amusing thing I’ve ever encountered - and makes the “hate mail” of old fashioned TV look positively sophisticated xx

Manky has shown his true colours tonight. Disgusting, piss poor excuse for a man and a son. :mad:

Call the police, Clare Ross Read is locked in the editing suite!

The Dog House

The Dog House

28 minutes ago

Jenny OShea you’re all out in force tonight aren’t you? Who’d have thought a twee little gardening film could occupy so many people’s Saturday nights ... whatever is the world coming to ...

Clare ross read

Clare ross read

1 hour ago (edited)

To everyone writing nasty comments, I am sure you have better things to do. Go and pick on someone else and if you don’t like the GFH or Nadia and Marks channel don’t watch them!!!!!!

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

There’s a clear circle of anti Nadia trolls hovering tonight - I haven’t blocked them all yet because I can’t yet be arsed to get off the sofa watching Mulan 😂😂

Clare ross read

Clare ross read

1 hour ago

The Dog House Enjoy Mulan, and send Nanny Di my love and treasure your times together xxxx

Kelly Moran

Kelly Moran 1 hour ago

@The Dog House Enjoy Mulan Mark. Yet again another great vlog 🙌❤

Kelly Moran

Kelly Moran 1 hour ago

Totally agree Clare 💓

Is the ‘S’commenter another of Marks Alias’s and where is Aaron.c gone ?

59 minutes ago

@ The Dog House, there was obviously nothing on TV for the trolls to watch and thought they would hit your GFH channel. Sending you hugs and I hope Nannie Di is ok xxxx

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I just wanted to ask @Herbert2005 who he thinks ‘s’ is from the dialogue is it mark/Aaron.c .?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Mark is such an incredible film maker that everyone who has any sort of criticism are a band of ‘anti Nadia trolls’ conspiring against him. Remember when he said he’s used to taking and accepting criticism because he’s a film maker?

He simply cannot take any criticism and I can only imagine it comes from an extreme lack of self worth which manifests itself in a fragile and stubborn ego.

In a way it’s quite sad - imagine living your life like that. Must genuinely be quite mentally draining.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The man is deluded.....🙄...he's gonna be on a deleting spree soon ...
A programme maker, who is he trying to kid,if that's the case ,then he should know his audience and what goes and what doesnt ,its a you tube channel Manky,not a bloody box office blockbuster, wake up man as said above ,he is so very deluded.

Mark knows what he's doing, he left that in so subs would respond and have a go at Nadia, he plays games, honestly he loves it and he new full well that many would respond to Nadias comments to his mother.
Mark has nothing better to do so he left that in the vlog and he will be sitting there absolutely loving the comments about Nadia, he wants to be her protector and hes getting exactly what he new would happen! .he is so cunning , its a game to him and he's bloody loving it .
He's loving attacking the subs who have genuinely commented in a way most would , he did not have to leave that in , he could of edited that out
but he thought I no I will have some fun and see what the subs have to say about this!
He is extremely clever and he plays mind games and he will be laughing and deleting and calling them Trolls .
He loves it .
Very good point,he left it in knowing there would be backlash,that's how twisted the greasy wee man is ,hes sick in the head.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Well well well, mad manky strikes again! Couldnt hide his Narcissism last night could he? as always, him and nitty are the victims and the nasty trolls are out to bully them 🙄 god, hes just a horrible hobbit, lashing out at anyone who dares to have a different opinion....and nitty nickerless, showing once again her contempt for di, oh how that mask slipped there! i think di’s only value in that family is content for gfh, both of them give zero fucks about her wellbeing, they work her to point of exhaustion in that shitpit of a garden, mankys already said shes becoming a burden to him, which says it all really....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
People, including subs, are now starting to independently say what we have been saying the entire time.

Before, it was easy to dismiss those comments as trolling because it was only really an observant minority.

As his behaviour gets more and more bold, more and more people are noticing and saying the exact same things as the ‘trolls’. Now, everyone is a troll.

He’s even being rude to paying super subs - they won’t stick around forever. One comment is a paying sub who is aghast that it’s Mark writing the comment. As Jax said, the mask is slipping.

• Heart
Manky is off the page. Please report him to YT. They need to take action. It's so unprofessional. This is why he is an angry little man. Who no one will employ.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fair does to quite a few of those subs and even super subs.....they’ve told him straight. They’ve not been nasty.....but they have stood their ground. I suspect he thought coming back to them as “Mark here” would intimidate them into silence.....
Once you start insulting your audience - you may as well leave the stage Mark. You’re upset Nitty is off and have indulged in vengeful and self sabotaging behaviour......

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Manky is off the page. Please report him to YT. They need to take action. It's so unprofessional. This is why he is an angry little man. Who no one will employ.
He really is,and laying into people the way he did,does not help his cause one bit,it just shows him for the arrogant self centred grease ball that he is,as for Nitty, she chooses who to be kind to,behind the scenes and as we saw there ,when her guard is down ,she can be a very nasty person .

• Heart
  • Angry
He really is,and laying into people the way he did,does not help his cause one bit,it just shows him for the arrogant self centred grease ball that he is,as for Nitty, she chooses who to be kind to,behind the scenes and as we saw there ,when her guard is down ,she can be a very nasty person .
Maybe it's all the pent up anger about the book and her going away. Either way he's not well. Please email Gleam if you can as well as YT.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The man is deluded.....🙄...he's gonna be on a deleting spree soon ...
The nasty piece of work is turning on his subs now, that man is a total jerk, wake up and smell your triple espressos manky, your so-called trolls are actually people calling you out on your revolting vile behaviour to your mother

• Angry
Reactions: 17
He couldn’t access his daily fix of humiliating her by unwanted advances, inappropriate sexual innuendo etc last night as she’s away.....so he thought he’d expose her to a bit of public backlash. Benefit to him......punishing her for what he experiences as “abandonment” plus the chance to gaslight her by showing himself publicly as her saviour.
Unfortunately Mark....the cost Is going to be higher than the benefit on this one chuck!
He’s like a dog with separation anxiety destroying its own bed!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He is the ‘Troll’
doesn’t even use his real name to fight back ......The Dog House/Aaron c.....and who knows how many of the ‘super subs’ are him or family in disguise 😉

• Heart
  • Angry
Just watched the bit where nanny di cries, what sort 0f person A) videos their mother crying, and B) puts it out for the world to see? What a bastard. And nadia passing out a single tissue at arms length warning mark about mark about catching covid from his mum is spectacularly uncaring. What a cow. I hope her daughters/in laws treat her in the same cold way.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He obviously hasn't been to bed, he can't stop replying to the slient majority who have finally decided to have their say.

Screenshot_20200906-093857_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200906-093137_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200906-093146_YouTube.jpg
He

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Mank enjoys opening up Nanny Di’s weaknesses or failings for all to see. It’s his revenge for all those childhood slights that he can’t move on from. Nanny Di is getting older ......she wants to make reparation, have a relationship with her son before it’s too late and is also quite isolated socially as it seems many of her close friends have passed away. He has her over a barrel ....... Although he claims they have reconciled , his feelings about her remain ambivalent......and it shows.
Nitty just blames her for all Mank’s faults.....whilst she ( Nitty) enables him. Mank likes Nitty being cold and dismissive to Di...it reassures him that Nitty is “on his side”. If Di were a bit younger she’d tell em to do one.....but she’s elderly, vulnerable and in pain.

• Heart
  • Sad
108 have liked the comment - a lot if trolls there. 🤔He doesn't want opinions he just wants to preach. He has totally ignored people who have asked question about gardening - in his mind he is far too superior to talk to non paying subs.

I find him so arrogant, especially when he drops in one of many made up occupations, he's also totally convinced he his special powers to hunt out trolls. He has clearly been watching too many super hero films in his toddler cave.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Another HUGE disparity re Nitty this week, she is 100% behind Denise Welch who is angry with all of the Covid scaremongering, she's arguing that Covid deaths are minimul yet she says we're all petrified of going outside and touching someone as they'll give us Covid. Nitty has jumped on her bandwagon and agrees with everything Denise is saying. Guess what Nitty, YOU YOURSELF have just shown how on youtube how your actions and your words don't marry up...

Actions - Support Denise 100% by agreeing with her comments re extremely low risk of getting covid

Words -Telling your elderly UPSET mother in law and your husband that they have probably just passed Covid around by hugging and to go wash immediately in a nasty tone.

YOUR A CONTRADICTION NITTY! Your Actions and Words, never have and never will marry up. 😡
A few of their subs have pointed out the hyposrisy of her hugging Lisa and the cake lady but not Nanny Di !!?😮

• Heart
He couldn’t access his daily fix of humiliating her by unwanted advances, inappropriate sexual innuendo etc last night as she’s away.....so he thought he’d expose her to a bit of public backlash. Benefit to him......punishing her for what he experiences as “abandonment” plus the chance to gaslight her by showing himself publicly as her saviour.
Unfortunately Mark....the cost Is going to be higher than the benefit on this one chuck!
He’s like a dog with separation anxiety destroying its own bed!
And the thing that makes it all the more strange is that she is the breadwinner in that family. So he's shooting himself in the foot, by not helping her to make a few extra quid on youtube or wherever it's his loss too.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.